>attention whore
>no fashion sense whatsoever
>never posts anything fashion related
>looks very mediocre outside of 100% controlled photos
>has disgusting, rotten teeth
fuck no

Her real name is Ciara

>loser
I'm not the one posting my ugly mug on Veeky Forums every day because noone IRL will ever love me

and wheres your pictures huh? oh yeah, thats right, youre too much of a coward to post them so sftu

you really are such a sad loser man, spamming this disgusting kid everyday

get a life ugly youre embarassing

sage

see

why do you still pretend to be this girl when everyone already knows you're not? i thought you gave this shit up

Pic related is from her instagram. Stop being pathetic user.

Low energy post. Sad!

>not realizing its the same pathetic attention whore behind both trips

its not

literally who are you

Timestamp faggot

Eliza !METS.GNIWQ

lmao idk why you use this as proof every time when the NOT is clearly shopped out
you're such a pathetic loser

here
now see

Post collarbone

you really should get better at photoshop before pretending to be someone on the internet

He's a basement dwelling loser posing as a qt grill on Veeky Forums. Her name is Ciara.

Newfags still fall for it. He's actually quite useful for spotting them.

seriously? you think my timestamps are photoshopped when theyre so close to the camera? yet no one calls bs on this zoomed out crap? lmao, stop arguing just for the sake of it..theres plenty of other non-annoying ways of getting a girls attention user

Then why can all of the images you post be traced back except your "evidence"?

idiot

>9/21/16

I know, check the filename. That faggot still came here anyway.

it was literally taken at the same time as those last two photos that person used as "proof"
these photos have been used back in the archive since around the same time under the METS trip dipshit

threadly reminder to report and sage lads

yep, sage because you got BTFO lmao

>beta loser cuck
>btfoing anyone

keke

i don't know at which point is this meme and who is trolling who anymore...

i am starting to like these soap opera tier plots twist if anything i am having a good laff you loser faggot

Can you stop? Look, you said I can confront you a few months ago, and I am. Why are you doing this? Be honest, we're here to help you.

The "it's ciara on both trips" idea has been disputed because they posted when I was in the psych ward.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2ncVvC2oDo

Here's a video I made in May about this. This guy has been doing this for over 6 months.

be my gf :DDDDDDDD

ummm.....

yes user let's hab sex hmmm

i am not into boys anyway...

you fucking idiots

she's both trips. She's pretending to be an imposter. fucking. idiots

ok you're overestimating me

I'm not that much of an attention whore, and if you really waneed to get creepy you could see that their posting habits don't line up with the times I post

This thread is autism desu

im glad you have a sense of humour

not him
all in all i couldn't care at this point i know that girls are worthless and want to fuck as much as i do it isn't something that special once you realize this and i don't expect anything from a stranger on the internet

She ignored my dm, so she can suck a dick ;^)

>she
nice meme hahaha

She/he idk desu, nice edgy pic

plz go back to ward border-whine-pussy-disorder

Make me faggot

***FRIENDLY REMINDER***

that you are enabling attention whoring of an underage, mentally ill girl who jumps from board to board looking for attention.
She literally can't dress for shit and has no business browsing Veeky Forums as her best fit consists of a fucking adidas tracksuit.
She will often make threads like this herself and then jump in with her trip. If by any chance she didn't make a thread herself then it's from some orbiter cuck which makes it even worse.

Sage

it was a request, retard.
go read a book.

i don't take orders from my own mother
so you can go gag on big fat cock don't count on me for reading shit nigger!

It's not even me making these threads and posts. I stick to /r9k/. This autist has been making these posts for 6 months pretending to be a 15 year old girl.

>using r9k

Just fuck off out of here you fucking retard. Youre the definition of cancer. Just fucking kill yourself for once. Fuck you

>her best fit consists of a fucking adidas tracksuit.
i believe this really hits her close to home

Tell that to the Eliza tripfag. I didn't even know this was still happening until I got a bunch of hate messages from people telling me to off myself for my Veeky Forums shitposting. I wouldn't bother to post here if it wasn't for this person.

you just admitted to being 15

enjoy your ban

yet you managed to be alone on a Vietnamese pedo chinese cartoon forum on NYE fucking autist lmfao
>oregano XDDDDDD

Agatha is my queen even if she isn't Veeky Forums's.

heretic

NO GREASO
kill yourself please

Then maybe stop posting with trip altogether?
Or stop posting million pics of yourself?
If you stopped making yourself public, people would stop doing this, but then again, how would you be able to get all this attention :^)

You're just jealous that you'll never have a qt autistic Jew for a girlfriend.

>yfw you tell your grand chilldren about that time you stalked an autistic 15 y/o little girl on the internet because you were bored and it was funny

I stopped making videos and posting pictures, this person is just recycling the same pictures that they've used months ago.

wtf how do i unsubscribe to this impostor?

Then the last thing would be to drop trip and stop replying to these threads. If what you're saying is true, then you're just doing this guy a favor even by showing up in this thread with your "real" trip.
If this really bothered you, you would "disappear" from Veeky Forums like all the other "/ourgirl/s"

>go on Veeky Forums after a year
>people talking about some 15 year old instead of posting clothes

Wew lad.

i want to see how the drama will end
it can't stop like and stop giving good advices this you whitenight beta faggot or fuck off back to re*dit where niggers like you belong
hopefully one of them will eventually shot/stab/rape...etc(who knows?)another and i don't care who it would be
its not like i am going to lose anything of value over this
oregano

>Just fucking kill yourself for once
>kill yourself for once
>for once
>kill yourself
Is this like something you can do more than once?

No you're the whiteknight you dumb nigger. I'm trying to get her to fuck off this board and let me tell you there is no ending of this "drama" lmao. It's just a neverending circlejerk and bumping useless threads that have no place on boards like this.

oh noooo
those marks on the back of her hand are from making herself throw up

:.(

literally no fun allowed: the post
stfu you don't get to decide what i like family
stupid moral Veeky Forumsg

>inst
link?

She deleted it, beta orbiter

It's realinternetgirl