Is Andrew Lincoln Veeky Forums

is Andrew Lincoln Veeky Forums

Don't know about his daily style but Rick Grimes looks pretty good imo

Rick inspo thread?

Negan has G O A T style

yeah negan is pretty damn swaggy, both in looks and personality

He only has 1 fit though.

why is everyone in TWD browncore. Practically no color in their wardrobes besides brown.

Earthcore is always the best core

Dark colors are always effay

no

also he's a bad actor

how is he bad? I think he's pretty good especially in trauma scenes.

You aren't being a hipster just because " le fuck mainstream", are you OP?

I mean are you user?*

but yeah fuck you

I want that jacket or a varation of it so bad

walking dead has the stupidest writing

Your life has the stupidest writing you spergelord

>half the script is stuttering and mimbling

S01: God tier
S02: Live on a farm and look for a girl for an entire season-core
S03: Pretty good tier
S04: Shit tier
S05: Pretty good tier
S06: Pretty meh
S07: SHIT

He's not bad, maybe in need of an accent coach for fucking southern Georgian accents but not bad.

Season 7 isn't entirely over, but yeah it's not that good, Negan episodes are amazing though.

Best arc is terminus hands down, and they cut it short, it was the only actual creepy arc.

Pretty much. The best episode of season 7 so far was the mid season finale since Rick is sick of getting cucked and Daryl isn't Negans bitch anymore.

Hmmm let's see if you think so in 5 years

best creepy look ever, also best beard.

Negan did nothing wrong. He does what he has to do to organize large amounts of people under one banner and ultimately minimize loss of life. By collecting tribute he also frees up labor to achieve things that are impossible if absolutely everyone has to farm and scavenge all day.

It reminds me of New Zealand. In NZ the Maori people were stuck at a certain level of development because they were warring tribes and none of them could manage to conquer the others to create a nation. But they did try and many of them died for pretty much nothing.
Then the Brits came and they were happy to submit to a Queen because they could put their tribal warfare behind them.

It fits with the aesthetic of the series. It's supposed to have a depressing colour scheme.

I mostly agree but you're fucking crazy if you think S3 was better than 4.

I think TWD is pretty effay, the costumes had potential to be really horrible but they're impressive even on characters like Daryl

camouflage

Negan sure did help Alexandria by taking all their beds and then burning them a few roads away.

why is he so perfect bros