/thinspo/

Get back on track after those holiday binges!

Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o( SOMEONE WITH PREMIUM PLEASE MAKE NEW ONE
>>old one

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jQabpIn.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool new thread

just weighed myself, down to 145 from 160 back around october or so (^:
honestly just cutting shit out of my diet, staying hydrated, and walking more
feels pretty good, if i can get down to 140 that'd be cool but its honestly nbd
5'11 btw

I'm biologically male, 6'1", 155 lbs, and trying to be /thinspo/. I don't have a weight goal in mind, just a general goal of being skinny af, but I'm curious what a good weight goal for me would be. What would be skinny, but not super skellington skinny?

Pic is my thinspo /and/ my...I guess...transpo (transpiration). Alice Glass.

I find it interesting how so many of the thinspo browsers are trannies.

lanklet twink reporting in just to say that I may be a huge fag, but I still love being a guy

I don't. Wish I was a girl, but I've accepted my fate.

My body isn't ideal (5'3, 121lb), but I just want to say that I'm really proud of not gaining any holiday weight! Now that I'm away from my family I can finally start dieting and losing again.

good job user! real happy for you. as always make sure to stay safe and healthy and good luck

I think the feminmity of thiness (yay made up words) attract more fem guys. I see lots of femboys here too

whoops i kept the genral's trip

I would aim for a bmi of 17-19. If you're on hormone therapy you can probably go to a bmi of 18 and under and look and feel good. Otherwise, you might want to aim for a bmi of 18-19 since you will have more muscle mass than the average cis woman.

Reminder just in case

Trying to maintain here, 101 lbs and 5'6.5 tall, f.
I'm not sure about this so...is my TDEE just my BMR + the calories I've burnt while walking ? I'm scared to eat more than that, I'm eating 1100-1300 kcal a day and I feel like I'm stuffing my face

I'll do great for a few days then I will binge for a few days. It's hard

>whoops i kept the genral's trip
How retarded are you?

op is pretty retarded considering the last thread was only in the mid 200s before making this one.

Currently maintaining 105 5'9
u can do it

i'm 5'9 155lbs bmi=17
have i gone too far? my skin feels a bit loose and my stomach is still poofed out as if i was bigger than i actually am. will my skin get used to this and tighten over time? i'm 24

intended to say 115lbs not 155lbs

just tighten your muscles up
I'm poster above you and I haven't a loose or saggy spot on my body

okay thanks. i've never been this lean before and my body just doesn't hold well at this weight it seems. i agree, i can definitely fix it with 20lbs of muscle to fill in.. i don't have much of a choice i suppose. it seems skinnyfat mode for this long causes permanent damage just as obesity does. i wanna be a cute and lean but i can't. its not that noticable but when i grab myself i can feel that i'm very soft and doughy even when i'm this lean. well i guess this should serve as a warning to others. anyways i'm confident that adding muscle will completely cure this as its not severe at all but its really forcing my hand here to add muscle where otherwise i'd be fine.

Yeah I guess I'm just fortunate that I never really had fat on my lower stomach to do permanent damage and so I don't have to continually try and keep it away

flat stomach is worth fighting for though, so good luck, user

post pics. im 5'9 55kg and feel very skinny so am very curious to see you

I've posted before a bunch of times but sure

dumb tattoo but qt anyway

I like my tattoo lol

who are you trying to convince? why would you say that?

its a shit tattoo

ill fight the both of u

i'm sorry qt i really am. i'm just tired and hungry. do you have any low cal recipes to share? i have one: 1/2 cup oats + 1/2 cup pumpkin puree + pumpkin spice and artificial sugar = 200 cal 10g fiber

Oh sorry, I don't have a specific diet or keep track of calories so no good at that

oh ok thats fine : )

hey can you share a pic of your butt and feet? you really are super cute

no

fucking footfags

hey be nice!

I'll be nice

but t b h if you would have just asked for an ass pic I likely would have done it

u r still qt either way. where do you live?

united statesland

you?

tulsa. i don't get out much so i guess it really doesn't matter.

Do you live there by choice?

my roommate/friendwithbenifits moved here and wanted someone to split rent with. it has more opportunities than my other previous noname locations that i've lived and i like that they at least pretend to uphold property rights / gun rights / etc. plus its pretty cheap relative to anywhere else with the same population. where you at? i promise i won't track you down and cuddle you : )

I'll ask for the ass pic

eh fine
i.imgur.com/jQabpIn.jpg

ur gonna b let down tho

cute!

Holy shit these threads are starting to become disgusting

You's know that's a guys ass you're looking at?

Take this degeneracy back to b and stop posting picture of your gross ass you she male piece of shit. you filthy filthy people

hey be nice, he is cute! cute!

Kys faggot and stop spamming the thread

Veeky Forums in general attracts a lot of fags and queers.

Have I made it?

appears so
as long as your ass isn't so flat it's just lower back then legs

as if you even need to ask

routine?

What did you eat and how long did it take you?
5'0 f and 107 is my cw
83 is my goal and last time i got down to 90 i felt really weak so please share some tips

bmr is what you burn when you're in a coma

>tfw you ruin your apple cinnamon oatmeal with too much cinnamon
Tempted to just dump another 1/4 cup or 1/2 cup of almond milk in and let it be a watery mess instead

Finally coming around to burning off the Christmas/family meal caloric binge- I cycled 96 miles today and burned 4,600 calories in five hours. How long after today would this loss become noticeable?

