Interior design

Literally never enough and needs its own dedicated board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oo7H25kirk
youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doing a lil dump to get it started

Most of these decor inspo pics are revolting hipster shit. Shabby chic, country kitsch,tired, played out, tacky shit. Words-as-decor, useless, cutesy, girly crap, etc.

I like IKEA style white minimalism, a little plants. also some mid-century modern, but done correctly. not your tacky Urban Outfitters shit

>that fake aged furniture sold aged right from the store

tacky, tasteless, fixie bike tier shit

To each their own, kinda the point of these threads is to share so that others may improve/organize their current space, which is why it needs its own board for each style

Those demi-circled windows are disgusting

>IKEA style
Cheap, clean, minimalist. What more can you want?

Personally, I love minimalism, but not to the point where it looks like a spaceship or something. Why do people think minimalism=monochrome?

Really like this. More like this please

wood floors like those are the worst, they always seem dirty because of the texture

this seems like a hipster's wet dream

I like that movie Leviathan kitchen. also gibe cozy wife

I will say that ikea minimalist style is good, but that store is like the H&M of furniture, its nothing but quick fashion, dont enjoy the quality of their particle board furniture

I love this movie so fucking much.

youtube.com/watch?v=2oo7H25kirk

>all those Putinist shills downvotes

Actually not that hard cause in the pic, the wood looks mostly flat given the purposely done weathering, the worst is wood with hand done distressing where they deepen the groves and grains of the wood, at that point dust would collect in the wood

Postin some dangerous comfy

Actually on second look they don't seem that bad. I thought they were more distressed and whatnot.

but now that I have engineered floors, they're honestly the best. Easy to clean and they look nice, although I really like minimalism

Mыcль изpeчeннaя ecть лoжь

-Russian wisdom.

A thought expressed aloud becomes a lie

But pictures like yours are the same generic shit we always see in every one of these threads.

>shabby apartment
>cloudy sunlight
>white, offwhite, offoffwhite
>random plants

Post the same whining in every thread if you want, but at least contribute more than one new pic each time.

Now thats cozy as fuq

Looks so inviting and cold at the same time, post more

I want that wood flooring, where is this at?

For some reason whenever i see that pic, i imagine someone converted an old Latin church into a living space

Just looks like untreated pine or oak.

That aged furniture look tacky disingenuous.

It could look very nice but in a different setting.

This just looks generic tasteless.

The open air implies that it was aged naturally. But i don't buy it. Something about that setting is fake and tacky. just really overdone.

Walls are too clean, furniture isn't damaged by the sun. Who the fuck leaves bowls in open space? It is all set up

What are you on about, the furniture isn't aged at all. It looks like fairly cheap unstained, sealed wood.

Whoops. Thought you were quoting the first image, not the picnic bench. My bad.

>Those flimsy flannel shirts
>That hipster record player
>Those cuck shoes
>That gay hat
>That tiny stack of wood (indoors)

If youre going to play dressup at least do it right.

It just looks like something from Pottery Barn.

Hire me for your style advise, i need money. srsly

All your advisers and friends are clueless

>playing dressup
>posting on Veeky Forums

their mid/higher-tier stuff is reasonably solid for someone without a huge budget though. just don't buy the bottom of the barrel stuff

Yeah i understand that, and i understand the demographic, just not preference thats all

chances are it's reclaimed wood from a barn or some shit and not distressed or in any way artificially aged.

got some inspo Veeky Forumsm

That top one is pretty dope.

Also epic get.

Everything and everyone for me gets old really fast.

but such is life

Everything gimmicky as fuck

Bump

Then go ahead and post some inspo of your own

That doesn't look very safe

Maybe something chaotic that doesn't get tired so fast?

my song

youtube.com/watch?v=XTs_TZFjbJ8

this is my closet

get back in it

>tube of mayonaise on the counter
wut?
like this though

I like everything here except the chairs & stools
reminds me too much of deck furniture

awesome

>bed not against the wall
reeeeeeee

throws off the perspective so hard and makes the armoire seem like it's on a higher vertical plane

wish I had dishes that look nice enough to leave them out on open shelves

>tfw too intelligent to decorate my apartment

>tiny room
>giant speakers

oh my god, I wish people would learn about audio components before buying them
bigger isn't always better

Thoughts on my desk?

I like it, very minimal, the base i believe would make the room very open because the base isnt solid and blocky, and that there isnt any protruding handles which gives this desk in my opinion a much cleaner look

shut the fuck up with bitch ass canned opinion

should have got an eames desk.
the fact that it doesn't have traidtional legs and the steel tubing is on the ground nearly guarantees it won't sit level and it'll potentially rock.

g o a l s

Doesn't understand that not everything is made like shit ikea, and how quality furniture is, dont listen to this Veeky Forumsnny bandit, steel base is fine, traditional legs doesn't always equal stability

where do I cop this? Google search kind of failed me.

fuck with that heavy...so cozy and clean

can I have some recommendations for furniture brands to check out? Anything quality and design conscious

dumping in the meantime