Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/732399-Adidas-Adidas-Tubular-Doom-PK--Grey-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>apply for a jobs
>get a job
>earn enough money to afford them
>ez pz

I CONCUR.

ALSO, REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THEM IN THE EYE, AND TO GIVE THEM A FIRM HANDSHAKE, "ORIGINAL POSTER".

succ some dicc

I also want to bench press three plates but im small

Point is: fix the last part you goddamn autist

you forgot
>regret your purchase after a week

you don't know what it means to regret your purchases

look kinda like roshe runs i'd check them out

yo niggas what shoes these be?

adidas

adidas tubular doom flyknit triple black

rolls right off the tongue I know

>white sole
>triple black

what are the triple black pair on the bottom left fan

triple black on the bottom left?
you mean the tublular doom primeknit triple blacks?

pick the pair you wear the least, and wear them tomorrow

gonna be honest with you here i'm probably a lost cause
almost all those shoes i've only worn once/twice, except for the ultraboosts and mercurial superflys
the rest i all have some problem with (e.g. too clunky, too long, squeaks too much, etc)

why didnt you return them then?

because i'm lazy + I usually kept deluding myself into thinking I liked the shoes for a couple weeks after they arrived
but i got some white og gats + black mmm gats which i wear along my ultraboosts now for my current rotation so i'm past the other shoes pretty much

It's a custom Adidas Tubular Doom primeknit, the lacing system has been removed.
In my opinion looks better with the laces

If you don't like them why don't you sell some of them and spend the money on something you actually wear.

make them yourself op jeez it's not that hard

drop trip

What wear with these?

if it were 2-3 shoes i regret i would probably sell but it's too much efffort to try and sell 11 pairs which are only gonna be like $150 each if i want to guarantee that they sell and to ship them all
could go with generic black joggers + black hoodie or techwear as a poor-mans qasa, i regret getting the triple blacks since it only really works with all black fits so i think the white sole would be nicer

Stop posting.

actual garbage pic but i cut the lace system off of my Tubular Radials and they're comfy as hell, dirty in pic but its all i can find

since when did radials come with straps?

Not straps, they have elastic bands over the top, the lacing system rested on top

Yeah I actually really love the tubular series, going to get some TDPK's asap, I wear my Tubular 750's all the time though
also just cozy lan-fit

Looks like the Tubulars were made to be uncaged/customized

theyre just so clean
like budget y-3

>spend 15 minutes taking pictures and putting them online
>drop off some shoes at the post office on your way to work etc.

wew, you're a lazy one if that's "too much efffort"

Tubular invader is so uncomfy tho
I love the way they look, but I rarely wear mine since the sole is such shit
I don't really get why it's even in the tubular line, has nothing to do with other tubular shoes

Tubular runner needs to make a comeback

I wear my moc runners all the time
Probably copping some woven tubular runners at some point. I don't really like the ones with the neoprene upper.

I don't care if they're not the hottest shoe at the moment. I wear them because I like them, not because they are/were popular.

Your life is definitely me irl

get out

Sorry but these are already the poorfag alternative to Qasas. That said they are really comfy. I can tell because I am the person who has been forcing the uncage meme on this board for months.

Hey I just like how they look

I don't see any boat shoes
Why is this

because i was (and still am) a dumb basic streetwear kid

looks like a bunch of cheap shoes to me, once you get a job you wont really care anymore

yeah true, it was all bought with disposable income from work so i don't care too much

not the guy you replied to but just get some sperry's, they're not particularly amazing but they're pretty solid beginner's choices, I've had my pair for ~3 years now and they're still one of my comfier shoes as well as being in solid shape still

Kek. This is all my regrets. Why were boat shoes a thing.

Get better shoes

Dooms are perfect

You can always sell them on Grailed or eBay if you really want, Veeky Forumsm. Get some money back and save up for a pair of shoes you really know you want.

you bring nothing of value to this board
also you're mexican so that speaks for itself already

if anyone is looking for these

grailed.com/listings/732399-Adidas-Adidas-Tubular-Doom-PK--Grey-

only grey dooms that are good are ronnie's

buy 2nd hand

Honesly that's why I love them. I do well for myself but could never justify paying 400-500 on sneakers.