Backpack general

last thread 404'd

spring semester starts soon let's discuss backpacks

ordered pic related am sort of worried about the size it's 18in in height im hoping it doesn't look stupid big on me

thoughts?

backpack guide 1

what bag is that?

Now I know alot of people wont like it but I have a really hard time finding bags that are just big enough for a 13'' laptop.

The Hershel Lawson is the perfect size and I havent found amy other brand that makes bags in that size

thanks for this

Not sure how effay it is but I have a TAD Fast Pack Litespeed that's with me every day and its held up well over the years.

I have 2 Isar backpacks (3rd from bottom right) and I feel like they don't work with half my fits because of the shape but I love them and even after years of use they have no signs of wear.
What's a good 'universal' backpack that can go well with almost any fit?

thule subterra 25L
np
kinda plain but thats not really a bad thing

reminds me for the go ruck packs
yea CEC packs are a big fashion statement. you have to base your fit around the pack which is annoying.

a universal pack is probably any kind of basic rucksack. i would suggest checking out mission work shop or dsptch, i heard good things about them. also check out some kick starter brands

Just copped this, thoughts?

Have not received it yet so Im curious about the quality and sturdiness.

Is there a Western European version of this?

For example a Kanken is 53€ here instead of $75 and the Hershel is 100€ instead of $55

no there isn't

Thoughts on my new boy?

looks like a trashcan

What size backpack would be enough for me to fit some gym clothes as well as notebooks for lectures and classes? Any recs?

It just has to fit a pair of trainers, shorts and t-shirt as well as 2-3 notebooks and a tablet.

had pic related about a year. works well with everything, hiking, school, travel, or overnights. kinda childish tho.

thoughts/recommendations?

The bag is fine but the colour is childish. Just try not to get a bag in a primary colour unless it's for a specific outfit.

30L and bigger should be fine

check out adidas and nike for backpacks with shoe compartments

w2c

looks like obnoxious garbage, mate

explain, looks pretty basic to me honestly.

just ordered this in black
my main workhose is a Côte&Ciel obsidian nile and it's lovely but i needed something lighter for just a laptop + essentials for the daily

reverse image search brings me to yes style

kek

yeah we know, you posted it in like 10 threads already.

the shape is trying to tell you where it belongs

(the trash u cunt)

not being rude, i'm just not a fan of the obnoxious branding and the fact that the material/silhouette looks like something you'd find at a best buy

posted in 2 including the already dead bag thread
stay salty gay boy

fair enough, am not a fan of the branding either
the silhouette is nice imo, the rucksack style is at least different than the normal jansport shape packs

only real effay backpack

i can appreciate that
it def looks like it has a lot of organization which i'm jealous of

>you're
aw it's mad :3

ugly.

found you! :3
you can't hid from me 兄さん

I've got a $110 USD credit to Herschel because they fucked up my backpack. What's a good backpack to buy from them?

just get the one you got before

i want this, opinion?

basic bitch vintage backpack in black leather. pass.

little america is a bit of a difficult bag to use quickly so looking for a nice bag to replace it

the lennox looks decent

looks really dumb, user

what else looks good, the side profile looks a bit iffy because its kind of like a ( shape on the bottom

what about re-kanken ?

you lose all fashion cred once you're seen with one of these

My current pack

I'm going to be using this as a secondary camera bag for lighter trips. I already have a larger messenger from Mission Workshop for my laptop and books.

eastpak only

why tho ?

Does anyone know where I can pick up something like the Archival Roll Top but cheaper?

thoughts?

too basic bitch.

gross.

post something good then

Looks like Joel's backpack from The Last of Us

I dig it

W2C in los angeles area?

you order it online like everyone else, it's a kick starter brand called prvke

sorry i meant the brand is called wandrd and the bag is prvke 21

i-i was just memeing about the trash can...

What do you consider not "basic bitch" ?

what is it with backpack threads that seems to attract all these /k/ autists with their ugly tacticool backpacks

I saw pic related through the window of this little store on 1st Avenue in downtown Seattle. I don't know anything about them, but they looked high quality from a distance. The store would probably be worth visiting if you live here.

yeah, that charcoal grey eastpak is nice

That one's nice. The simpler the better, in my opinion.

considering buying this cos cheap af, thoughts?

ID on bag?

ID on coat.

>Wearing a paper shredder on your back like a true autist.

reminds me how I carried my stuff inside a pizza box for a couple of weeks, back in school.

sounds Veeky Forums af

I'm looking for a backpack that I can fit my college stuff into, like 13 inch macbook, a bottle of water, my lunchbox pens and shit, but that is also usable as a camera bag for a SLR, lenses and such.
I was thinking about something like that user postet:
Someone's got a better idea? Maybe something that doesn't have to be all opened up to get the camera out?

where to find a large backpack that is not one of those adventure traveller backpacks?

Not sure if Veeky Forums but definitely one of the most useful backpacks that exist