Stan Smith Boosts

>Stan Smith Boosts

can Adidas be stopped? will Nike ever recover?

They went about this the wrong way, what they should have done is have the normal style sole, but hollow it out and put boost inside, like they do with yeezys

>tfw you will never, ever, EVER know if these are real or shopped

>let's take a shoe whose popularity is entirely based on it's simple, clean design and add an element to it that is rough and uneven and contrasts everything else about the shoe and about the outfits people like to wear the shoe with, surely this is a tasteful design choice

fuck dude i just want to know when mongs like you are going to stop making these shitty brand loyalty threads

I just want a pair of shoes that has boost inside the upper

It would be maximum /comfy/

with shoes that nike is making like pic related, its only time adidas rip in pieces

ADIDAS SHOOK

No they're real. This is the real picture also. The picture that was released in rumors like a half year back just happened to be real close to the actual shoe i.e. uninaginative but still wild as shit. A full fucking boost sole just slapped on a Stan Smith and it's crazy and kinda dumb looking.

But yeah I think they announced the real thing sometime in November or December, and yes they look like that.

lol adida stans have no idea what they're going to mess with in 2017. nike is the leader of innovation and fashion. we create , not follow.

adidas status :
shook

Nike x Rick Owens

>implying people won't go crazy for this shit anyway

boost looked best on these.

Boost can be pretty fragile when thin, they might be working on something along those lines but honestly there are better materials, like neoprene, that do similar jobs and are significantly more durable.

I'm sure there's market potential there though. People buy more expensive but functionally lesser technology all the time based on hype and appearance.

Yeah, but I think they fucked up marketing these as skate shoes. Like boost would be great in a skate shoe, but it really needs to be encapsulated and not on a raised fucking heel, adidas is trying to break ankles out here with that shit.

>can Adidas be stopped?

New Balance is getting close

coudln't agree more

the problem with boost is that you can't fucking feel it in the forefoot in pureboost (like the busenitz) even though the heel is fucking comfy as hell, literally maximum comfy. but the forefoot in that shoe ruins it completely, it feels like fucking nothing.

ultra boost is not as comfy as pureboost, pureboost is the best boost but because there is none in the forefoot it sucks ass.

if adidas made a pureboost with a thicker forefoot and less heel to toe drop they would be comfy kings forever.

Too bad every brand right now is stuck in the rut that is the Roshe silhouette.

all they'd need to do is add 2 mm of boost in the forefoot of pureboost. idc about silhouette, though with all the millions they pay designers they should be able to conjure up something better.

This.
also should've put this sole on the primeknit versio

This super much. I want boost I can run in, I'd love it.