Adidas - Which ones?

Help me make a good decision, Veeky Forums.

I can only buy a pair of these, but I'm not sure which ones to get. I always value comfort over aesthetics.

Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

finishline.com/store/product/mens-adidas-ultra-boost-30-running-shoes/prod2340000
footlocker.eu/en/p/adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged-men-shoes-9777
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, I'm not sure if there's any difference between Ultra Boost 3.0 and the regular Ultra Boost model.

aesthetically: ultra boost uncaged
for comfort: ultra boost uncaged

i'd wait for the new yeezys in february tho, around the same price if you can get them

where are you looking that still has ultraboost 3.0 in stock?

if you have a small ankle, uncaged is comfy as fuck. if you have big ankles then they'll choke you out

ultraboost is pretty comfy but if you have a wide midfoot, pass.

nmd's are just straight shit, a huge downgrade aesthetically and a huge downgrade comfort wise as well (the boost is less dense and sucks ass in the forefoot, ultra boost or no boost imo)

i like regular ultra boost more honestly. i'd get the 3.0's.

>where are you looking that still has ultraboost 3.0 in stock?
finishline.com/store/product/mens-adidas-ultra-boost-30-running-shoes/prod2340000

I feel like nmd is the hypebeast meme shoe because it isn't that comfortable, it's just hype

Ultra Boost on the other hand is really comfortable, and while the hype factor exists, in my opinion they're much more than a hype sneaker.

nailed it

they're comfy (if they fit you right, and they don't fit a lot of people) and they look good in a lot of fits

but they may not be worth it to you. they're not THAT much more comfortable than other shoes.

These.

They're just so beautiful and comfy, best shoes I've ever had.

how do they fit you in length? like how much extra space is there past the toes?

i wish these were still in stock

How to lace Ultra Boost?

I was told to get a .5 size bigger than I usually wear and so I did, but I feel I should've bought a 1 size bigger. When I walk too much my feet become a bit bloated, but other that that I can't complain.

Still comfy as fuck.

You have to go up a whole size. Half size up is still too tight. Also, I have wide feet.

Being a former sneaker head, I find nmds are really comfortable. Going from stiff sneakers like jordans to nmds was eye opening.

don't your toes poke up through the mesh? i hate seeing that toe bump

but yeah i got .5 size large and it was comfy, but it looks bad

either cage ultra boost would do. I love my 2.0's

have you tried ultra boost? they're way comfier than nmds, it's not even close

but the uncaged ones look the best

Guys, is this site legit?

How can I tell?

dude finish line is super legit, i've bought like 15 pairs of shoes from there. they're a major retailer. they're as legit as foot locker, etc

they have a really good return policy too.

I don't own a pair of uncaged ub but I hear they are comfier than the regular ultra boost
Don't even bother with NMD's, those EVA foam blocks go through the forefoot and the heel area, so you don't even feel the boost.

Yeezys aren't that comfortable in my opinion.
Less boost than UB and the total lack of support feels kinda awkward. I wish they used a cage/supportive structure under the primeknit like the uncaged ultra boost has.
Also a heel cup underneath the primeknit would really help. The shoe is overall flimsy and loose (went up half a size from my ultra boost size)

Okay, thanks.

Sadly can't find my size there. What about champssports or eastbay?

both are legit as well, never bought from there but i know people who have.

Thanks my man.

Hey Veeky Forums, I got a new job recently that's going to require me to be walking around for 8 hours a day, so I need new shoes that won't destroy my body.

I don't care too much about looks, they just need to be comfy with good support

Alphabounce, anything with boost, or simply busenitz are all very comfortable shoes. All of my adidas are my most comfortable shoes

ultraboost are the most comfortable shoes that money can buy

HOWEVER

after about 3 hours of continuous standing, it starts to murder my feet. so comfort for first 3 hours is 10/10, from 3-5 of continuous standing it's 5/10, and 5-8 is 0/10.

most comfortable for me is something a little more solid, like new balance fresh foam. still has give, but not ridiculous like boost. also clark's crepe sole on wallabees and desert boot is comfy but i burn through them pretty quick and they're basically fedora tier now.

lunarlon is comfy for the whole 8 hours too.

so my top rec would be new balance fresh foam zante t b h

Uncaged aren't in stock anywhere, FUCK.

