Veeky Forums tips for a black guy?

Veeky Forums tips for a black guy?

What do I wear?

Depends are you moka or espresso?

I'm a dark as they come

a noose for asking this dumb ass question nigga.

longline bomber jacket white tee black skinnies some jordans (because jordans are made by niggers for niggers)

This is already pretty much my setup, minus the jordans because im a poorfag

sell drugs and punch white people... say it's cause Trump and the Russians. What ever you want.

wow i felt bad for saying racist shit while looking at your picture

Post hair? It feels like troll in here

My hair is nappy as fuck, i need a cut

Just awful

depends in what you do

u-ur handsome..

>moka
it's mocha you fucking retard

you look like PK Subban

idk clothes maybe

Honestly brown is such a good color to create contrast off of, we're the ones that need help. You can go with mustard, beige, multiple shades of orange, salmon, dark greens and details in red.

timberland boots
rocawear jeans
white t-shirt that's 2 sizes too big
fake gold rolex covered in fake diamonds
multiple fake gold chains
fuck belts

If you like colors you can pull of Golf Wang stuff that literally all white people look goofy as fuck in.

What interests you?

ghetto pants from dtlr, shoes from footlocker and a preppy tshirt or hoodie its not rocket science

try this. It's the look I have right now, and it's working for me I guess.

>a noose

If you aren't at least lightskin it's over, don't even put the effort in

I usually fucking hate niggers but meh, you seem like a bro.
Go get yourself some basics from H&M. Maybe some solid color tshirts that compliment your skin tone and some nice fitting slimfit jeans. Darker jeans are more versatile but whatever color you like.
And maybe grab a plain hoodie too.
Make sure it all fits you. Go and google or youtube some guides on how stuff should fit you.
For shoes, lurk in stores and get something that wont fail you within or under 6 months of hard wear. Its just for now, you will have to come up with your own style meanwhile.
Hope it helps.