What are some fa backpacks/messengers?

What are some fa backpacks/messengers?

Other urls found in this thread:

timbuk2.com/q-laptop-backpack/396.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends what you really want to look like.

Kanken is kind of a good fit for most casual looks.

More low-key stuff try Knomo.

There are lots of other options though. Do you have any particular requirements.

wrong, the second you put on that kanken abomination you lose at fashion

What's this particular backpack?

Cote&Ciel is pretty dope, expensive af though

It's a cool backpack :^)

Looks military, but I'm not sure of the name.

Okay user, but you can't really shoot down an opinion without giving another one.

What would you recommend instead?

>600€
>Made in China
Hell naw nigga

I saw one person wearing it in and it looks so goofy once you see it in person.

Cute

Mission workshop r2 canvas

>$235

Your point being...

reverse image search yielded zero results - what bag is this?

Read the fucking thread

>Looks military

Ahahahaha

That Mission Workshop website is beyond gay. It's so fucking useless, what's the point of even having a website? They don't show you photos of the different bags in the different colors, so it's impossible to know what the bags look like. You can try looking for them on Google Images, but then the images are shitty and all look different. Straight-up retards; it figures it's a Bay Area company. I just spent three hundred dollars on another bag, because if they're such idiots they can't even communicate simple, basic information via their website, then surely they're too incompetent to make decent quality products.

I'd cop that so fucking hard if I lived in the US

same and it doesn't even look practical.

they made a smaller version and it looks a lot better

i would buy it if it had a water bottle pocket

one of my biggest pet peeves too

like if im going to buy something i want good pics of it from different angles with detailed shots and a video would be even better

that's why im on the fence about this dsptch backpack i want

dsptch is usually good with this kind of thing but since it's new to the line up theres not a lot of info on it soo idk what to do. might go to the store and look at it when im in the city.

this(its an everlane)

also what backpack did you decide to cop instead?

overplayed and dead

Thanks for your contribution

The DSPTCH Ruckpack looks great, but that's the only one I've seen. It's kind of vaguely reminiscent of an A.L.I.C.E. pack, except smaller.

I got a Goruck GR1.

Kankens are alright given you don't live in a city where you'd see tons of them.

Only works if you want to dress like an urban ninja photographer with a snail shell. It looks cool in that context but kind of out of place with anything else.

Rev up those Pyrex shorts

Rains do a cool bag

shitty meme pack

I barely see it anywhere

Shall I start the nuclear power generators for the Batmobile, Batman?

Really? I've never really seen anyone with everlane backpacks. Most of the people are sporting fjallraven kankens and herschel crap

I really want to cop. I think it looks fucking rad

Im autistic too

Not sure if I should get the black one instead. My fits are mostly black and white with earthy colours rarely

trying to decide between these 3 from Manhattan Portage. thoughts?

Porter black beauty series backpack

I actually have a special edition one with leather and balistic nylon details and it came with a porter mag lite hehe

Iirc this one retails for around 40,000 yen

I dunno man, always considered a very personal thing

I like nanamica and thisispaper
Nice

Oh lol found mine

Nevermind just a standard pack not a special edition

Forgive the screenshot

Foot the coacher x head porter

>hat tip

Post your actual backpack

anyone like North face backpacks?

pump some air in those goddamn tires you degenerate

I'm happy with this backpack. Use it for uni and it meets my needs very well. Also has a built in bottle opener.

timbuk2.com/q-laptop-backpack/396.html

Everyone who was """cool""" had one in my high school. Some of them genuinely look nice

dig this fit hard

lol techwear is so gay

>yep, it's mud

left if attempting techwear
otherwise they're all ok

I have the Nile Obsidian bag and I have to say I have never felt out of place with it. I get compliments often for it and the worse I got is, "it looks like a turtle shell". In general, it has plenty of pocket space and works well for most occasions. I also have never seen anyone else with a cote et ciel bag so it has a sense of uniqueness to it.

If you are the type to not want to draw attention to yourself in any way, then this is not a bag for you.

I wear it with pretty much anything though. Basic fuccboi outfits, gothier outfits, cuckcore, etc. I don't often dress like an urban ninja so it definitely isn't the only option.

where to cop ?

Nothing else compares

I tried the isarau, the isar and the nile. They are all super chunky and provide relatively small usable space. They are just huge style assesoires.
I mainly use a mission workshop rummy and can absolutely recommend it. For less stuff I have a Jack Wolfskin Stanmore (never though I would buy something from that company) which is also great.

I'm digging some of the other backpacks on this site. Thank you user.

you're welcome
ffa/mfa really got into everyone backpacks

Fucking Homer bags are still popular?

t. 20 something Japanese tourist

patagoofnia

>letting your scarf on the ground
jesus christ you faggot

My time has come

I personally use pic related in Orange (a color I regret) but I absolutely adore the bag in damn near all other aspects.

Fug.... the undercover bag is dope

Yeah I really love Undercover but it's damn near the last place I would think to look for a bag.

God I wish Goruck still made the SD20.

If anyone has an id on this bag that'd be fucking great

fuck that's clean

You should check out Sandqvist, beat bags in the game

Will a kanken make me look like a faggot ? Every girl has one where I live

God i knew rbjman was a fag but holy shit this is an awful list

prince noctis-core

you realize there are sandrunes on this right?

lol techwear tryhard

I fell for the kickstarter hype and bought one because I thought it looked cool and was a neat idea. It's actually pretty handy, plus I've gotten a lot of compliments with it

Anybody have any experience with Topo? Do they hold up well? Are they comfortable to wear? Are they dainty or robust? It's hard to tell from the pictures. I can't tell if it's chintzy fashion shit, or if it's practical, quality gear.

> 5.11 Rush 24
I Would never expect that to be consider Veeky Forums. I'll only bought mine because it reminds me of my day pack I had in the Marines.

w2c?

Go on the OnePlus store page should be on there.

looks like shit

Still one of my grails.

w2c