What's the best for quality basics?

What's the best for quality basics?
Shit that won't warp after a few washes
Is EVERLANE good, UNIQLO is okay but the supima shirts warp after a few washes. High fashion basics are great but super expensive

Other urls found in this thread:

purewaste.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got some ascolour 5006 shirts and they v. Comfy

I'm all about banana republic pimas

I don't wear basics I'm afraid to work out in. Same with sneakers.

Yeah but does the neckline get all droopy after a wash? Does the bottom start sagging?

God, I hate this so much. I can't stand clothes that fit well until the first wash. In addition to better quality, is there any way to wash shirts to prevent this?

Word
I hate when crewnecks end up looking like floppy v necks after one wash

Nah, but they do after I run headphones up the collar at the gym. I'd say they would hold up if I didn't ruin them this way.

Gentle cycle, cold water, hang dry.

J.Crew has some of my favorite t-shirts that still look pretty good a year or so later.

Target's basic t-shirts are still damn soft and comfy. (The mossimo ones, although last I heard they made them really boxxy and shit, but mine looks alright)

Don't bother with everlane. It's fucking trash. Everything I have bought from them went to shit instantly. Backpack faded super fast and the buttons fell off really quickly, hoodie shrunk like crazy, was super uncomfortable, and faded after a couple washes, t-shirt shrunk and the collar got all wavey. Fuck that shit.

agreed with user, everlane is awful. American Apparel has much better basics

Is there any material that feels as good as 100% cotton but resists fading and warping like a 50/50 cotton-poly?

Who makes a 50/50 shirt that doesn't feel scratchy as fuck?

Who makes one that comes in a medium size but with sleeves that go down closer to the elbows?

Who makes such a shirt without sweatshop labor?

How do you best take care of a basic black blank t-shirt, besides washing inside out on cold with a water softener and line drying?

How well does dying them back to black every few months work? What type and brand of dye should I get?

So 50/50 blends warp less?

John Elliot is amazing but expensive
Same with acne and APC
I have a few shirts and they keep their fit really good

best basics I've ever owned:
purewaste.org

AA tri blend shirts are comfy af

uniqlo airism shirts are comfy and look gr8

Basic Outfitters
>tees are cheap af
>brushed for extra softness
>durable & fit well (not too tight)
>50% off first purchase

Is ascolor good for blanks?
Also what are the best slim fit chinos?

Yes. Polyester is less fragile, but more rough and thin feeling in comparison to pure cotton. Something like a 60/40 would be perfect but I don't know who makes those on the regular.

try american apparel

Outlier ultrafine merino wool tees are super comfy, don't warp, can be worn for many days in a row without odor, and are great for both hot and cold weather.
They cost nearly $100 USD and they are worth it.

Had never heard of or considered merino wool for a tee. ...or paying over $30 for a blank. Until today. I might get one right now.

Gildan Heavy

I buy the 4 for 10$ Walmart tees

Theyre loose and long and cheap as dick

Ralph Lauren basic tees.
Probably around $15 but are great quality and last a while.
It's a good compromise

Can I screenprint on higher quality shirts?

>Is there any material that feels as good as 100% cotton but resists fading and warping like a 50/50 cotton-poly?
>Who makes a 50/50 shirt that doesn't feel scratchy as fuck?

Uniqlo Heatech tshirt

Fuck yes. I have 2 and they're the best shirts I own. Except I got tiny little holes right round the waistline in them after wearing them frequently. Anyone know why?

Rubbing against your belt buckle or pressing against the edge of the counter when you do the dishes are the two chief causes of this

Ah thanks. Gonna be more careful then.

Is there a difference between a 100$ tee and a 500$ tee?

someone earns 400 bucks more. Quality wise it'll reach a peak at like 200 bucks.