>chelsea boots
>low rise jeans
>bombers
>cuff pants
>sandals+socks
>tattoos
>piercings
>undercuts

most of those things were from 2-3 years ago which it why they're stale as shit now.

okay? and op said "of the 2010's"
what's your point?

anything in mainstream streetwear

The whole skater thing
Everyone was wearing obey snapbacks and diamond supply
Also tour merch and people trying to copy the fog aesthetic
It might have been good if it weren't for the Hypebeasts
It was creative enough

>It was
The 2010s are still happening.

>all that PYREX garbage
>cuffed pants
>girls wearing bombers

>cuffed pants
>trend

probably people making rules
yea fashion rules = worst trend of 2010s

followed by people making shit threads and being negative to enforce the "only way" which must be their ideal, not their reality because if you truly felt satisfied in your style you would have no need to shit poopoo on everyone else just living life out here where it's fucking difficult on planet earth

lmfao retard

being morbidly obese is a pretty shitty fad I wish would die already

Also men not being masculine. Skinny jeans are over

No they aren't, stop posting

>if your clothes aren't literal bags you aren't masculine

tbqh its not 2010s weren't that terrible and yall over exaggerating
just look at the 2000s, they were disgusting, everybody dresses so much better nowadays

>the worst of the worst
joggers
meme undercuts
red shoes
fog
and all that fuccboi shit i don't even mind the jordan craze or the yeezys even though i would never wear them

>nike sfb's
>normcore
>chelsea boots
>cuff pants
these so much

And I'd add
>joggers, especially paired with low sneakers and your ankles showing
>tacky ass printed hoodies
>dad caps
>recent 'skater' look

streetwear in general
palewave
bombers
superstars

>normcore
How do you describe this? Like Mac Demarco style or what?

>palewave
>trend

on Veeky Forums it is

>joggers
this one

i like to think this post proves the utter delusion plaguing most Veeky Forums users these days. you can look perfectly good with normal jeans, your super skinny low waisted pants are overkill.

Are you from New Hampshire OP?

This one was particularly bad. Every girl had it for a while and not one of them looked good with it.

I don't think I've ever agreed more with a post.

Do you think fashion rules are specific to the 2010s or something?

WUS BOOD BLUD BICKIN BOES B

Half of the "rules" are stupid shit like "Don't wear chelseas because someone called them cuck shoes on dah innanet"

They're bullshit "hot opinion" masquerading as rule because cunts like you can't unplug from the hivemind for even a yoctosecond.

Ok just cause someone called your fit shit and your shoes cuck shoes is no reason to sperg out

girls who wear obviously fake "fleek" eyebrows to look like instagram models

that's on the way out tho

Again, do you think that's a new thing? The only difference is people saying it on the internet.
Shit like "don't mix black and brown" or "no white after Labor Day" are also stupid shit rules, but they're not new at all. People have been putting together fashion "rules" since there has been fashion.

Except they're not ACTUAL rules, they're "hot opinions" people are spouting off as if they're rules.

A rule is something like "fit and colour theory matter in fashion"

Veeky Forumsgs going "Thing XYZ is bad because some basementdweller from /pol/ called them cuck!" isn't a rule, it's hiveminded retardation.

chelseas are autistic and should only be worn if you're riding a horse. jordans are autistic and should only be worn if you're playing basketball.

these are rules because those shoes look bad.

...wait so what you think is a trend is actually just people expressing their opinions?
Because someone can say your Chelsea boots are fag shit don't wear them and it doesn't make it a rule or mean they're using it as a rule.
Have you never heard anyone expressing an opinion before 2010, because I know I told plenty of people their shoes look like shit don't wear them in person before 2010 and have never once pretended it's a "rule". The only difference is now people are saying it on Veeky Forums.

People pretending that shitty Veeky Forums opinions are *actual rules* is a trend, yes.

lol u serious this type of eyeliner has been around for decades

Flawed logic.

Unless you're going to start going

"You should only wear jeans if you're a miner"
"You should only wear boots if you're an infrantryman"
"You should only wear joggers and runners if you're actually getting off your NEET ass"

did you not read my post? those rules are rules because chelseas and jordans look like piss. those rules aren't because jeans look good, boots if worn properly look good (but if you buy milsurp or timbs or doc martins yeah you're better off hanging yourself), and trackies look good.

Textbook example of someone pretending their hot opinions are "facts".

well yeah

fashion is entirely opinion

I fail to see your point

you came into this thread with an opinion already made and wanted to just hear the thing you already knew, right?

and when I tell you what I think it is (and I know it for certain) but it doesn't correspond with your first guess that you made before you even made those posts, you suddenly act like you're the victim that everyone isn't listening to and is abusing him or whatever the fuck you may think and everyone is telling you the wrong answer, right, you little baby? I hate attitude like that

either make a fucking post and don't act superior and just appreciate all the answers (especially the correct one like my answer was) or shut the fuck up because nobody will ever take you seriously or reply to your posts if your reaction is always like this one

seriously fuck off

well I came to this thread to complain about 2010 fashion trends, not argue with an autist who can't get over the fact his chelseas look like piss

Enormous ass fashion ... its just sick

/r/streetwear

That's not me m8.

