Teeth

Can one be Veeky Forums with bad teeth? Pic related is me

your teeth are fine user, some of us actually have bad teeth though...
pic related are mine but it doesnt really matter that much since i dont talk, smile or laugh much irl..

better pic

Of course you can. Flawless teeth it such an American obsesion. Just make sure they aren't yellow monstrosities and you'll be fine.

ive had 20+ cavities filled. braces had my teeth looking okay, but one broke and now there is a gap, but i had too much depression to get them fixed and i think there are probably 10 more cavities in mym outh now.

i have too much depression to brush my teeth so i just literally never smile.

just dress like this and never open your mouth OP

fuck that normie shit

average teeth reporting in
6 years of braces

Really?! why so many cavities user? What do you eat?

Why so many years user?

Had to have an expander and my canines were impacted

At least I've never had a cavity, including baby teeth

teeth like yours op is pretty fail if you want to be Veeky Forums irl, try looking a little bit more normal like those two other faggots who replied here

do you like... not ever brush your teeth?

It's a pain having canines that are super long
>"Sick vampire teeth bro"
Meanwhile, I have an internal glasglow smile from how sharp my teeth are and even MORE scar tissue where the canines rest.

Oh yeah it's a recessive gene that causes canines to be abnormally large
Often leads to your adult canines being impacted... like mine were

is me
You can have them filed down by an orthodontist
especially if they're causing crowding

No lie it's pretty kinky to bite girls, but I might just file them down so I can finally date stable women.

Shit boys, I also have the "vampire teeth", but I haven't had any issues yet. I know my cousin did and he has the same thing.

of course! once every 10 days just like everyone else

everything that is good

i hear it is genetic and about an enzyme in my spit?

You really need to floss. Looks like your teeth are about to fall out the gums.

I went from teeth like yours to perfectly straight in 4 months with invisible braces. Shit cost me £2.5k but that's cheap compared to some clinics and has made a massive difference to my facial aesthetics.
Oh and it also hurt like hell. Worth it in the long run though.

Fake Eliza BTFO. Of course they wont respond after this proof

here are my teeth
i dont want braces because i would have to get 8 teeth removed
they work fine and they are healthy so im not worried too much

what does Veeky Forums think of gums showing when smiling?
pic related. its me

Are you me? I have naturally shitty weak teeth and have had so many cavities that it just makes me unmotivated when I brush because even when I took good care of my teeth I got cavities. This in addition to the fact that I was retarded and neglected my teeth when I had braces so now I have some bad staining makes me pretty self-conscious about my smile.

>have an over bite
>have buck teeth
>show too much gum when i smile
>pic related is tooth that has been stuck up here since middle school
Just fuck my shit up even more

3/10

Lol i have a tooth like that but much more 'out', quite noticeable. Also a huge ass overbite which results on all teeth crooked

You are like a little baby. Watch this.
I cut myself on my canines all the time

Oh and that tooth isn't hiding behind my other one, it just looks like that because it's a little peg tooth

And the tooth mirroring it is still a baby tooth as I was born without an adult tooth behind it