Post job/lifestyle, other people make fashion recommendations suited to that

Post job/lifestyle, other people make fashion recommendations suited to that

I'm a psychiatrist, live and work in Manhattan

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.nordstrom.com/c/womens-pants/black/flare-leg
shop.nordstrom.com/s/cece-crepe-straight-leg-pants/4379899?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=RICH BLACK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>psychiatrist
Doctor Mario costume.

UK fag aged 20 and I'm a psychology student. What sort of psychiatrist are you and how did you get to that? Would like to follow that career path.

For fashion recommendations I'm thinking smart casual 60s inspo

Full rick

Help to produce Broadway theatre, live and work in Manhattan.

>psychology student
>psychiatrist
Why would you want to be a psychiatrist if you study psychology? Why not become a psychologist? Psychiatrists are literally just doctors of medicine who give you pills, not actual doctors of the mind.

Don't know about UK, but standard path in US is to start 4 years of med school at 22, choose a specialty and do residency for a few years (1 yr to forever depending on specialty), and then practice.

I'm an oldfag/nontrad, did a PhD in Neuroscience and worked in research for a bit before starting med school at 28. It's a fun gig for the most part.

Many patients (but not all) find medications to be helpful. However, psychiatrists can and do give psychotherapy, but the way medicine works in the US discourages this. Blame the insurance industry

Physics undergrad

>psychiatrist
cool. i'm a second year med student.

Applied economics

Musician/Record Store Employee

Living in Brooklyn, Working in the LES

book designer

live and work in brooklyn

comp sci/discrete math student in one of the nordic countries

curious to hear recommendations

Be my psych im currently looking for a new one!! Im in queens

There is no physical test for mental illness yet you prescribe medicine. Da phuc?

Line Cook
Indianapolis

lol ok smart guy

I'm a second year med student currently thinking of going into psychiatry. Seems like the most Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums specialty there is, plus my favorite unit so far has been psych.

>I'm an oldfag/nontrad, did a PhD in Neuroscience and worked in research for a bit before starting med school at 28. It's a fun gig for the most part.
is meeting chicks easy in med school? In undergrad rn and havent talked to any girls since first year so I dont get distracted, but I'm just wondering if waiting so long will pay off

can I work there too? I play of the saxophones and snare. is it fun? does it pay the bills?

20 yr old Publix grocery clerk. I obviously live in Florida.

I just like walking around and listening to music.

Front line videographer/news contributor working out of the Middle East/North Africa. I have two Head Porter duffels and a few Pelican cases in a storage locker with all of my worldly goods/camera equipment. Currently crashing at a friends before going to Yemen in three weeks.

I'm a psychiatrist too, in San Francisco. 1st year of residency. Much better than med school.

Chemical Engineering freshman Minneapolis

postponing getting a job as long as possible. working is horrible.

Product designer

Miss those subz

tfw too mentally ill to get a job

long sleeve goldish-tawny dress shirt with sleeves rolled up and a deep scarlet red tie with a subtle checkered texture with slim fitting black dress pants / slacks. maybe throw in a beret

for more casual, slim fitting light blue jeans with a somewhat billowy white shirt, again long-sleeved with sleeves cleanly rolled up to either mid forearm or just above the elbow.

red cotton hoodie with a white v-neck t-shirt with a nice, not too loud graphic on the front, must be small--something very colorful yet self-contained yet abstract and free, along with some conventional blue-colored jeans, slim fitting but more on the loose side than the tight side. gotta wear those sleeves rolled up. your hair should be straight and just grow down the side of your face, but don't let it get too long.

not sure what kind of environment, but if it's pretty professional, go for trousers like these

if it's more of a casual, Millenial-kind-of-environment, maybe try Zuckerberg base with a quality outdoor jacket thrown on top, or a button up long-sleeve shirt, maybe red and black plaid. No hats for either of these outfits.

What do you wear usually?

I work in multilateral diplomacy, live and work in Paris

Why did they get a fat manlet to model the jeans lmao

same i just wear a straightjacket all day

with your color choice of tie

Work in manufacturing, live in metro Detroit.

Late 20's UK lawyer - fuck my shit up senpai.

this or dark jeans with a white/gray tee if you're fit enough

senpai

Curious to see what people suggest.

I am a molecular biology/neuro grad student working in a hospital.
(female)

newfag?

yes

I work for the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, currently working out of an embassy in Northern Africa.

Pimp my ride

family is filtered to senpai
to be honest is filtered to desu
shaking my head is filtered to baka

plus some more I can't recall

what do you normally wear?

'Ol Hiroshima Nagasaki for you.

Robotics Engineer

Techno does not interest me

:|

Accountant, F, 22, Caribbean Island

not your style?

Nah.

Generic office wear for most of the day, occasionally throw on an old Ralphie jumper from my uni days on over the top but that's about it. Really need to develop a style

this except less baggy and coming off the ground more reasonably?

