That's nice

post fit

Thanks pigfuck.

i had to google it to make sure it wasnt a shop
kek

I'm an aldult mom-core

lol

that pic of m00t

Full cuckcore because Swedish (biggest cuck nation) minimalism (boring and plain, very feminine looking).
Wear full Ann D or Yohji to make this style look good. Acne, Cos etc. are top faggot brands.

lanky effeminate white/asian guy in college who is too insecure to really get out of his shell or talk to people wants to look nice but not too different afraid to talk to girls and is too shy around people and likes collecting old books and listening to deep music and thinks he should start writing or doing photography or something but never actually starts any real projects and most likely has creeping yellow fever because at least theyll understand my introversion right(?) why does everyone have to care about sports so much gets first girlfriend in college but fucks it up by being too quiet and difficult to talk to so then she goes and fucks some jock-core

get
out
of my head

is there really a stigma attached to dressing slightly formal, plain and minimal?
jesus christ. I dont have a good coat but I'd often dress like this. And I'm not afraid to talk to strangers and don't dream of niggers fucking my gf..

yes

irl no but on the internet this style attracts a certain type of person(white, antisocial, boring asf)

pic unrelated

desu

idk coat-core lol

fuck me i'm bitch

WE'RE ON A LADDER TO GOOOOOOOD

That's minimalism

>and don't dream of niggers fucking my gf

What are you even doing here?

yeah I was asking specifically about a stigma on Veeky Forums.

Can't necessarily disagree, but I'll say that the style gives off a certain sophisticated look, which could obviously just be that: a look. It's a way to look clean, sharp and good while basically wearing the same clothes every day.

I've recently drifted towards this because I wan't to look good without constantly creating new outfits and buying new second-hand clothes. I think that people like Raf and Lemaire have a similar reasoning.

I tend to think that by taking the focus off the clothes, the wearer leads the focus to their body and face - it can be both modest and body-centered (erotic??) at the same time.

P.S. One could say that, instead, one should dress like on the pic in your post () but that is quite unpractical for almost anything. Sandals and thick socks are kind of an indoor thing but then he has the coat that looks like a tent full of sweat.

i like this fit
kys cunt

that isn't cuckcore. A person dressed like that doesn't look like a cuck. Cuckcore is basically mac-demarco core

>Cuckcore is basically mac-demarco core
Are you literally high?

kek

nah, cuckcore is oversized sweaters, skinny distressed jeans and some shitty meme sneakers

seems boring asf

hes correct tho

I can already tell you're a cuck by your post. Just embrace it.

you're all fucking idiots. cuckcore is the r/mfa uniform

Lmao dude, fashion is cuck core, feminine, liberal, and /lgbt/. Ann D and Yohji is just the same kind. If you want to be masculine, stop pursuing designer fashion and just dress americana raw denim shit

TTTHHHIIIIISSSSS
Fa btfo

I smoke cigarettes as a fashion accessory core.

Seconding: "cuckcore is oversized sweaters, skinny distressed jeans and some shitty meme sneakers "()

incognito bottom

>there are people who still believe in prison such as masculinity
lmfao as im putting off my choker

this fit would look better if he was asian

t. muh 90s cuckcore redditor

FUCK

sorry w2c shoes.

Scandinavian minimalism, it's legit. If you want IG inspo check out @Fredrikrisvik

I'm really liking this thread.

I badly want a girlfriend but I can't get one, so I dress like manlet Alpacino but I'm skinny so I look like a faggot-core

Fucking savage man

little dick core

holy shit

allme

damn man

>making all these weirdly specific assumptions based on a coat, sweater and jeans