HAIR GENERAL

any more examples of pics related?

fucking Chet

what can I do about literal JUST: the hairline

Milla Jovovich Is so hot!

i currently have long straight hair, would like them at a medium length with more volume. just ask the hairdresser to cut them at that length and use products for the volume or is there anything else i should ask?

Is there some product i can use to get the same texture and volume of his hair? Ive got the same hair color already

How do you get hair to stay like that without looking greasy

Every time I get close to this I get sick of it and cut it all off again

Are you attractive?

dont wash it for a few days

Am i fucked or has my hairline just matured? For reference also here is me but 4 years ago. I feel like ive had the same hairline but the long hair combed back after shower pronounces it.

whats this guys name

I think it got worse. You could pull it off with enough confidence though.

Your hair lines are obviously receding.

hows this style senpai?

You're half bald already. Get a prescription for finasteride or dutasteride and if you manage to stabilize your hairline for a couple of yours then you're good to go for a transplant. However you have to stay on fin/dut for the rest of your life.

>Am i fucked or has my hairline just matured?
>just matured

I have bad news for you user

bumstyle anyone?

On the positive side you kinda look like Prince William.
On the negative side in a few years you'll look even more like him.

Im sorry to say that there's pretty much nothing you can do but accept it. But no worries, there'll probably be a cure for receding hairline and baldness in 3 years max :D

How to get this hairstyle??

River Phoenix had god-like hair. RIP.

>But no worries, there'll probably be a cure for receding hairline and baldness in 3 years max
Why would you lie like that.

Is this a good haircut to ask the hairdresser for (guy in the middle)?

Depends on your facial structure, but if you like it then yeah I guess it looks like a cut I would get

What specific facial structure do you need for it? Mine is pretty ovale I think

It's pretty much an undercut but one inch above your ear

Pretty much a diamond or a square one, but an oval is close to a diamond lol but it could work too if your hair is 5-6 inches long.

nice devil trips breski
and yes bum style is the way to go

why the long face

is this u

Hello peter parker hehe

Damn, and I thought I had it bad

Someone suggest me a haircut please, Also do u think middle part is a good idea rn or is it too short.

cute boi

it actually looks completely fine
maybe grow it longer if you wish to part it

Has anyone got a picture of a grade 1 back and sides vs a grade 2 back and sides?

I'm not so sure. My hairline has always been like this for years and no hair ever falls out. My dad has a similar hairline but still isnt bald. My hair is lighter at the roots so it looks a lot worse than it is. Ideas?
>inb4indenial
Im aware that's a meme, good kek

what products and hair routine would I need for this kind of hairstyle

What kind of product for this hair?

How much does a good shampoo affect the quality of your hair? I just use whatever on my hair, and I absolutely hate how it naturally falls. Even with a significant amount of product, it sticks up and seems to go in whatever direction it wants.
I get very tempted to just buzz it sometimes because of how fucking stupid it makes me look half the time

>"hey guys am I balding?"
>yes
>"no I'm not"
ok

boys I don't know if this is just me but it has been a MASSIVE gamechanger for me. instead of drying hair with a towel I do it with a cotton t-shirt. holy FUCK this has improved my hair so much.

This better not be bullshit user

currently growing my hair out and its slowly getting awkard. can i wear it like this or do i look like a retard i actually don't know anymore

Any suggestions for me? Seeing my barber in two days and I still don't know what to do with this.

young leo

yea looks pretty retarded my dude

not unfixable, just needs more volume

im considering this goddang cut..

what do you think, Veeky Forums?

any similar cuts? the images i have of this person aren't too good, so it might be diff to use for reference

personally not a fan of the way it bunches up and curves around the back. if anything, i would just maybe cut the back a bit with scissors to decrease the volume. or, just cut all around the sides/back with a slight taper?

either way, doesn't look bad

the middle part one? idk senpai i don't think my babyface can sport it

as in blowdrying some into it?

yeah but are you asian?

no but i still think i can get away with it..
this is more or less how it looks, i just wake up and i'm ready 2 go.

darn pic qual

It's been a while since my last cut, normally yeah it's much shorter at the back.

fuk forgot pic.. here's an old pic, higher qual tho.. wondering if i'd even be able to do it, since my hair tends to be wavy when it's long, and doesn't naturally fall down

if going from long to mid-length hair, what should i ask the hairdresser for it to look more voluminous and a bit wilder? should i get it cut in layers or just all straight or

use sea salt spray or a similar product like quicksand

maybe you could do curtains like pic related?

ya sure middle part is like an asian meme

my hair 2 years ago. its long af now.

what should i ask the hairdresser to get a similar haircut

>shampoo

No washing period or just no shampoo?

my goal

show them the picture

but like is this cut in different layers or something

what sort of style is this and how should the hair be cut? not sure if a hairdresser understanfs what i am looking for just by one picture on my phone

My hair is VERY thin. Would I be able to get this?

obviously not, since the guy in the picture has very thick hair.

Not even something similair?

is this a serious question lol

I usually don't give a shit what my hair looks like, so I don't really know anything about hair and I don't frequent hair threads so yeah it's a serious question.

i mean if youre confident in it go for it senpai

What do with hair?

> very thin hair
> picture of very thick hair

try it dude, it's no joke. the grooves of towels made my hair frizzy. i suppose you could also try one of those microfibre towels. ive just been using a cotton t-shirt and my hair is in much better shape.

So it's not possible?

third pic is awesome

Tried to take a picture from angles I thought necessary, always got the same haircut because its what i'm used to with my hairline. Can anyone suggest something different to it? I know my hairlines shit but thought id ask

>It also hasn't been cut since November so its pretty long right now

Help me out, Veeky Forumsggots.
For the first time in years, i'm getting a haircut. This is a bit of a thing for me, I dated a chick for three years who loved long hair on guys, so I kept my long hair and even grew it out slightly to appeal to her.
Now we're done and it's time for change.

What cut might look good on me? Will provide several photos from different angles to help.