I found these.

Thoughts on the color?

looks good

How often does Adidas restock?

I'm trying to get a pair of grey NMD R1 Primeknit and NMD City Sock in size 10 but everywhere online (Foot Locker, Champs, adidas.com, etc.) is out.

Anyone have an idea of when they'll be available again?

don't bank on those getting restocked ever, especially the city sock.

start looking resale if you want them that bad, or keep your eyes peeled for the next adidas release.
where did you find those? i fucking love the color.

footlocker.eu/en/p/adidas-ultra-boost-uncaged-men-shoes-9777

They probably won't restock ever
They're making new models, city sock 2 is coming soon I think
So either pay resale or wait for the next models to drop

how tf do i order this?

why is adidas on a such a hype ting the last year?

these look ugly af and will age terribly in 12 months

Think they're gonna restock Ultra Boost Uncaged?

>don't bank on those getting restocked ever
>They probably won't restock ever

fuck you

I'm pretty sure they will, or at least drop new colourways
They just dropped the mystery red/navy and white/navy some time ago

yes, there will be a 3.0 version i anticipate. probably 2nd quarter 2017. might restock a couple more 2.0 colorways still, they did not too long ago
they just rereleased the original black city sock a couple days ago, that usually means they're done releasing them (after they restock original colorways this long after original release)

there will likely be another version, but first will be the new pure boost, then the new uncaged ultra boost, a few more collabs, then a few more colorways of the new nmds, and then finally they'll put out a new city sock. that's my speculation based what happened last year

They always do, I grt notifications on restock for mystery red and oreos all the time.

Holy shit, where do I subscribe to to get those notifications?

>almost $200 for a pair of cheap sweatshop fabric sneakers

""""sneakerheads"""" are the fucking worst. stop driving up sneaker prices with your autistic tastes

Get the Restock app and follow adidas ultra boost restocks

agreed
most of those modern "techy but still normie sportswear" sneakers are honestly just so unappealing to me. they all look very similar, and even if they look cool by themselves, they don't really look good with any particular aesthetic, most guys just wear them with sweatpants and a hoodie and call it a day
white ultraboosts do have a bit of an eyecandy factor though I have to say

>ultraboosts do have a bit of an eyecandy factor
uncaged or the regular ones?

holy shit if you actually fuck with any of these you're just a meme-riding nitwit and shouldn't be on this board. nothing wrong with sneaks like that but don't pretend they are even remotely effay and worth having beyond riding the hype for a few months

airmax 95 g fuck adidas

Wtf my regular ultra boosts fit tts, arent uncaged the same shoe?

if anything you can get away going down half a size in uncaged, they fit looser

i'd still go tts if i was you, it's just going to be a slightly looser (comfier) fit

t. loser nigger poorfag

stay salty

nice.

because as we all know there are no memes allowed on this board, strictly god level fits

some people like shit that just happens to be popular, get over yourself

kanye never wore uncaged so dont get those

they're literally called hypebeast ultraboosts all the fags from r/sneakers scooped them up as fast as their moms credits cards would check them out

they had a restock like a week ago? just browse the site every now and then and follow adidas alerts

>good decision
well with those choices there really isn't one to be made

This I own a pair of v2s and my ultraboost are still more comfortable than them. Get those not the XR1s they are trash

>v2
what is this

regular

I like the ultraboost, or any plain black ones

phone

i like sickzii hes a nice boy

none, and the uncaged manage to look even worse than the regular ubs

>uncaged manage to look even worse than the regular ubs
Why?

They're more Veeky Forums.

I still don't quite get how buddhism would justify self-immolation
I thought suicide is basically the single worst thing you can do for your karma

I really only like the tubular dooms

out of stock...

I haven't yet. Whenever a particular color or collab I want is released I'm always too late to cop. I heard that they aren't breathable though. Any truth?

I've got the Black/White v2 Yeezys and they're comfy as hell.

Comfier than my Olympic Silver UBs.

My comfy list is: Yeezy v2 > UB > XR1 > NMD R1