I got a job that requires me to wear a shirt...

I got a job that requires me to wear a shirt. The problem is that I am not sure if I suck at tucking in shirts or if it's too big for me. Around the neck it fits me too small. In length it goes down to my crotch, and when tucking it in, it looks like the guy on the left in the picture.

What do?

Post pic

>it looks like the guy on the left in the picture
lose some weight

This is right after I tuck it in and move a little. After 2 minutes it untucks more.

>destroyed dad jeans
????

shirt is too big look at the shoulders look for slimmer cuts

Jeans are terrible and too high

Shirt is too big. As user said, the shoulder hem should actually be on your shoulder, not hanging off it

Too big for you. Also, pull it a bit so it "bags" a little over your pants, so it's a little bit more juvenile and casual.

If you need to wear it everyday, why don't you invest in a custom made one that will fit you perfectly. You only need 2 or 3 and they will last you more than the job.

1. don't ever wear sleeveless shirts
2. it's too big
3. don't wear it with jeans
4. this is personal preference but don't wear pocketed shirts, looks like school uniform

I'm guessing you're from the US OP? I'm in the UK so I'm not sure what brands to suggest - I'll probably get shit for this but try r/mfa they have good infographics on shirts

too damn big/boxy.
don't wear short sleeves.
just roll up/cuff ls shirts if you're too hot or whatever. it looks much better.

try slim fit or fitted in a couple different brands.
just take a trip to macy's and try on all the common brands like calvin klein, polo, etc.
you should be able to get one that fits nicely for under $50.
that's a good starting point.

also, those jeans color/fit are terrible as well.

shirt is too big
dont wear jeans

desu my favorite slim shirt are the easy iron h&m ones that come with the darts on the back, like these hoes fit perfectly because of those goddamn darts

what do? quit your job at fotex.

Ya thats awful, never wear those jeans again like literally throw them away. Im surprised this hasn't really been pointed out yet but never ever wear a short sleeved button down. It makes you look so working class and dumb that anyone who makes above 40k a year will shit on you. Once again literally pitch it. Go to uniqlo, gap, old navy or some shit and get yourself an entire new outfit with a few shirts and like 2 pairs of trousers or chinos that you know fit you not like a retard. Bring a long a girl or someone who sort of knows how clothes should fit. As of right now you are quite obviously an abomination and should be embarrassed to go out in that. I cant stress how honest I am being about this.

1. Your shirt's shoulder seam should sit right on top of the shoulder, not even slightly below it. That's how you know a shirt fits 99% of the time (same for t-shirts)
2. You should buy "slim fit" or "fitted" or "tailored fit" shirts, they're not actually that slim they're just tapered. Essentially, when you're wearing the shirt untucked and you pinch the bottom apart left and right, the shape you see in the mirror should be a V and not a rectangle.
3. Never buy short sleeve shirts. Roll them up in summer, you're not a waiter.
4. If you have wrinkles from tucking it in at the front, put your index and thumb fingers through your trousers at the sides and pinch the fabric so all the excess stuff is tucked into one wrinkle at your sides and your front is flat.

To add to this I know I cant see but I can pretty much tell you have an awful taste in shoes and you would probably wear sketchers comfort fit shoes with that outfit or some shit. Assuming its probably semi casual get something like clarks desert boots or something similarly easy to wear so you dont look like a fucking retard. You can cheap out on the other shit but put atleast 100 down on decent shoes, also look at topman, there stuff is really directed to people like you.

high school biology teacher core

I mean dude, c'mon...

Short sleeve button downs are no go unless it's summer straight chillin' casual (not plain white). If you're going to tuck a shirt in you absolutely positively have to wear a belt. The jeans are tough as well

Untucked it should end right past your belt, so not covering your dick or ass. Wear an undershirt with it but tuck it in tight or it'll make you look bulker (pic related) and obvi button the wrists.

They look like suit paints but they feel like sweatpants, and when clean the shoes look like wingtips but are glorified sneakers. x

Untucked shirts should end at the middle of your crotch zipper, like your picture, but these are not the same shirts you should wear tucked to work every day!

Shorter shirts designed to be worn untucked will not tuck nicely and will come untucked or become a mess during the day

look to based sipowicz for inspo

From what i can tell this guy is working in DK(Denmark), cause of the logo on the shirt. Which means that the shirt is required i guess? So that he cannot change, but atleast change the jeans.

I'm pretty sure the shirt is a uniform so focus more on the rest of your outfit. Nice pants, matching belt and shoes

This looks terrible. Also did you get the shirt measured?

haha Veeky Forums Fotex skjorte

He also needs the Fotex logo tho

Oh! I though Fotex was just the brand of the shirt

Go to a h&m and buy a white shirt and dark pants from their premium label.

Haha ikke din skyld OP.
Har selv arbejdet i fotex, deres skjorter er elendige.

danish is such a cute language

jeg elsker skandinavisk

Those fucking jeans...

Either get slim-fit shirts or get your shit tailored

so much bad advice itt