I miss being 88 pounds. I've been plateauing at 91.5 while being stuck in a stupid binge/restrict (and recently purging) cycle for 3 weeks now. I really want to get under 90 pounds as soon as possible, I don't know why things have been so much harder recently.

apparently this is adriana lima's diet

hello family here's your daily nutritional advice :^)

what is ur diet routine

I don't have a specific diet
My body just naturally looks the way it does

grapefruits are a god send. a fucking massive fruit with few calories

Except they tend to interact with a fair number of medications, so check on that before eating them.

Mostly veggies and fruit I'd say, and half a year from 58 kg :)

So there isn't really a precise way to calculate what we burn ? It would make sense because we can't really predict how our bodies exactly work but it sucks

5 lbs below gw I wanted for new years so fuck it, I'm letting myself eat the gyro I've been craving lately. I crave weird foods when I fast. They're not even my favorite foods or anything but my mind won't let go until I get it in some way

>5'10"
>132 lbs
>born like this

am i doing well Veeky Forumsm?

>90 cal yogurt for breakfast.
>600 calories of French toast at fucking IHOP.
>Three cups of coffee, one non-dairy creamer, one sugar each, probably 150?

I'm doing alright today. Goal is to consume no more than 1000-1200 calories a day. I'm hopefully going to have soup for dinner, 140-220 calories.

>down two points from a week or two ago just because I started eating slower and realized I was full earlier

It's fucking great. Got a hamburger meal the other day and realized I was full before I even finished the fries. I'm on my way back down to 220.

being autistic and poor made me end up skinny

>le naturally skinny meme
kys my man

>down two points

Whoops. Pounds. Watching football.

>Three cups of coffee, one non-dairy creamer, one sugar each, probably 150?
you're trying to lose weight, yet you're still putting sugar in your coffee? just be a grown-up and kick that shit, coffee tastes better without sugar once you get used to it (a lot like tea really)

What's this for?

I guess you're right, since coffee tastes like shit even with sugar.

I started going hardcore reduction 600-800 a day. I've lost 2.5 lbs in the last 2 days. We're all gonna make it, /thinspo/.

For some of us, our caffiene is what keeps us from eating so its fine to put a little sugar in it. I like to put a tsp of sugar in my tea because its pleasant at the added 15 calories is negligible given the hundreds of calories it makes me not eat.

>tfw no qt thinspo gf

;_;

Is sleeping to avoid eating /thinspo/ or just /depression/-tier?

More thinspo. Sleeping to avoid being awake is depression tier.

Will a laxative in the morning after breakfast help speed up weight loss? Is it safe?

Prolonged use of laxatives is not good for your body. Not to mention their effects tend to last for an unreliable length of time, so you're potentially going to be running to the bathroom for hours.

thanks user, did it today and I've been shitting for a while, not doing it again

dilemma here. really had difficulties when it came to eating before i was put on ritalin by my doctor. either ate too little or binged like crazy. been much more stable ever since. however, it is just getting too expensive for me at this point. quit and just take the risk or live a poor fag life but be healthier when it comes to eating instead?

my uncles girl is super skinny with huge tits and thinks she is skinny because she "moves around a lot"
ive been staying with her for the past couple of days and she eats 2-3 meals a day, rarely finishes them, usually one somewhat healthy meal and never snacks but still eats "whatever" she wants.

i used to think people were naturally skinny but they just dont realize that they eat very little compared to fatties or average peopel

One packet of sugar in the raw is 20 calories, chill. Coffee tastes like ass without at least a little bit of sugar and creamer.

There's a lot more factors at work here, such as the way you have changed on ritalin. Has it been helpful? Do you have ADHD? Is there other ways you can budget your money? Can you get a second job?

This x100. My boyfriend eats whatever but unintentionally does IF because he doesn't like eating early in the morning. Most of the time his first meal of the day is past 3 PM.

I went out shopping today FINALLY and got some fruits and veggies and soups. Working 2 jobs is killing my free time. And I forgot to get rice cakes like I wanted to...

What is /thinspo/ doing for New Year's? I'm getting as drunk as I possibly can.

does help me in other ways as well. mostly concerning attention and memory issues, makes me able to get things done more efficiently. also makes me a bit more social. but a month costs me 1/8th of my income and there is no way to get or make more money for me at this point.

Really it's up to you, is there any way you can get insurance/get your insurance to pay more for it? Because it sounds like going off of it would suck.

how much is it? im guessing you are uninsured or are lying and just self medding

i am insured. insurance itself costs me about nothing and so do most meds. couple of euros at max, certain meds are completely free of charge. however, ritalin is only reduced in price for children with adhd diagnosed, so -18. just a law in my country, so changing insurance companies also will not matter. i was put on ritalin by a psychiatrist, but that makes no difference. costs me about € 100 every month. if my financial situation becomes even more difficult, should i just quit it altogether or would i benefit from taking it just less often or would that just make matters worse?

idk ur earnings but 100 is worth it to me. 100 dollars will go farther in thiness and peace of mind than 100 a month on cloths. Also how does your goverment do that. i cant fathom how that made sense or ever passed a law board. I am completely baffled

Yeah I think most of them skip breakfast and "forget" to eat and then eat what they want so they think they have some super metabolism
Working and maybe drinking
Don't know how many calories Svedka has

How does beer have less calories than vodka?

which of what he said are u baffled about? Putting those kids on ritalin or ?

>tfw weighed myself for the first time in like two weeks today
>tfw didn't gain a single pound over christmas
I don't know how this is possible desu but I'm not gonna complain.