Which headphone/IEM do you currently use? i hope you all own a pair of airpods to give your outfit that extra "umph"

which headphone/IEM do you currently use? i hope you all own a pair of airpods to give your outfit that extra "umph".

as for me:
- sennheiser hd 25-c ii
- shure se215 spe
- sony mdr-7506 (to use at home/pc)

go to /mu/ or /g/ with this shit

Sony MDR-7506 for home use too (the cable is cumbersome to use elsewhere).

Going outside I just use Apple earbuds. They are sufficient.

K553s when at home, Meelectronics M6 Pros when I'm outside. Headphones in public make you look like gran autismo and they just plain get in the way.

these M6 Pro's look nice. how is the sound quality?

Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7. Mostly use them at home, but occasionally take them outside.

Not him but I also have them, they sound great when used with foam eartips and the replaceable cable is a great feature, would recommend

sennheiser HD600
very nice for jazz and classical

faggot

Bowers and Wilkins P5

Soundmagic E10s

They're cheap and good quality and one of /g/'s recommended buys

Momentums in the winter so I don't need a toque. Shure 315s otherwise.

595s for the TV, and some deadstock studio headphones for work. My Ultrasones broke and I could never be assed to repair them.

AKG K240s for home, Apple ear buds for outside

mah nigga
I have two pairs of IEMs, E10 and Final Heaven IV, which are like 4 times the price and I still prefer E10 for anything other than jazz

I like them. They're a little tinny if you're not using the foam tips, and the triple flanged ones are next to useless since they're too long for my ears (the doubles are fine), but they're a great buy for the price if you don't feel comfortable about buying those cheap IEMs off of Aliexpress.

>asking the """"""""fashion""""""""" board which headphones to buy

Koss portapro and VE Monk

I want to kill myself

Daily reminder that if you wear headphones outside everybody is laughing at you

>inb4 I don't care what normies think about me

This is why all of you are >tfw no gf

portapro is god tier for the price

Yes I know but considering they are my most expensive pair of cans I still want to die

Daily reminder absolutely nobody gives a fuck about you when you're going about your business.

It is objectively autistic to believe people actually care about strangers

Yeah nobody gives a fuck about normal people but when they see you ironically dressed like a homeless person sporting some xboxhueg memephones they're going to take pictures and laugh

wow i havnt cringed this hard for awhile

says literally everybody when they see the portable stereo system you're wearing

athm50 or sony mdr's

Koss KSC75 here. You can mod headbands on them and they have titanium drivers. If you have spare change give this a go.