I'm just as confused as you are.
(And pointed-toe chelseas don't look like piss, round-toed equestrian-style ones do.)

fair enough.

I was mainly baiting anyway. chelseas look alright but they always seemed a bit basic to me.

Its not
You're stupid
Shut up
Give up you will never make it

I hate those fucking monochrome shoes, shit hurts my eyes.

Fuck what do you call this fake queer shit? Hate it. They're not even gay they just say they're "queer" or "genderfluid" so they can be special, but when push comes to shove they're just het scum with dyed hair.

Fucking highlights on girls
Your face looks oily as shit
It doesn't just look cringe it on looks gross and unhygienic

Americlap trying to be fashionable is cringy as fuck..Neck yourself pseudo Ameritard

This board is shit

Fuck you all

being transgender, identifying as an inanimate object, being offended, sjws

>Wearing jeans and not panning for gold
>Wearing a bomber jacket and not flying an F-11
>Wearing a peacoat and not living on a naval ship with lots of men
>Wearing Chuck Taylors and not being in The Ramones
>Wearing Geobaskets and not being on the moon
>Wearing a sweater and not sweating
>Wearing a jumper and not jumping

Obey
Supreme
Being black
Rick Gucci Ninja queer
Faded denim everything
Girls getting boosted hard on insta
Voting Democrat
Justin Trudeau
Saggy beige pants
Liking Canada
Anti Religion
Pro Religion
Alt-Right
Combat boots
Girls wearing tims
Girls slouching
Being pale
Not lifting
Lifting

instagram in general

Kys

Anything Rick

>"longline" white t-shirts
Holy shit I hate this especially when together with a fashun bomber/leather jacket

>worst trend of 2010s
>being gay

here it is ta dah

>not one of them looked good with it
Not true

casual leather soled shoes or boots. they're mostly uncomfortable, they slip on everything but concrete, glass, rocks, and other shit sticks to or gets embedded in the bottom of them and you track it into your car or scratch up your wood floors with it, etc. awful trend. fuck anything without at least a topy sole attached.

wolverine 1000 mile boots are one of the worst offenders. great quality boots that would be ten times better if they only had a rubber topy glued onto the leather sole.

you can't be a grown man wearing joggers
can only be a teenybopper or a college (bachelor) fag (not some 60 year old taking classes for fun)

>Being black
>Being pale
You literally cannot control that, that is not a trend.

Did you even read the whole thing?

>Not lifting
>Lifting

Are you autistic why are you taking this seriously

I guess only some of them could stand out as meme. Some of them listed are pretty normal.
>Saggy beige pants
>Combat boots
Granted I did just skim over it and notice being black and pale.

Alright I'm sorry for calling you autistic when really you just have reading comprehension issues

What can I say? I love being a fucking retard.

Pyrex style is pretty good

how old are you lol

Faggy numalecore and nigger/wiggercore are the worst trends of the '10s

Fuckin cucks have no balls left from wearing skinny jeans and sucking nigger dick

>he doesn't understand hegelian dialetic and it's application to the progression of taste

wasted gets faggot

Trends =/= taste, just because fashion keeps moving doesn't mean its inherently getting better

bombers look like shit on everyone, faggot.

yeah like those trust fund babies that go to private colleges to study art but only shop at the thrift store

i know exactly what you're saying

it's a hot trend on tumblr for the blandest people alive to claim they are 4 different genders to seem interesting and to dye their hair to compensate for their lame ass personality i met people like this and they are extremely boring with meme opinions on everything.

all trash.

worst trend of 2016.

forgot picture

This

Looks fucking awful

I cringe everytime

chelsea boots are alright but most people can't pull them off and wear them with tees, ripped jeans and asos coats

t. Cargoshorts wearing perm/a//v/irgin

That's better than most who wear them here

>tbqh its not 2010s weren't that terrible and yall over exaggerating
>just look at the 2000s, they were disgusting, everybody dresses so much better nowadays

true as fuck, people nowadays look clean in comparison to the 2000s where everything was baggy and retarded looking

no it is not and I don't even own chelseas before you start >implying

A lot of shoe makers would argue that rubber soles compromise the shoe's structural integirty and design. You need to take proper care with well made leather shoes, and you need to moisturise the sole - rubber won't allow you to do that. Rubber also won't allow your shoes to breathe.

A lot of people get them re soled anyway so do whatever you see fits.

this have to admit

Doc martens was the worst trend but the mono 1461's are my most worn shoe

> Believing that genuine Yeezy style makes a difference

KEKitos

Galaxy print anything
super short bangs

^^^

they are a great shoe

the perfect beaters

>Believing that directly ripping a fit can ever be fah

Why do people want to look like yeezy? Shouldn't they want to look like yeezy made something unique for them instead?

>joggers being treated as anything more dressed up than loungewear/lazycore
"tailored joggers" are not a thing and you definitely should not wear joggers to the office

>streetwear

dadcaps

Nor does it mean it's inherently getting worse.