Veeky Forums a joke?

Hello Veeky Forums,
I personally enjoy street wear etc and general fashion. So I thought i'd have a look at this board in better depth as I have lurked here once or twice before. But to not beat around the bush, Is this board a joke?

When you guys post your stuff its comes across as autistic or someone who does not know how to dress (pic related). I'm being serious half of you want each others approval of what you are wearing and spend ungodly amounts on stupid brands to validate yourselves as if normal people give a shit or ever heard of these brands.
Pic related is a small collage I made of all the stupid shit you lot post to help open your eyes.

Lastly, if you really want to be fashionable and get guys/girls to like you wear clothes that fit and that are in fashion, you don't need to spend over £100 for a good outfit.

NO HATE - I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS SO WE CAN HAVE A DISCUSSION DO NOT SPURGE OUT

A lot of us are grew up using Veeky Forums so of course we're autistic.
Plus half of the things you highlighted in your screenshot are shitposts.
Some of us have bad style, some of us have good style. Stop generalizing.
If you want actual in-depth discussion you can to to styleforum and have actual discussion. It's what most of us do.
Veeky Forums is also a good place to go if you want a really harsh and honest opinion on something you copped / one of your fits. Nobody sugarcoats their opinion here.

Tldr: where do you think you are?

>I enjoy streetwear
And this guy talks about fashion taste.

streetwear minimalism looks really good Veeky Forumsm
+ he followed up with "general fashion"

Hows your first day on Veeky Forums OP?

I don't use Autism as such a insult (Not imply you implied I did either) but just a lack of self awareness. I did discriminately highlight main topics of discussion the rest were shitposts of shoes and wanting one another Some of us have bad style, some of us have good style. Stop generalizing.

>Some of us have bad style, some of us have good style. Stop generalizing.

After browsing many archived 'WAYWT' threads and gaining a clear insight to a vast majority of posters I can safely say alot of the style is hideous and no one normal would wear it out in public.
knitpicking what I say without contributing to the conversation dosn't help your cause at all.

Been lurking on Veeky Forums before you were born, just not Veeky Forums

dude are you trolling or some underage from reddit
>autistic
>spurge
>can't spell "a lot"
really?

I'm not trolling. I'm trying to have a thinkful dicussion. Pic related of real fashion and how to dress smart

because associating some style preference with the ability to have good fashion taste or not is retarded, so I wanted to point that out

but idgaf about these kind of "Veeky Forums is no longer good/ Veeky Forums is a joke" topics, they're useless and will not increase the quality level of this board

English isn't your first language, is it?

'thinkful discussion' stop while you're ahead dumbass

go do the needful pajeet

I agree but don't you shit on Mosley!

>I personally enjoy street wear
aaaand dropped.

>been lurking Veeky Forums > 18 years

If you enjoy street wear don't come on Veeky Forums. Unless you're the monitory that doesn't go for hyped brands.

Bait. If not, no one cares about your opinion this is Veeky Forums you retard.

/r/streetwear please go

Blame the pathetic Ameritards

Then nobody gives a single fuck about anything you have to say.

Some of Veeky Forums at least tries to innovate, i.e. TERRORWAVE and the diy anons

But it's kinda hard to conjure something fashionable, so anons take inspiration from wherever they can

Also

>streetwear

I wonder what you would think about SF or SZ waywt's.