Is Donald trump effay?

is Donald trump effay?

W2C that hat.

Was, yeah sure. Now he dresses like a middle manager who read GQ once about 10 years ago.
Have you seen how his fucking suits fit? I'm pretty sure he buys them off the rack or only has very minor tailoring done. Here's hoping that he starts to care more about this kind of stuff once he's in office.

no, now fuck off

found the leftie

20 years ago very

His suit fits are horrible. His tie is always too long and he doesn't even do the tie dimple.

Maybe it's intentional to connect with the common man. Because he looks like a construction worker in his only untailored off the rack suit.

Even as a Trump supporter I have to agree. I don't know how he lets himself get away with it.

ofc

He's Bringing back 80s power lunch business Silhouette

A member of the 80s power lunch collective wouldn't be caught dead like that and you know it. He looks like he should be selling used Lincolns rather than shares.

wavy

that woman looks so hot. who that one?

>The man who practically invented the 80s NYC yuppie isn't one

can /pol/ please stop leaving its containment board?

Aww the cuck can't handle real fashion?

not even giving this a (you)

this is why this board has been dying.

kys cuck

quality posting that displays individuality and combats identitarian politics.

Veeky Forums is one of the most right leaning boards outside of /pol/, what are you on about m8?

his suits are like that to hide how much of a fat fuck he is

thats not remotely true and you know it

yes it is you fucking retard

literally check any thread that brings up piercings or tats and you'll find out how conservative Veeky Forums is.

why are you KEKS smearing Based /pol/ by pretending to act like retarded stereotypes???

sjw get

d o p e

whos the bae?

Ah yes those tat threads, which go for over a hundred posts and images.

it really isnt. a huge amount of people here are bi or gay, or at least ok with that. also /fa loves drugs and destuctive lifestyle choices. it really isnt a conservative board
other than just liking white models more than minority models, but I mean the fashion industry is inherently racist. i dont see a problem with it

fuck off