I actually really want a pair of similar pants in black, but it's hard to find ones that aren't cropped, have a long enough inseam and aren't over 100$

try the sweater over shirt combo with your choice of tie, whether standard or bow. if you wear glasses maybe some somewhat thick black rectangular frames that make you look smart would do, or some cooler thin wireframes.

like this? I don't think I quite understand what you want

>aren't over 100$
What's wrong with that? $130 is the reasonable max limit for quality pants

web designer (graphics/front-end)

Freelance Graphic Designer / Illustrator
PT at a print shop + at a photo studio.
Florida

Yeah kinda. And grad student in expensive city = very poor so I try to buy things on sale. (Well for now I haven't been buying anything but hopefully I can save up soon).

literally whatever you want

I'm looking through here at the moment, don't know if you want the help: shop.nordstrom.com/c/womens-pants/black/flare-leg

I don't like how a lot of them look, and others are overpriced, but it'd be nice to have a more clear idea of what pants you're envisioning in terms of look and material, and what quality you are willing to settle with.

I'm a writer.

I wear biz cas because I spend a lot of time meeting with clients.

I could only find these and they're way over my budget. Maybe they'll be on sale someday.
shop.nordstrom.com/s/cece-crepe-straight-leg-pants/4379899?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=RICH BLACK

Electrical Engineering junior, have spent time working at NASA, into punk and metal

>$99 is over budget

>shop.nordstrom.com/s/cece-crepe-straight-leg-pants/4379899?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=RICH BLACK
They're 138.60$ which will be roughly 156.60$ after task. That's three weeks of groceries.

They're 138.60$ which will be roughly 156.60$ after tax. That's three weeks of groceries for me.

???

A recent graduate (girl) of comparative literature, live alone in a condo in a fairly large city. My parents pay my rent. In a long term relationship. Submissive. Likes techno, yoga, the smell of Muji. Dislikes fast food, drip coffee, feeling lonely.

psychiatry where I live/Argentina) is pretty shitty, but psychology's way worse.

I was a in a teachers training college to teach english and shit but I changed my mind and in a couple of months i'm going to start studying audiovisual design, since I already work making music videos, taking photos and some stuff like that for other people.
For recommendations, I'm a dude with a pretty "delicate"/androgynous face and I've been letting my hair grow for a year and a half now.

Canada

Ah, I figured.
Oh well, they don't look that hot anyway

Toronto?

I'm Rick Owens, AMA

i'm rick james, bitch

London

3rd year studying Archaeology. Right now wearing plain white tee with holes in it, turned inside out, and adidas sweatpants, scissored at knee length. Am I Veeky Forums, sempai?

>UK lawyer
you mean a solicitor?

no

you always have to go through med school to be a psychiatrist, sorry pal

22, I work as logistics manager / processing engeneer in huge ass logistics company (warehouse).
Job is quite fun, good dosh and huge discounts on some designer that are stored at our warehouse. Only downside is business casual attire I have to wear at work (basically wear Uniqlo U I got on sale).

To compensate boring business stuff i wear full Rick. Like the style, it's comfortable and I get discount on it anyway.

pls be my gf

psychologist

Thinking of going back to school, living and listening to shitty lifes takes it toll on you desu~

"analytical chemist" currently NEET. australia

probably

mac demarco core
I always thought s m h stood for so much hate..

Nah, I'm a barrister. Lawyer can just be used interchangeably with either.

my ma always wanted me to do archaeology i did chemistry instead not sure if i regret it or not i guess ultimately you always slightly regret every decision you make.
i guess it comes from the fact they're all a little bit weird, you have to be to want to look after crazy people, or maybe its just my parents

live in London, kinda drift through / resell shit for a living or get others to pay for my food

spend all my money on travelling, drugs and slp.. will most likely get a job soon

there's a meme in spain that every argentinian is a psychologist/psychiatrist

Psychiatrist deal with mental illness like schizophrenia
Psychologist just tells you you are scared of birds because a bird attacked you when you was 5yo

Anything worn by Super Hans.

"That crack was rather moreish"

>Can't support his own life
>Yet buys SLP
People like you are the reason our economy is in such deep ass. Literally not better than some curry sandnigger on welfare.

>At least the curryniggers' children will be doctors or some shit

I work on a fishing boat in Alaska about half of the year the rest I live in the PNW.

oh god i never even had a job. why are you guys all able to function properly and contribute to society

>22
>senior at uni (computer science)
>no job
>spend 16 hours a day on my computer watching asian dramas and variety shows

desu desu fampai

>British person living in a medium sized dutch city
>half american, dual national
>Work shifts in a 24 hour breakdown call centre
>hang out with people from all of the world, it's hilariously international

I'm a mortician, and my lifestyle is such that I prefer dead people to live ones.