COP OR NOT

happy new year edition

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/hk/zespa-zsp4-rc-sneaker-zsp4-rc-wbn.html
sanders-uk.com/shop/product/kelso-8366b
farfetch.com/shopping/men/moschino-printed-t-shirt-item-11701627.aspx?storeid=9183&ffref=pp_recview
store.y-3.com/us/y3store/men/shoes-sale-men
scrt.onl/products/flap-backpack-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Noko edition

Don't cop those. First wear they will crease really really bad and no amount of shoe trees will ever reshape them

alternatives?

no

you will look like a fag

C/n? I'm straight, just considering these for doing sports.

Nah, I'd rather go for something with a wedge sole for casual style or (double) leather soles for a more formal style. Just don't go crepe soles, that's too CDB tier.

I'd say try it on first. Worst case - is it makes you look stuffed and fat.

endclothing.com/hk/zespa-zsp4-rc-sneaker-zsp4-rc-wbn.html

They arent sports wear
Its male lingerie

>cdb tier
?

oh shit clarks you mean?

Pshht, I know, just kinda curious....

Yes, it's the same crepe sole like on Clarks desert boots. I'd rather go for Redwing postmans if you want a more rugged derby look or for any of the dress shoe brands if you want a more refined look

Yeah I regret my purchase... Don't get them

duhho, that looks like dior CPs and GATs had a child.

Also all that gold lettering on the tongue and the heel are a bit too much for me.

The shiny "bookbinder" leather and wedge sole combination looks so bad. Get proper shoes like Tricker's instead.

help. or do I just fuck the chelseas and get some normal leather boots

bottom right

>zipper
>chelsea
pick one

?

cop or not?

don't, too many zips

no

No too many zippers.

No, too bulky.

No, holes aren't good detail, same with white sole.

nope.
just buy a solid pair of brown brogue derbies

can you please link me a pair

I want something brown but light/robust, close or exactly the color of the last ones I posted

For some reason clark's add TWO zippers to their 'chelsea' boots. It's a shame because they are usually okay quality shoes for poorfags yet they fuck up royally on looks.

Looks comfy but ugly.

good for draining pasta

Get black nigguh

Looks comfy and warm

Yes

Is this jacket fucking awful or p above avg? I think its almost a fedora coat but might work well with white/linen shirts and trousers/docs

Thoughts?

Ps im not an ugly neckbeard

Cop the golden Balmain jeans?

Coppernaut for $35?

Ok black might work. Found some styles that I like. Jacket looks like a weird mix between country/outdoors type rugged jacket and a city coat thing. Looks okay, not awful.

>brand name across chest
eh, if you're into that then ye.

go for it

no, you will regret upon opening box

So yes or no?

Regarding

dnc
top left
n

Yup. Those are shoes.

Its cheap, apc so probs well made and warm, its a gamble but i might just make an offer
Tbh if i was buying chelseas, would go loake for expensive or a classic cheap pair of MIE DOCS

the big brand thing is on the back

I'm looking for some kind of grey denim jacket or something similar. I found this on ASOS on sale but idk. any help would be nice

im going to say yes, but i really hate jeans with those designs around the knees

I think your suggestion with the linen shirts sounds fine but I feel like id need to see it in a fit to really judge.

no, hate the holes on it

looks a little bulky as someone else said but id still go for it

bottom right

yes

You can find much better ones from other brands...

sorry alternatives: Prada, Carven, Ann D, etc. Cop in sale.

Fuck it, I went for the dark brown victors. Looking at your pic though, the smooths are tempting me to go back and change order.

Red wing postmans

I like the CP Cadet Derby more

Cop if you're not spendig too much on it

N

N

Not really sure about these boots from Sandro. Would like to get something more like combat boots

Cop 1?

The 3rd are the best choice imo. The other 2 look very chunky. If they fit into your wardrobe feel free to cop, though. If you live in Europe, you might as well get the GATs instead of the Adidas.

Or 2?

How about these Sanders boots? The leather sole doesn't seem very practical for boots like this.
sanders-uk.com/shop/product/kelso-8366b

What are they? Found these here, and they're £10 cheaper than the asics lol

C/n?
Etq Amsterdam low 1

Please help. The jacket for 125 eur? I was also thinking abt copping pants as well (50 eur). I already got lots of jackets but these pockets and dat velcro just HNNNNNNNNNGGGG

heresanother one. really like the military/minimal/clean aesthetique. What do you think?

:/

c

dnc. You can find better jackets for military look imo. (If you're rich then get it since it does have nice minimal feel to it, I agree.)

Cop or not? Can't decide if the molle on the side is too much. I'd either go with this one or pure black no molle.
Ynot magnetica after dark.
Thanks.

