Cotton or nylon Ramones?

Cotton or nylon Ramones?
Which material is better?

fuck off

just go all out and get the leather version. canvas shoes at this price point just don't make sense

You should do what this guy says

Just don't buy them.

Those look ugly as shit. Just buy those black Converses if you want a decent canvas shoe, god damn.

I've always wondered how much these were and holy shit I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that's spent the money on these. Infact I don't feel sorry for you, you're a fucking idiot.

How new are you dude

This thread is embarrassing

Probably been here a lot longer than you honestly.

They're complete cancer shoes but as I'm not a retard I've never looked to buy them, the price has never presented itself to me

>poorfag

No, just don't drop £400 on shit converse.

>Spend £400 on shoes you have to base entire outfits round, yet can be changed for literally converse and look better in the same outfit.

you're poor, get over it

Alright mate. I'm sure you'll impress everyone with your autistic clown shoes.

I'm sure you won't impress anybody being poor

God please post a fit. I fancy a good laugh

>shit converse

That's your opinion, and a shit one at that

>Spend £400 on shoes you have to base entire outfits round

Just because you lack imagination doesn't mean everyone else does

>yet can be changed for literally converse and look better in the same outfit.

Just admit you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and get it over with instead of embarrassing yourself

Really embarrassing myself by not spending £400 on shit shoes

>all this buyers remorse in this thread
wew enjoy your overpriced black and white Ronald McDonald shoes

No, embarrassing yourself by being so close minded on a fashion board. It's fine if you don't like ramones but projecting your stupid opinions is just so boring. I'd love to see your example of a good fit.

In all absolute honesty -- and as a major Rick fan -- I just don't get why people hype Ramones/Geos so much.

>all these poorfags itt

Mainline; leather; milk.

>all black fit
>white shoes
fucking why? were they on sale or something?

There are no set rules you jackass.
Just do what you want.
I bet you were clarks db and oxbd and selvage

wear

also that fit is siqq asf

I just wear comfortable clothing which I enjoy and think look good.
You don't have to break the bank to impress people.

I'm a spoiled rich kid with impeccable style and taste and I couldn't agree more, Ramones are a shit meme

of course there are no set rules, but wearing white shoes with a 100% black outfit just looks stupid and tacky to me, especially ones this over the top
this fit would be pretty nice with black ones

>I just wear comfortable clothing which I enjoy and think look good.
>You don't have to break the bank to impress people.

Nothing wrong with that but whats the point of shitposting about stuff you don't even wear

>impeccable style and taste

doubt it

You can doubt it you tumblrina, it won't demean my impeccable taste, style, and the amounts of pussy I get that your RO sporting pallid skin and bones lookin ass could only dream of

>You can doubt it you tumblrina, it won't demean my impeccable taste, style, and the amounts of pussy I get that your RO sporting pallid skin and bones lookin ass could only dream of
>projecting

Sad!

Amount* gotta correct my spelling from time to time as I'm on mobile and am living a fast paced high speed life

Just fuck off everyone, Ramones are extremely similar to Converse normie shoes the only difference is that they are fuck ugly, if you have enough money to buy them just buy anything else

I don't own Ramones, I have beautiful skin, I'm 6'1, and I smashed just last night in Paris and flew into Rome because I'm on vacation getting that foreign pussy

I sound like I'm shitposting right now but i'm honestly in disbelief myself lol, I'm actually telling the truth

This, even just buy other RO shit, anything but Ramones

Yeah I'll give you that honestly. I think you start to become everything you hate the more you're on here. Toxicity is everywhere.

And I don't pay for pussy either son

What is this fucking thread?
It seems like a bunch of kids, new to Veeky Forums learning about Rick for the first time believing that rick is a meme and isn't just a luxury that most people on here either can't afford or don't want.
That's it, if you straight out go at Rick items like they're on par with converse then you fall into the 'can't afford' if you just don't like the silhouette, style, whatever then you're in the 'don't like' category.
At the end of the day everyone on this board has at least wanted a Rick item as some point so let's not fake elitism because we can't afford something, just be the pretentious elitists we truly are.
Rick is the Apple of Veeky Forums

Honestly, I'm happy for you.

Enjoy life, my friend.

>cringe: the posts

>autism: the post

There is nothing more autistic than wearing these Ronald McCuckold converse rip offs. You look like complete shit.

I've always preferred the canvas ramones to the leather honestly

>16 posters
>43 replies
Wew lad did anyone even contribute to the main thread? Nylon looks better in the pictures but I've never seen a pair of Ramones irl so idk. Actually, the cotton ones look good, too. Depending on the whether in your country I'd still get the nylon, though. Nothing worse than soaked cotton shoes.

Everyone suggesting Converse is just wrong, though. At that point, why even discuss fashion on this board? $400 boots? Just get the cheap ones at Payless for $20 they're the exact same. A $20 t-shirt? ROFL H&M has them for $5!! Geobaskets? Get dunks instead. Converse? LOL why pay 3x more for something with the same look at Target? Just want it for the brand name huh haha?

I understand you can be new here but you can't just shit on someone for having different tastes. Do the Ramones look like Converse? Yeah they're obviously inspired. Do they offer something that Converse can't? Yeah their features are very exaggerated and that makes them unique. Are they worth it? That's completely subjective. You're literally picking arguments with other people because they have different tastes than you. You are going out of your way to argue with a stranger over the design of a shoe on a Mongolian cashmere harvesting forum.

With that being said, is a good fit but the shoes totally throw it off sorry my dude.

>the fedora lounge: the poster

I don't get how these shoes can even be considered fashionable or why anybody would buy them.

they're literally converse but 10 times the price and will make you look like an autist

>one day till 2017
>still wearing the foot fedora
Holy shit kys, there's no hope for you

quality post

Honestly if you are thinking about buying ramones just buy geos. Better material and you can usually find them online for like $400 new. They look better in nearly all rick fits.

this

its not 2009 anymore why are there still clown shoe threads being posted here

petition to ban flyover state posters