/fivehead/

I've got a massive fucking forehead and still haven't found a haircut that looks good on me

Post some fuckhueg forehead inspo pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDAaTzccCik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the one in the pic desu

youtube.com/watch?v=XDAaTzccCik

bump, not op

5 heads are the equivalent of receding hairlines

go bald your fucked

Eggman please go

you just have to oil your forehead up so that the sun makes it glistening, then everyone will not look at it for fear of burning out their eyes

bump, also not op

please help

shave it off

Idubbbz looks pretty nice with his fucked forehead

pls

Well OP you should just kill yourself like ugly abominations should

if you were balding your forehead would look bigger because there would be less hair to hide it

>receding hairline
>barely 21
>not sure if my hair is making me look like I have a conehead
>too afraid to go bald for fear of
conehead

i've looked at some of childhood photos and I seem to have a normal ass head, but now it looks like a cone. Hold me Veeky Forums

if most people were balding they wouldnt look "like" coneheads, they would be exposed "as" coneheads, because only having the hair hang down over their heads as cover provides the illusion of a smaller forehead.

Unless they really have smaller headshapes, which, sometimes they do,

when you're looking at your photos going down memory lane you're just seeing what a nice hair helmet you had

Can you retards stop circle jerking and projecting and post some fucking haircuts jesus christ

i think this would look decent with a big forehead.

it doesn't

t. fell for the meme

well what does look good then, bud.

well, are you male or female? for girls, probably best to do some swoopy sidebangs. for guys it also works, but it can also work to create as much height in your hair as possible so it matches the height of the forehead.
and obviously, a big forehead on a guy is not near as much of a crime as it is for a girl. kinda like big noses. forgivable for a guy, not for a girl.

also penciling your eyebrows to be fuller and darker will help draw the eye down away from your massive noggin too. this can be done even if you're a dude. it really helps.

obviously, this chick is wearing more than just browliner in her "after" pic, but the most drastic difference is her brows. it noticeably changes the focus of her face

Just kill yourself OP

another thing is to never part in the middle if you have a big forehead. always push hair to one side, even if you have a widows peak and receding hairline. it looks better on literally everyone. notice he also added a lot of height to his hair and this is because he has a landing pad for a forehead.

This kinda works with my mellon

That's a very normal sized forehead.