Top 100 WAYWT of 2016

What does Veeky Forums think about mfa's Top 100 WAYWT of 2016? There are some decent ones like pic related, but most of it is streetwear nonsense desu.

imgur.com/a/cYttz

>cuckcore
you think that's decent?

better than here that's for sure. Kinda sick of seeing edgy white teens with bad posture and shitty fits.

>meme fit

No.

Wow. It has actually happened.
Veeky Forums is so down the shit-hole that even Reddit has better fits. Fuck you everyone im mad

lmao if you think Veeky Forums is even mildly well-dressed

Better than mfa. Always been like that

>this is number one

Move aside whitey

really makes me think....

me .jpg

a little over half of these are fine. there's a level of competency to them, but they just aren't interesting.

Majority of these fits are better than what most people post on this board.

I think part of the reason for this is that on /r/mfa people are actively trying to """impress""" with their fits for their internet ego and leddit upvotes, whereas here all the teens try to act as aloof as possible and post basic bitch clothing under the pretense of hahahahaha im so comfy today xD. There's no real reward/incentive to try on Veeky Forums.

cuck
after
cuck

this diy one's great tho, step it up Veeky Forums

>thinking posting a pic of a fit that was made 'famous' by Veeky Forums turning it into a meme 4 years ago by copying raf and falling head first into le minamlism meme somehow makes mfa better than Veeky Forums
I mean Veeky Forums is shit but people on Veeky Forums made this outfit a widespread meme 4 fucking years ago and have memed about it since, what you're really impressed by here is that dude wearing skinny dress trousers and having long legs.

w2c jacket/kimono?

>remove before flight
>implying

he made it

How would you even know? Nobody that isn't terrible bothers with waywt.

I don't think I've seen a single Veeky Forums WAYWT that was actually remarkable/interesting at all. I've seen plenty on MFA...

The overwhelming impression i get from MFA is their goal is to dress as inoffensively as possible and insert as little flavor or personality into their outfits as possible. R/streetwear is on the oppisite end of the scale where theyve either done the clothing equivilent of adding hot sauce to a cheesecake, or mashing together as many flavors as possible in the hope that one of the flavors will appeal to the viewer. Even r/navyblazer, ignoring the 'classy gentleman' aspect or the '20 year olds dressing like 20s businessmen' aspect, has more personality in their outfits.

Literally kys

Yo faggots

+1
except r/navyblazer, I stay as far away as I can from those 'boys have swag, men have class' autists

Veeky Forums waywt is terrible and that is, yes, because those who actually know what they're doing don't waste their time, since they would be rated by people who've been browsing for 2 months, think they're the shit and badmouth everyone

OH MAN LOOK AT ME CONSUMING THIS BEVERAGE

this, we should make it mandatory to post a fit if rating, and vice versa,

you should at least rate a couple of fits when posting you're own, otherwise post in fuccboi general if you're just looking for advice

LMFAO How has noone pointed out this niggas fucking legs yet?

Seriously, good pieces, everything is clean, but his proportions are fucking shit. No amount of high end clothing is gonna look good on you ever if you cant properly dress to your frame. This nigga should not be wearing high rise pants, his torso looks stupid small for his body.

Most of those fits look even more boring than this boards waywt which is quite an accomplishment. I see better and more interestingly dressed people every day and they don't seem to make a huge fuss of their clothes.