Is being gay Veeky Forums?

is being gay Veeky Forums?

Not at all, but it was before gay rights became a thing. When it was dangerous to be a sexual outlaw, then it was cool. Now, it's just drones who like to slurp on penises, and all imitate the same mincing, flaming, annoying, lame demeanor and voice.

True Veeky Forums is bi or asexual

/thread

sexuality isn't Veeky Forums but making it your personality or constantly showing it off makes you a pleb

No but being Veeky Forums is gay

This

how many cocks have you sucked? because i dont know if youve sucked enough to be in a postion to make such a statement. why are you such an authority of cock sucking, whatre your credentials?

kek, i've never sucked a cock, you filthy weirdo

but nonetheless, when they were outsiders they were cool as fuck

It doesn't matter, being a homo is still Veeky Forums.
There's no way to get big as a male model or fashion designer without liking cock and/or ass.

Yes, read the picture of dorian gray

Tommy Hilfiger
Calvin Klein
both huge and both straight

Who tf is gay anymore

Unless you live in Sweden that trend should be dying out by now

this

Straight men can literally not be fashionable no matter how hard they try. All effay hetties are either copying a nonstraight person or have a nonstraight stylist/source of inspiration.

Yes it is effay.
Cartoon flamers aren't though, obviously

reminds me of

"Under the iron bridge we kissed
And although I ended up with sore lips
It just wasn't like the old days anymore
No, it wasn't like those days, am I still ill?"

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's noticed this. I find gays really really uncool usually. There are some cool art world ones but otherwise they're exactly as you describe them. Also, their style is usually incredibly boring. And the whole mincing pansy thing is so unattractive. I'm bi but can never get attracted to purely gay men, their demeanor is so offputting and weak.

Bi tends to have a much better aesthetic.

Fags are gay. Me? I'm womensexual.

these left wing caricatures are really cringy. like they really don't know anything about it and just angry and throw random jabs

bisexual is effay, """"bisexual"""" but dating the same sex is really effay.

In general don't let your sexuality become you though. You are much more than whether you like dudes or chicks.

Of course. Only gay men care so much about how they look

Dicks are disgusting. Anal its the way out of poo, so is disgusting
Disgusting its not Veeky Forums. Thanks for reading.

Then why did you post malissa?

>Dicks are disgusting
Dicks aren't excusive to gay sex you know

Piss comes out of dicks and may as well come out of vaginas, given the vicinity, so I guess sex is just disgusting.

You heard it here first; the only true path to Veeky Forums is asexuality.

>is being gay Veeky Forums?
Only if you're a designer.

Having sex won't affect how your clothes look like.

Depends on the sex.

It can be if you're a supermodel like Jon Kortajarena. Otherwise it's irrelevant. Though it is pretty obvious that gay culture has had a big influence on fashion. The notion that gays are more fashionable by nature is bullshit though.

I'm gay and most agree, but you only notice the uncool gays because they're the only obvious ones. For every 4 normie faggots there is 1 decent man who doesn't let his sexuality define him.

seriously go back to tumblr and kill yourself

karl go to bed youre old as fuck

>vaginas
No, it doesnt come from the vagina.
And Piiss only waste of cells of the blood that you dont need. Poop is full of bacterias and other things!
Heterosexual sex is fa for this and is beautiful.

no but being celibate is. i think

this

>blood and congealed blood comes out of vagoo
>this isnt disgusting

before i started having sex and having more steady relationships i was incredibly unfa, losing my virginity and having more steady girlfriends made me start caring a lot more about how i look and did in fact change what clothes I wear