What does Veeky Forums think of stan smiths?

What does Veeky Forums think of stan smiths?

overdone
/thread

They're generic white sneakers. If you want white sneakers that are ok for under 100 dollars, get these

This, true patricians wear their Stans medium rare

I have gray ones that's made out of some cloth fabric, I like them

they're a great shoe, and usually i don't buy the whole "it's overplayed so don't wear" line, but people have started wearing them in the small midwestern farm town my community college is in so they have officially reached peak normie.
ideally get white CPs but not everyone has that budget so look into the more minimalist nike retros

Pretty comfy. But LA Trainers are more comfy.

I wear them because they are a white sneaker and moderately priced. Also they go with a lot of shit. Honestly this is one of my favorite shoes in a long time. I wear them weekly and always goes well.

it was a nice shoe we got to start trending on Veeky Forums. now it's just an oversaturated shoe. nothing more

I'm planning on copping some white sneakers by the end of the month, should I get this or the sambas? Thanks in advance!

depends on you wardrobe, Stans go with anything but sambas are better for slim silhouettes

I see, but I'm still building up my wardrobe. Guess I might have to go for the versatility of stans then. Thanks!

I never see anyone wearing these. The shoe I see the most is the Adidas Superstars that all the girls wear with their leggings.

this, except I have seen stans a few times. Honestly I think they became a meme here, so then they became a meme on reddit, and because like 80% of people who use both sites are currently at uni, and 80% of those people use reddit, the kids on Veeky Forums complain that these are overdone.

I've only seen two people ever wearing them. I really like mine and use them as a beater that goes well with everything.

why is green most common

Most commonly available

I only use Veeky Forums and I can assure you it's a massive meme in some places. I'm from SF and you can spot any 15-21 year old girl wearing these with a pair of black tights or skin-tight blue jeans

I'm not a huge fan of them but I have to say I actually really like the velcro versions. I would buy them if I wasn't too worried normies would think they look like kid's shoes

You are from this thread in Veeky Forums?

Why would he use a different picture, Eisenstein?

stan smiths or superstars? because I've been all over the country and superstars are easily the most popular

I see smiths far more often, like by a landslide

could this possibly have to do with the Baader-Meinhof thing?

I won't rule it out, but before I even followed Adidas at all I thought "wow that's a lot of white shoes with green backings" and then I thought it was a special edition or something when I saw one with the three stripes and clam shell toe (yes I was pretty clueless)

Maybe he search the shoe, at least i tried.

superstar are for girls and russians, meme smith is for everybody

>Stans medium rare
>medium rare
??????????

It's a joke you dip

>can't handle the bantz
what are you doing here

if you cand afford cps get

G U S T I N
U
S
T
I
N

They will never die
Don't let these Veeky Forumsgs tell you otherwise
I just wish the leather tongue version was more available in the US

CP Achilles > MMM Gats > BW gats > Sambas = Stans = AF1

you're ranking plain white shoes, man
It doesn't fuckin' matter

Also probably the CP basketball low over everything else

You don't matter

What even is shape, materials, quality, colour etc

sh-shut up

not for me. but i dont mind the look if its not paired with an olive bomber or streetwear in general