So ian connor apparently is really bad at making sure his website is secure...

So ian connor apparently is really bad at making sure his website is secure. I have 0 experience with codingor anything and already found a way to get all the coding for his site. He's dropping these shoes later today I guess. The site is revengexstorm.com

The way to get all the coding for the website is simply by going to revengexstorm.com/assets

I'm not sure how to actually fuck with the website it'sself but I thought this was kind of interesting.

For those of you who don't know who tf this guy is, ex-Kanye creative director, ex-stylist for Kylie Jenner, wiz Khalifa, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

revengexstorm.com/royalblueshoe.html
revengexstorm.com/forestgreen.html
revengexstorm.com/redsho.html
revengexstorm.com/blacksho.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HloOSR6u5zU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this bait or are you just fucking retarded

revengexstorm.com/royalblueshoe.html
revengexstorm.com/forestgreen.html
revengexstorm.com/redsho.html
revengexstorm.com/blacksho.html

fuck i hate this pygmy faggot lmao

this refugee needs to be sent back to africa

he looks like a child soldier hahahahha

youtube.com/watch?v=HloOSR6u5zU

Lol that was fast

Snitched U All To Ian And He Will Fix It Right Now Fucc U Pussies

wow you got to talk to ian connor on private message. thats fucking lit! whats he like in .txt format bro? keep us posted

Actually Have His Private Number Dnt Worry Stay Salty Because he Ahead of the Curve

what does his HIV poz rapist cock taste like dickrider?

So he made a vans knock-off?

Wouldnt Know T.bh Only Worked With Him on Music but If U ask ur sister she will probably know haha ;^)

this chucky doll rapist looks scary

you couldnt even imagine a guy this ugly

ian connor looks like an aborigine haha

Follow.me on IG _couches

Same

kill your self you mess

hahahahahahaah

Why would anyone give a fuck about this pervert?

Because he has style

fuck up ian you pedo fuck

Bad Insta Wouldnt Look At U Twice
Not ur pic And Old Number Lmao
might consider thx

Worst thread of the year

Yeah not my pic even tho the time on my phone is literally the time it is now lmfao. And ok bub that's why you're flexing on Veeky Forums you fucking degenerate.

This shill just gave me fucking cancer

ian if you're reading this thread i just want you to know i will send you back to the 3rd world where you belong you archaic african dna piece of black shit

Keep Hatin He on Some new Shit You Should be worried About urself not Him

Show your messages too. I wanna see what .txt based dick sucking looks like

Why Are you so Obsessed with Him.
He reached Out To Me in the 1st Place Dont Need To suck dick 2 Reach my goals

Get off my board nigger

Post your messages then

Bitch i'ont care follow me

ITT: white boys pretending to be black

Streetwear culture is so fucking embarassing

Racism Does not Go hand in Hand with Fashion. Reconsider Your Statement
No. Strictly business Messages which U have no interest in.
My IG is Personal Only Follow if I Know U or If Its beneficial For Me

lol wtf are you german?

Im From Belgium

>4 PM
>Ian's old profile pic

This nigger a liar!

So you're a sandnigger?

Never Heard Of Timezones You Autist?
And I am not Black

I Am White. Race is an Obsolete Factor And You should Widen Your View

Stop Typing Like This you Fucking Braindead Mong

>I Am White. Race is an Obsolete Factor And You should Widen Your View
t.cuck

i love you.

Did he rape those chicks or nah?

Lol that doesn't explain the profile picture you fucking idiot. Also he didn't fix the site so it's obvious you're a lying Faggot who needs approval on an anonymous message board Captain Autism

Yeah it's quite obvious to be honest. I thought it was a hoax at first but after listening to the girls stories, it's all so accurate and just totally seems like shit he'd do. And saying "they did it for clout" is bullshit because 2 of them were anonymous and didn't reveal their real voice or name

goddamn i wish i had the fucking talent to take the shitty bape af1 lighting bolt and slap it on a pair of vans holy fuck ian connor is such a fucking god

>For those of you who don't know who tf this guy is, ex-Kanye creative director, ex-stylist for Kylie Jenner, wiz Khalifa, etc
Is this a joke?
>this is Veeky Forums in 2017
Kill yourselves you imbeciles
>buying knockoff vans from underage raping nigger
L M A O

Okay?

Okay, now explain why should we care?

