Is he the most effay man of all time?

Is he the most effay man of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdxLORzXvm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean wow, he's really something huh Veeky Forums?

I'd go as far to say he could possibly be /ourguy/ right? i mean its only logical, him being the most facially beautiful being in the world NAY THE UNIVERSE. wouldn't you guys agree? perhaps we should get a petition to make a board just for toni, i'd like that and id think you guys would too

Wow would you look at that! toni is quite the artist, thats some true talent i think even the fellows over at /ic/ would really love his stuff too.

I mean seriously, hes got it all

pic related would still steal his girl lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=cdxLORzXvm0

i dont know buddy what with TONI MAHFUD being the most beautiful human on earth.. i mean seriously everyday i wake up and i just want to be him

Wow dude you got totally btfo by TONI MAHFUD
the most aesthetically PERFECT male

he looks good for a shit skin

but hes a shit skin

i agree that poster got absolutely ruined, i guess hes just bitter because hes not toni mahfud

he is quite handsome isn't he

I personally like his complexion i find it quite strimulating to the senses, i mean wow hes quite the ruggedly handsome man

everybodies demanding a /toni/ board

Eh, he looks like he's trying way too hard. Major turnoff.

Well personally id say im quite aroused by his sheer perfection i mean get a load of his beauty

i agree, i think hes really quite attractive possibly the apex of human beauty

lol tyler don't steal shit he isn't even the top PUA'er in the game bruh

claudio marchisio is a better looking version of toni desu

Ali Suna.

Arab master race.

Pale poletards virgin weebos are gonna hate.

salami toni

>anyone who doesn't like my tan ken doll is a poletard
who paid you to type out dumb shit like this

What is this thread even?

damn, you called that shit

This meme is back? Are we going to have from the back memes in every WAYWT thread now too?

Brendan Fraser

It's sad seeing this and then looking at those memes of him

rip the glory days
was my fave movie when i was a kid

artist my fucking ass, he can draw but hes no artist

I love him, but not sure if agree

marchisio looks less try-hard and more masculine. also has superior style. the story of his life is also pretty cool desu, especially when he eventually becomes juve's captain.

This thread is some kind of poor publicity or OP just turn gay?

/thread

this

>photorealism

looks better than any white guy ive seen

Um how are we supposed to decide if hes Veeky Forums if youre just posting his headshots and not outfits?

So basically a non-receded hairline automatically makes you a god?

Miyavi is 35 and the hairline of a 10 year old indian girl. He should be the most Veeky Forums male on the planet according to that logic.

>Charlatan brainwashing young men

This is what made me realize I was attracted to guys. He was my obsession for so long

>felt kinda good looking today
>mfw see this thread and this guy

are you legit retarded? Guy in op would make pussies explode even bald, yours would look like a complete ayy lmao (it already looks like one by the way)

4163577652 plsssss use this number thnxxx

he shall rise again.
he will make it again.
we all are

funny what a good photo can do for ya

top pic 9/10 bottom pic 7/10

if hes 7/10 in that photo i imagine what i should be

i really wish this fucker would just shave his head, it'd suit him much better

me and you brah

probably something like -2/10

No

He did, that picture is from couple of years ago

>ken doll
lol you talk like a jealous white landwhale
go back to tumblr

stop playing yourself, he looks better than you any day in the week

toni and his brother

thats right, that sorry fucker on the right is his brother

is he really german or just born and raised? he looks like he might be christian levantine or turkish, also his last name sounds super similar to my moms who is a blue eyed northern lebanese.

>7/10

nigga are you high?

What are the chances of someone hitting the genetic lottery that hard? That's probably 1:100 million desu

I'm none of those.
Just calling out your shit taste, effay typically means appealing to look at and the faggot this thread was made about looks disgusting.

sexy

holy fuck that jaw

holy fuck would genuinely kill myself. imagine if girls know. he probably gets loads of dms of hot chicks asking him to set them up to his brother.

He looks like a raging homosexual, so no, he isn't particularly. Just a gay rod.

>this is what italians would look like had axis won ww2

encino man was your favorite movie??? there were so many better movies from that era lmao

Probably not his brother.. but the guy on the right cant possibly make himself any uglier.
If he grew out his hair, lost weight, fixed his acne, lost the glasses, and dressed better he'd look a lot better

I can hear your fat rolls flapping from here, whale.