Can we get some Ozweego inspired going? Preferably this colorway

Can we get some Ozweego inspired going? Preferably this colorway.

*inspo

I am not anti-designer by any means and I think Raf has made some fantastic shoes but these are fucking horrendous and I can't understand the appeal. To someone who doesn't explicitly know Raf, they think you're just wearing big autism shoes

There are 1 or 2 decent colourways -both with 3 or 4 colors, which def help to add a designer look to the shoe - but the ones in OP are absolutely horrendous. Only the all green and all red pairs are worse

it's post ironic, plebo

I think all black is worse than all red, by which I mean black is the worst overall followed by red. I think the gundam coloured ones are top tier but underrated. I want fakes of these because I can't justify spending $200+ on adidas shoes, but they only go up to size 44 and I'm 45.

This

why did i only just find out raf is from the same city as i am. i have nothing else useful to share. even this wasn't. ok leaving.

most ozweegos look like shit but these cream ones are really nice

There fucking barbeque dad shoes.

>0 images

The green ones are my favorite, they look straight up alien and will turn any fit into something completely strange. Incredibly fun to work with Ozweegos for this reason which is why people like them. The Gold ones were also really cool from last year. The tan Bunny Ozweegos from next season are definitely on my want list.

i love my robots

DUDE IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT ON PURPOSE LMAO
DUDE ITS IRONIC LMAO

*They're

Look like the worst shoes you can buy at walmart

/thread

>will turn any fit into something completely strange. Incredibly fun to work with Ozweegos for this reason
>I like these shoes because I need my otherwise bland wardrobe to seem interesting
>I need a black man to fuck my wife to make our marriage seem interesting

Ok desu

Just copped

Raf is changing the game here by putting a game on the side, by 2020 I expect all shoes with follow this trend, but Raf did it first. Truly innovative

Bop-It x Raf when

What are those black low top behind the velcros?

this

reddit leave my board now. raf sneakers went garbage after fw13. feast your eyes on ss13.