How should I dress to convey my music taste? Like merge all the aesthetics from my music

How should I dress to convey my music taste? Like merge all the aesthetics from my music
I listen to shit like burzum, mayhem, Travis Scott, lil peep, smokepurpp, sunny day real estate, king krule, Daniel Caesar, Billy eilish, Migos, Lil Uzi, lil Yachty, etc.
Brands I wear include WTAPS, Norse Projects, occasional hype beast stuff like preme and bape, APC, acne, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, fred Perry, and UNIQLO/EVERLANE for basics

you like shit kys

>lil peep

embarrassing

you got it already dude, your taste in clothing is just as dull and middle-of-the-road as your taste in music

your taste in music is just as bad as your taste in clothes so looks like you're all set

Is this just /fa being fa or are brands like Norse, Tommy and WTAPS actually bad?

>lil uzi
>lil yachty

this thread is just an excuse for you to list your favorite shit

fuck off dumbass

>Migos
>lil peep
>lil yachty
>lil uzi vert

Hmm maybe you should out one of these

Lil Uzi's verse on bad and boujee is better than the Beatles entire discography

Aside from all the meme rap you have some great taste
>Billie Eilish
>Daniel Caesar
>Sunny Day Real Estate
>Burzum
Fucking patrician AF
And meme rap is the best genre to get drunk and have fun too and he listed the best examples of it
Stop hatin niggas

lol are you just joking

SWITCHIN MY HOES LIKE MY FLOWS
SWITCHIN MY FLOWS LIKE MY CLOTHES
KEEP SHOOTIN THAT GUN DONT RELOAD
OOOH OOOH
Goat af

what tv shows/books/movies do you like

I like shonen anime/manga big 3 hxh, yuyu Hakusho, yugioh, zatch bell. Not into the new shonen stuff
Also like 'aesthetic' anime like ergo proxy, lain, nge
Not that into movies but I like star wars, matrix, and those big nerd culture movies. I like old bond films, I am watched this movie called coonskin recently which was really good. Also like alien, one of my favorites
I read a lot of sci-fi/fantasy. American gods, the vorhh, I wanna get into Malayan book of the fallen. I like dune. I love diary of an oxygen thief and want to read more stuff in a modern day setting with less fantasy stuff
I like history too, recently read the blood telegram and the rape if Nanking
As for tv I like GoT Westworld twin peaks stranger things etc. I follow the arrow verse and supergirl too (Melissa Benoist is CUTE). I wanna watch black mirror and the x files but I need some time tho

>no Young Thug

I didnt think neo-Veeky Forums was a real thing but here it fucking is

Board's been in its neo state for 3 or 4 years now

You're a real nerd boi

a ooey gooey wet fart from my ass crack is better than the Beatles entire discography and your niggerpop

Just go for the Bones aesthetic.

The black metal shirts make you seem darker and more interesting than you really are, while reality is that you are uninteresting and bland since you have to use your music "taste" to make yourself seem worthwhile.

What I'm trying to say is kill yourself.

cant believe i share this board with people who listen to shitty fucking """aesthetic""" meme rap garbage and who wear streetwear trash like bape
has someone been telling people on r/streetwear or some shit to come to Veeky Forums?

Tommy yes, or at least really really boring Norse kinda boring but alright.

"i like burzum"

>tommy
>bad

"i like Travis Scott, lil peep, smokepurpp"

you're embarrassing stop listening to trash music and kill yourself

Instead of being a little bitch who tries too hard to look like something, wear whatever the fuck you want and become the defining look of those things

Actually yeah that's pretty much it
There are too many Kanye dickriders and people who only want to talk about yeezys, fog, purpose/tlop, merch etc.
So the fuccbois who are a step above normies come here now

>I listen to shit like burzum, mayhem,
>Travis Scott
dropped

you fucking shit tier posers don't even like deathcore

I really hate these hip hop wannabe metalheads who try so hard to be aesthetic. Just listen whateva you like and dress shit what feels comfortable.

Cringe

Deathcore is for neck beards and post scene kids

and black metal is for tumblrite trendhoppers.

>dressing to convey your interests
Who does this past highschool? Leave a little to the imagination, do you also wear graphic meme tees with epic references from your favourite tv shows?

>using metal shirts for fashion
you should die for even thinking about it

Is the person in your picture a man? It's a man, isn't it?