Tell us ur favourite Veeky Forums Youtube Channel

Tell us ur favourite Veeky Forums Youtube Channel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fS-W007YImY
youtube.com/watch?v=zAmuOdFC0e0
youtube.com/watch?v=BjIRVntNBWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pewdiepie

filthyfrank

h3h3

JOE ROGAN
OO
E E

R R
O O
G G
A A
N N
ROGAN JOE

good joke user

cerebral kind of high

powerful

Geography Now

I enjoy learning about other countries even though my freshmen year of high school was the last time I took a geography class.

oh shit its not effay at all though

I like Couture Atelier. Sometimes he messes up, but he's got a really nice personality, I like him. Always out there, dancing and happy and everything.

Every Frame a Painting and The School of Life

I wish EFAP would make more videos, his last on is three months old

Digibro after dark

YMS :^y

Happiness is not Veeky Forums.

primitive technology

i never consciously thought it before but now nothing can be more true

If dubs I paste all of my subscriptions

For fashion youtubes I think GearedTowardGear / Avery is pretty great, good style and pretty effay without being a sperg (like pingy).

No pls, Veeky Forums pls stay away from pewdiepie. I don't want to see negative comments in my safe space

efap is plebby and pretentious it kills me
are there any youtube film channels that discuss genuinely underground and 'out-there' films rather than fucking marvel and edgar wright movies

million dollar extreme

Filthy Frank
iDubbbz
MaxMoeFoe
Anything4Views
h3h3
Leafy
DramaAlert

Underground stuff like that, you've probably never heard of most of them, but they're the pinnacles of modern comedy. Pretty effay if you ask me.

i hope your joking
the types of people who watch this stuff are teenagers and multicultural friend groups in collage
"wHHhhhoaaa Filtyfranks bro they are so funny look how different i am with my quirky sense of humour

actually this

Pyrocynical

pretty much all I watch everything else is complete cancer unironically

Poppy! She loves me! And she's so effay...

linustechtips

i know shit about technology and understand none of the things talked about in the videos. but linus is just kind of funny. and that profile picture... just...

youtu.be/fS-W007YImY

are you taking the bait or are you bait?

dis

Alpha-Alpaca-Pack
Maybe not ultra-obscure shit, but at least he doesn't do majority capeshit like 99% of youtube reviewers. (I too find this extremely annoying.)
youtube.com/watch?v=zAmuOdFC0e0

Nyx Fears
More mainstream stuff, but still mostly non-capeshit
youtube.com/watch?v=BjIRVntNBWQ

>being this uncultured
>having this shitty taste
>being this uneffay
ishygddt

picrelated is you

gearedtowardgear

cleanestapparel

designercothes21

common apparel

Think I have a crush on Jeffree Star, he´s literal male perfection, knows his way around skin art, make up, hair dyes and clothing

Also Pewdiepie´s girlfriend Marzia is actually really fashionable and i check her channel out often for pastel colour inspiration