Best ways to make passive income?

I'm poorish, have a BA, and hate work.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=470464
youtube.com/watch?v=P-hUV9yhqgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

start suckin'

Passive income is for people that have money. Maybe you should read a book and start saving dick wad

Not true.

I can generate passive income with 10 dollars and a few weeks.

me too. buy some good dividend paying stocks or etfs and there you go.. passive income

You are going to have to look into what you feel is best for you.
My passive income is rental properties. they are paid off but rental properties arent for everyone

Theres also stocks and etfs but some people can't handle the ups and downs of the market.

There are bonds or even high interest bank accounts like what ally bank has

It is always about your risk and how much money and effort you are willing to put into it. Passive income isn't always so passive.....

Tell me more about rental properties, it's been my dream to just sit and collect checks from people.

My plan as of now is save up to buy a house and then charge up the ass for other people to live with me so that my roommates will be paying off my house and then some. But I don't know enough about houses to know if that's possible. And then expand to owning other properties and renting until my job is making sure people don't fuck up my houses and make enough to hire someone else to make sure payments are made on time.

Started investing in PGF ETF. It yields about 5%. Dividends are paid monthly. I'm hording money for when the inevitable market crash comes and buy really low.

I have no clue how the stock market works or how to even set up an account.

I only have around 3k to my name right now.

It depends on what you want to do, you should check out black hat world desu

Off 10 dollars?

I was talking about buying a domain and building a website. Free monies.

HOW

Building a website with ads.

Or a mobile app with javascript in cordova if you know javascript already.

Not trying to be a dick but you need to learn. Go to investopedia.com

>and hate work
this^ is going to be a problem for u.

been working online full-time for several yrs now, can tell u work ethic is important.

even if u don't want to actively work to make money u still need to to work researching where to put your money.

my advice, first and foremost change your attitude.

i've helped quite a few people make money but i refuse to help someone who says they hate work.

checking out of this thread.

Sucking is not passive.

Pimping, now that's where it's at.

>Building a website with ads.
kek that's passive alright except you need to constantly work on it so it has some traffic.
apps with ads are also the worst and if the guy knows his shit he can take them out from the package and resign it.
morons...

yeah sure your whores will just keep each other in line. you don't have to worry about the other pimps and the cops either.

hashocean.com/?rid=470464
try this one out!
but be aware it's possibly a ponzi i mean it could be legit and you can have actual passive income with it, but no guarantees don't come crying to me if it fails.

Or better yet. Why not just apply math to the situation. Get one qualified sucker and find a way to find a mjt that fits your money requirement.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-hUV9yhqgY

easier said then done.

I have PGX moves sideways but pays

>buying a domain and building a website.
how do you do this?

>some good dividend paying stocks or etfs and there you go.. passive income

Not OP but... specific suggestions?

right now? avoid stocks like fire!!
wait for the collapse buy stocks after when they are cheap.

when do you think the crash is coming, and how severe do you expect it to be?

I'm very soon deciding whether to do an electrical apprenticeship or something in the military, or continuing with standardfag business degree but probably one of the first two, but am worried both those options will get btfo when shit hits the fan

The preferred stock ETFs are pretty stable but will go down with the market. No one knows when the crash will be. If I remember correctly PGF crashed to 6 or 7 dollars during the last crash. If you bought and held you would be making great, consistent income now. So I would probably buy small amounts on dips and when it gets to about half or so buy in bulk.

i'm fairly certain the crash will be huge the entire stock market is way overrated currently. it's crazy.
i'm waiting for it to fall under half it's present value.

CXE

They're called tenants. Not roommates.

Buy property and rent said property out

I'm right there with you. Any index fund you buy after the crash will profit. I think dividends will be better choices once things bounce back.

Youd need to have a nice piece of proerty for that to work mate