Now the dust has been settled, can we agree that MAGA hats are the most clingy thing happened?

political gears, people glare like you're guilty for being a fooking white male, first impression is racist bigotry

video related, not maga hat though, build the wall shirt
youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrE9Roa8028
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>clingy
you're supposed to use a dryer sheet, Pedro

those hats won the election

Now that the dust had settled, can you fuck off back to /pol/?

Racism won the election.
Fear won the election.
Bigotry won the election.
Hate won the election.
Islamophobia won the election.
Homophobia won the election.

w2c tho

Well it was quite obvious Veeky Forums was cucked

Looks like you're gonna have to pay for college buddy!

>people glare like you're guilty for being a fooking white male, first impression is racist bigotry
Not the hat's fault, it was the desperate smear campaign created by the Clinton and her bros in the MSM.

islamophobia-phobia lost the election

Buzzwords won the election

nice

missed /r/menswear, bub?

I think they're pretty aesthetic. I won't wear one out of fear of being shot though.

>not always having one ready on the table
Eat shit you fucking commies

Maga hat is the new fedora

no its not
i always get complimented when i wear mine out in public

*autistic screeching*

Realistically it will either be worn ironically or unironically

get fugged

haha epic dude

What state?
I'm in los angeles and I'm legit scared to wear mine in public

>ironically or unironically

whoa...

>I'm in los angeles and I'm legit scared to wear mine in public
Same. I don't even like Trump, I think they look cool.

theyre only trying to keep you from killing yourself
>either will be worn ironically or
unironically
Holy shit dude really?

why are you doing this again think about ur life rn pretending to be a little girl Veeky Forums le sigh

You bought one and don't even like him? I question this board

yea i dont get it wither. as if someone on the street would know u were wearing it as a fashion statement and not just a trump supporter. makes no sense and is literally just a /fa meme

I live in the suburbs of socal,the last stops on the gold line, and Ive gotten no trouble while wearing mine. I also look arabic so maybe they think im wearing it as a joke.

Arabian*

Ah yes my mistake, its 3 am here.

I bought it for my brother as a joke kind of. It's a long story.

nah common sense won the election

this

>cuck cuck cuck xD
You're just as bad.

hello from aussieland

stfu with this "i'm scared to wear my maga hat out in public cuz the libtards will shame me." y'all are not cool or edgy for repping this fascist shit. Trump is actually president now, it's not (and never has been) subversive or interesting to wear his merch. Hate crime is on the rise too. POCs and Muslims are rightfully afraid, and y'all are out here complaining about imaginary fashion limitations.

>Mac Tonight pin
Nice.

Wow, great bait

I live in Pittsburgh, there is no way I'll wear it outside

Doesn't fit me very well anyways, the front always looks puffy

nah, just /pol/ is so stupid they voted for a 70 year hollywood actor who takes orders from a 35 year old who knew how to data mine Veeky Forums and reddit better than hillary

/pol/ proved to the world that /pol/ is not always right

good job, idiots

Delicious
Keep it coming

No, this is why you LOST the election

but it's the truth, trump will be as shit as obama

you meme loving fucks are as dumb as hillary supporters, but at least you guys are sometimes funny

> I'm gonna put Hillary in jail!
> LOL jk I don't want to hurt them they're nice

how does it feel to realize you're a total retard?

literally a meme president

Obvious samefag tbqh

> when a trump supporter can't admit he's got troll's remorse for voting in a political manchild

/pol/ will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=LrE9Roa8028

[troll's remorse intensifies]

this is getting really cringy

Do you recon Trump in his past already had incognito sex with lolis? I can't believe he never went to some third world shithole and in some village, wearing a mask (or maybe no mask at all if the place has no access to media), had sex with a bunch of children to his heart desire.

A guy he hung out with had a personal jet for that, Trump was on it at least once

Your ironic emoticon invalidates your opinion.

slide the truth

trump supporters = cucks of cucks

Fuck I thought you left

why are cucks so mad today? it's new year!

Man stop this fucking shit. Im done with this it inst a politics board its fucking fashion. And we all know even if you like him trump is not a kind or nice person. Why do we even give a fuck about him, he obliviously cant make any decisions as he flip flops every ten seconds. Even if you love him or support him dude is an ass either way. I know you nationalists will disagree but hes just a jerk, idgaf if you support him but stop trying to bring this shit into everything. WE CAN HAVE THINGS THAT DONT HAVE TO INCLUDE TRUMP 4 CHAN SO STOP IT. Also stop this fucking Hillary or others die bull shit we are people with a tad bit different views, why does everything have to be about the extremists its so fucking stupid we should think with our heads not with our guns people. And finally the election is over Trump won stop bringing up Hillary name shes no important anymore. The left is aloud to criticize trump like the right criticized Obama, and dont say that you were called a racist for fucking criticizing Obama because no one fucking did that. I dont know why you fucking idiots from /pol/ are so obssesed with the fucking 18 year old girl on twitter who you want to have sex with, who wants safe spaces. Both sides have a majority of moderate people its just the far right users circle jerk in their echo chambers were as the far left has the balls to do that shit Irl. Dont even give me the IM scared to wear my donald trump hat, both sides try to bait each other so hard, its fucking stupid.

Ps: Can we please lets just go back to talking about fashion. You motherfuckers got me worked up

palewave is objectively the best style

New pasta. Thanks friend

There are like 5 spelling mistakes because I was so annoyed when I wrote it.

Assblasted libcuck detonates, more at 10

Too bad you're so ugly you can't rock it without cucks giving you shit

If someone gives me shit I just stare them down and laugh in their face. We FUCKING WON HOMBRE

Im not a liberal or would I ever let another man fuck my wife. Funny original joke though

not you

r u jon snow

dang i stopped coming on Veeky Forums for months and got back on today and you're still here wtf man

t.Fake MAGA hat handsome fearless guy

who gives a fuck
shut the fuck up, dude.

>that trip
I thought I was one of the few to browse both /tv/ and Veeky Forums
I know """we""" share a ton of crossposters with /mu/, but am I wrong in thinking that there aren't that many kinoheads here?

why are you picking your nose

1) why wear a political shirt if u dont want to discuss
2) he can wear whatever the fuck he wants
3) these people have a point but theyre annoying af and theyre harassing

cause i feel like it

degenerate

kek
fuck shillary

>hes a bully
>hillary's a killer
??

so this is where ur getting it huh ban

yo eliza like what's ur deal

>Your grandkids are going through your stuff after you die, they open up a box and inside they find your MAGA hat

How do they react?

Bait
Not even once /pol/

fuck off kike

kys libcuck lmao

KEK libtard

this is not a political discussion board

now i have to fap again fuck u

She gets kinda femdommy near the end

Yes

Haha well ive been here for a couple years

depression is incurable, it's statistically likely you will kill yourself someday

So just like a fedora then you fucking retard

>implying these are bad things

He's absolutely right about Rand Paul's appearance.

Rand has better hair than Trump.

Trump's cabinet is exactly what Jeb Bush would have chosen.

Is wearing MAGA hats ironically effay?

No. Get a Jeb hat instead.

Official hat!

>Can't find any official Jeb! snapbacks anywhere for my ironic fits

i got tired of being a fag so I unstiched the A ERICA so now it just says make me great again because politics is a self-interest ego jerk fest

it triggers libs and alt right niggers all the same