Are kimonos Veeky Forums??

Are kimonos Veeky Forums??

Extremely as long as you wear them open

except that's not a kimono, you dumb mobileposter.

w2c please

what is it?

noragi

tight thks

If you are Japanese

what brand is that i cant make out the collar

it looks like kapital but im not sure

It's not a kimono, more like a happi. And no, it's not Veeky Forums unless you are at a matsuri or something Jesus.

oh wow this label is fucking sick

I fuck with this type of shit all the time. Its a style you gotta commit to though. Cant be wearing one of those over fucking a hanes tee and joggers.

>Sold out before I got my paycheck
Where the fuck can I get something similar?

been considering a visvim kimono.

thinking about copping one and wearing it like a denim jacket almost how stupid owuld I look? I have a pretty basic style to begin with usually just jeans and plain tshirts and a hat

kapital is kingly

Looks amazing as long as you combine colors well

how versitile would this be, you tihnk it would go well with jeans/black denim and plain colored t shirts? I really like how it looks I just don't think it would work well with a lot of stuff without looking like a stupid tryhard weeb

I think it'd look a lot better with trousers. You basically just took what you wore everyday and slapped on a weeb garment ontop.

Depends if you're wearing them weebily or not

I used to wear my girlfriends kimono all the time, it was just some cheapish kimono from like kohls or some store like that but the fabric felt really nice it was somewhat see through and it was like a crop top im a hungry skele tho and it fit me really well