Inspo thread like this, please

Inspo thread like this, please.

does it have to be laid out/an outfitgrid?

Like this?

where do you guys buy your beard oil from and pomade

Eh, the Corter Leather guy owns that aesthetic in a way few on Veeky Forums can hope to achieve. Sure, we can make all the beard oil jokes we want; he sure as shit doesn't fit with the board's aesthetic, but that isn't the same thing as looking bad.

From this old Italian barber. It's called Proraso, which is Italian for "my lady". He imports it directly from Italy, so you've probably never heard of it.

Yes

K

reddit

I wear japanese made clothes and sneakers. I like asian cuts because it fits my small feminine frame.

Streetwear, memes what im usually dressed in.

Yeah reddit does have these pics but they are good for inspo. The color schemes and textures etc are good, just dont wear dad suit type stuff.

w2c those boots

What is the brand of that sweater?

Its all norse projects

thx bby

>which is Italian for "my lady"
No it's not...not even close.

w2c jacket?

Pussy ass menswear shit

Wolverine
/r/streetwear is that way.

Fuck outta here reddit

>Hoodie or bomber jacket
>Jeans or sweatpants
>Sneakers or timbs
>T shirt

If you are wearing any of the above you should go back to /r/seinfeld

WTC shirt?

*tips fedora*

w2c both of those pairs of pants

You dont have to be a fedora tipping asspie to know that dressing like a seinfeld character is fucking stupid anti-fashion.

>not incorporating a greek statue into your daily fits

it's like you want to stay plebeian forever

M'reddit

people who jerk off over these grid whatever things admit without realizing that they don't understand and dont care for the most fundamental aspect of clothing - the way it interacts with the body. You have no idea how anything fits if it's sitting on the floor, neatly folded up. when you jerk yourself to these pictures, you're betraying that what you care most about, before anything else, is wearing items of clothing that are recognizable and well-received.
You don't really care about fashion. You don't really care about aesthetics.

It's not that deep, bruh.

Keep the pseudointellectualism on your wordpress.

cringed

You're a bunch of dirty swamp people. It's not 2011 stop sucking Chet Faker's dick

damn chill lmao

I feel like this was a joke they didn't get

>Digital OM

Norse projects isn't from japan, is it from denmark.