>coding
Hello rebbit

Are you unironically copying his all caps style or is this just twisted b8

You Cared Before. I Give u proof from Noah and Now you act like you dont Care

Im on Cell it Does this Automatically with Some words cba To change it

Yeah he's actually just that autistic

>it Does this Automatically

No it doesn't you retarded autist and now kys yourself

I'm not the guy you replied to before that, I was just curious as to why should we care about this nigger in particular dropping knockoff vans on a fashion board?

What I also found funny what a white person from Belgium that writes like a 15 year old nigger on twitter has anything to do with this

Yeah, that's not how it works buddy.
Just stop acting like a subhuman and it will automatically switch to all lower case ;)

If he is b8ibg this is pretty advanced because I've not cringed this hard in a while

It Does you sperglord how Would you even know
I dont Know ask OP why he was salty enough to make a thread about it lmao

Also Really Reconsider everything you are saying here. Ian has moved on from Alot of people in the Fashion Community and is A Different Person Now.

Sorry friend, when I look at that person I don't see how he has anything to do with any type of fashion except maybe for kindergarten kids.

Best of luck though!

can you stop typing like a fucking nigger jesus christ this has to be b8 i'm literally dying here

He is Relevant to a lot of big Names in rap and is also a Stylist But he is more for the younger generation. Thank You and you 2

Can you stop Being a racist And go back to your Containment Board

ian connor is an irrelevant hack who wears shitty hypebeast trash

>14 posters
>60 posts

nice viral market attempt ian

No matter how much you spam this shit no ones gonna buy clothes off a sexual predator

If he was a Hypebeast And Not a Visionary he Would not have been Styling Kanye Rocky Quavo Etc

He is the reason Streetwear is where Its at Today.

Everyone Calling me Nigger or calling out bait needs To Consider that this is a fashion Board where we Discuss Fashion not Race, Also Race is an outdated Terminology Go Back to /pol/ And post Some PizzaGate Threads

keep your streetwear shit in the containment threads dont go spreading this dogshit anywhere else its bad enough that its got this far. this entire board is an irredeemable pile of dogshit and it has been since early last year because of hacks like you who think ian connor isn't a hack who styles dumb nigs who can't dress themselves in anything beyond primary lego colors and dogshit skate brands. fuck you and your shit admiration for an objectively inferior and untalented pile of garbage. i wish i was as dumb as you are because every fucking day must be a whole new goddamn adventure if such awful clothes and awful posts were all i knew how to communicate then goddamn what does that say about me. stop shilling this dogshit no one wants this terrible fucking bape x vans waste. no matter what you do to vans they have a terrible silhouette. THEY WILL NEVER LOOK GOOD. there are actually dumb fucks on this board who will agree with you, but you, and all of them need to be permabanned for being part of the reason why this board is so fucking awful now. enjoy your low quality dogshit life you inferior mouthbreathing pleb.

I'm just trying to get follows...Why is everyone so mad right now?

Because you're shilling for a terrible person and an even more terrible shoe. Get the fuck out.

do yourself a favor and end your life.

Hahahahahah this white dick rider doing the all caps shit

What the fuck is wrong with white people

I did not make this Thread I just Replied to It. You should Accept the fact that a subculture like Streetwear is being discussed on this board Seeing as it has gotten mainstream recently. You must Have an awful life to be This pessimistic about a culture that you can just choose to dismiss but instead hate on it Online. Also I dont Admire Ian I Just worked with Him.

At least I got somewhere with what I love doing. Keep suffering in your Own Misery

As said Before; when the Time is right I might consider this.

get out you shill

someone tell that faggot ian to stop viraling his shit on here.

Does anyone want to see my penis?

can you tell him i said happy birthday

post fit pussy, i guarantee its trash.

Ill even give you time to get dressed up in your freshest zara/uniqlo mall tier ensemble

Where you going lil nigga?

Is he dare I say, our nigga?

you're fuckin retarded. you can't do anything with that. they're just the assets used on the site. "coding" jesus fucking christ. the demographic of this board is no longer any different from any other large social site on the internet.

i guess you're all too fucking young to have used these indexed file pages to play flash games at school because everyones got smartphones now

None of those people dress well, why are americans so shit at fashion jesus christ

dat camo from Walmart

fuck ian

rapist scumbag criminal
deport his ass

>rapist scumbag criminal
[citation needed]

Ian connor apoligists please go

>stylist
>looks like shit

lol

spending ur savings of shit simons archive still wont save u