Black version

4 a navy suit, wedding.

i really like it personally, would go with molle. I myself got a backpack from mission workshop, might wanna check them out if you like it minimal and modular. Peace.

was meant for

thanks man, it was even 250 originally so its practically a bargain by now.
btw i would cop either middle or right, depending on your wardrobe and what you're looking for. right is more modern and everyday and middle would look better with a more classy fit imho. Peace.

Thanks. Just about to buy the after dark version with the molle sides.

Mission workshop makes really nice bags! I was looking at the Fitzroy. But since im in Canada the dollar and customs would have raped me sideways.

Peace.

yes or no?

1.0 or bust

Coincidentally the Fitzroy is the one i have. Good taste m8.

Yes, always.

wtc

farfetch.com/shopping/men/moschino-printed-t-shirt-item-11701627.aspx?storeid=9183&ffref=pp_recview
Cop or not?

look at these scum that dont contribute to other posts

you all disgust me

only if u suck dick daily

N, pretty much the same tier s national standard which goes on sale for less, hold out for adrians or cps or butteros to go on sale (most are already) and save an extra $50 for them.
for 125 id cop if you like the style, its reebok so theres at least a baseline of quality control.
N
cop w/ molle its actually a much more common feature on daypacks than you'd think, though I never actually used it on my old backpack that had it, it looks good here and at least you have the option.
N
if you like boosts these are nice boosts. I wouldnt though.

I really just want someone to talk me out of these. I have a pretty low tech wardrobe, mostly jeans and trousers. But I almost just want them because I think they look really good just to look at. I hate how they look on feet (the sole is too bulbous from the pictures ive seen) and Ive never seen a good fit with them. still they just look nice and @ $200 they arent too pricey for hyped sneakers.

>I have a pretty low tech wardrobe
>I hate how they look on feet
>Ive never seen a good fit with them
Id say no to them if your thinking this especially if you have not seen a good fit with them and dont have the wardrobe to make a good fit with them

Qasas are GOAT. you must buy

c/n? been lacking in sneakers for a while. also if anyone knows how these fit that would help as well.

meh
top left or bottom right
nah
nope
why not
it could work
no

if you can get them for 200 in your size i'd definitely go for it. could always resell them later for pretty much the same price if not more

Honestly these things are really cheap rn and out there enough to be a statement piece plus they are steadily getting more popular. I would cop even if you were just sort of interested. More designers are messing around with reeboks more far out stuff and for $50 you could have some pretty far out fits come from this down the line without much out of pocket

Yeah theres a bunch of Y3 on sale for 50% off on the y3 site rn. And would they sell for at least $150 slightly used I don't think id wear them much if at all for now and just don't want too much lost

store.y-3.com/us/y3store/men/shoes-sale-men

thoughts on the stan smiths

Idk if the stans are on sale, but Im not big on stans in general anyway, though I dislike the y3 stans the least if that helps. The honja lows are vaguely similar if you are into that

I wish adidas still made these

cop or not for $105 white and vintage white

Totally agree; Reebok has been killing it lately. Also, where have you seen these for 50? lowest I've seen is 100

Shit my bad I just did a quick search and thought these for 50 on ssense were them. My point still stands on it being a relatively cheap sneaker just less so, id still reccomed the regular instapump fury though.

Don't listen to these retards, if you can afford that cop it immediately.

C/N ?

I'm thinking this might be good to wear with a black coach jacket/more simple fits and it's only £8.30
Might be a bit of a meme watch though so I'm not sure

n

n looks cheap

only if you can fit them with your style

those are nice

no i m o but they might work for you

y but you need a wardrobe to match

n

y

n

yeah this is nice, it'd be better without the molle though

been considering getting some shoes that have almost creeperish soles. it's either these or some derbies. i'm considering these since they have a somewhat exaggerated sole but they aren't too over the top huge
i always thought these old casios were neat. why not? especially since they are so cheap
nope
depends if you can pull them off. anything tubular is starting to be a
played out tho
those look comfy so ye
yes

I guess, I'm about to buy a nice watch so I'll probably get the casio for when I'm /out/ and simple fits
I'd go for 1461s without the yellow stitching if I were you but I can see those working, just get creepers if you can pull it off

SCRT is a really nice brand and I have a few pieces by them but I really don't like the way these look when they're being worn, maybe look for an alternative sherpa somewhere?

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I was even looking at patagonia fleeces but their silhouettes always look iffy

Unknown had some really nice sherpas for a while but they're sold out now, not sure if they're gonna be restocking but you could probably contact them and ask

www.unknownldn.com

Thanks for the suggestion man

wow is dressing yaself really this hard?

scrt.onl/products/flap-backpack-black

pleased do. these look nice

Sorry for the low quality, cant get a better pic