Is skinhead-core Veeky Forums ?

Look at the meat stick on the guy on the right

Yeah, it's pretty effay. I wish I could be friends with them though, but I'm not white so that's impossible.

too bad those are sharps. But honestly, who really wants to hang out with non whites anyway. Bunch of triggered fucking drama, word policing. everything is racist, egg shell treading around, fucking shit people.

/r/ing pic of slavcore with oversized black bobmber, grey baggy pants and white canvas

I guess I could say not all of them are like that, but for some reason, one I can't really put my finger on, there doesn't seem to be any convincing you.

The percentage of "not all are like that" is way too low to put ANY trust in them.

whites are worse PC police than anyone tho..

dude on far right needs some looser pants, as a well endowed man myself i understand his wanting to fit in with skinny jeans crowd but ultimately i'd need three pant legs on some of these styles:(

cucked, white apologist, liberal sjw whites deserve gas chambers.

Not everyone is like what you see on the internet, man.

Completely wrong. Go to the mall and get back to me.

>Mall
LOL
Not everyone goes to the fucking mall, dude. Jesus Christ.

Well that's racist

Is that a boner ? Fucking gay skins i swear

I'm making a point, you dumb fuck.
Go anywhere in a public place where many people (Mostly spics and niggers) frequent and there's your answer. MOST ARE like that.

And what's wrong with that? I'll dislike who I want for any reason I want.

You've obviously never been friends with one. I'm black and all my white friends can say "nigga " around me. The thing is you need to not say "nigga" around black people you don't know. Until they can confirm you're not a racist it's best to just stick to normal words and avoid racial epithets. Like I would never call a white person I don't know very well a "cracker" or " honkey" because that's just asking for trouble.

Is this Veeky Forums?????

I have my this experience more so with sjw whites than with brown people.

Yes, very.

I'm in NY. Surrounded by shitty niggers, daily.

It's probably stuffing, no? Maybe not

i feel you, and a lot of them can be pretty crazy
one member of my close circle of friends is a gay black dude and he's the most pussboi i know, probably acts more white than the rest of us

I'm in the least white populated place in the south, white people are the minority here and rarely do I ever see SJW type people here and shit.

Turns out, people don't like being called names, it's not a quality of an SJW or some mentally deranged person, most people hate being insulted. How would a normal person feel if I walked up to them and called them a Manlet shitskinned faggot? Not very good. Maybe you need to learn how real people act in real life instead of having this idealist mentality that everyone should have emotions like steel.

thats 100% british beef

I'm not talking about name calling. "Feelings" and "Getting offended" is subjective. People get triggered over using the wrong pronoun.

Fuck you. Again, I'll hate who I want. No one is entitled to not being offended.

have you ever honestly encountered a person offended about pronouns, in life, not tumblr?

yes. There are many i know personally. Right now, there's a white dude i'm acquaintances with pretty much justifying the 4 niggers that tortured that white disabled boy.

If you're 6'3 and built, then yeah

'built' is the antithesis of Veeky Forums, please lurk and learn, or go to Veeky Forums

MOAR

t. 110lb triggered bitchboy

yeah, those skinheads in OP are definitely skinny twigs, and skinhead culture obviously only caters to people with no muscles in general
the lack of exercise is why their hair falls of too

lol i wish

good to know the carpet matches the drapes

this one?

I wouldn't say that;s oversized, the pants aren't really baggy either

I don't fucking care if I get called a cracker, if a white person gets offended about being called a cracker or a honkey they're just a little bitch

MODS

the originals weren't racist and were well integrated within the Jamaican/ska community..until the neo's fully took over

ahahaha

It's just an unnecessary aggressive move to call someone a spic, nigger, or cracker. Like calling some one an asshole.

If I saw a random guy call an Asian a chink in would assume he's a racist or ignorant or both. Only autists who learned how to talk on 4cha think it's ok to pull shit like that publicly.

It just sounds like you're at a liberal arts college lmao. Nobody else has this problem.

I'm not a skin but I fucking hate the misconception about them. You're not a skin if you're a racist skin

this new gosha lookbook is pretty out there

FUCKING TOP KEK

mfw this is how I dress but with skinnier jeans

Yes, but people here can't pull it off so they get pissy.

Oi mate look at that big dong

you shouldnt be so picky, it almost sounded like your lonliness was by choice

I think a shaved head is pretty effay
But these fits would be cooler with like a young Leo or a pretty boy haircut desu