I'm looking to 'tszuj' up my wardrobe for 2017

I'm looking to 'tszuj' up my wardrobe for 2017.

Pic related is what I wore at my mums birthday last weekend. (I'm on the right)

Can you guys recommend some similar clothes that would match my current style?

Bump

wait what the fuck do you mean your current style? do you dress like that every day?

kys and get banned

lol why even post this.
>haha let's make fun of some kid!!

just add some more button ups, maybe try wearing them under a sweater or sweater vest

I wear a coat and button up shirt most days. I mainly wear darker shades because it goes well with my hair.

I want some honest help. I trust that most people on this board aren't /b/ level dickheads.

>reverse image search
>no matches

Wait...

u r a qt boy op dont let anyone bring u down u got it. chase after ur dreams and let nothing get in ur way user kun. u can do it ! ! gambere senpai kun

i mean if you dress up a lot you could try this. black sweater over white dress shirt. some grey wool pants and some whote low tops. love this look

also the filename looks legit

>(I'm on the right)
come on my man. just admit that you took some kid's pic from fb or something and youre baiting

cuck-core

Honestly dude ur face isnt that bad, id say switch the hair up though, either haircut, hairstyle, or hat but that normal ass bowl only makes you look plain, dark colors also are not gonna help that.

thanks mr skeletal

Why? There isn't anything wrong with my pic.

This may work during the winter but I would probably put a coat on over the top.

Thanks. Lighter colours? I'm not really into that sort of thing though.

you need to atleast have a real haircut if you're going to go with shirts and shit my dude, i'd say go for this but with the part on your left side

rn the contrast looks really autistic desu

nah it's just you said you were at your mum's bday, and then you said "i'm on the right", as if anyone would think you are the woman in blue.
anyways if this isnt bait then first youd have to tell us how exactly you want to improve your wardrobe.

Do you want better quality? More interesting designs? what is it that you want? obviously if you were starting from scratch, the solution is to start from the sticky, but you seem to already have a style that you like and you want to adapt it, right?

don't wear purple shirts, wear light shirts. Dark shirts generally look bad. Also try lay off bowties unless you're wearing a full blacktie outfit. Go for regular ties with nice colours or maybe simple patterns, or even better, no tie at all. There's no need to dress so formal all the time, people will look at you funny.

Images can be quite small on phones and sometimes you can only make out the shapes in the clothes not the facial features. I usually spend more time on /mu/ and not Veeky Forums.

I'm in a metal band as the lead singer and guitarist if that makes any difference so my casual wear includes band t-shirts and jeans, the weather here can change quite a lot but it's usually pretty cold.

I mainly want to know how to expand and use my favourite colour (purple) and favourite coat (the one I'm wearing) more effectively.

Like can I wear it with t-shirts or just button shirts? Do I layer with purples?

Based

Elite

Muscular

Cooper is batting really well lads

Handsome bump for Danny

>based Daniel
Looking sharp son, don't change a stitch.

Who's the chick on the left? I think I swiped right on her tinder

Ok fair enough. For something relatively niche like a metal band, what you're wearing in the OP is pretty cool already, I think, although I can't really speak for how each item fits on you without other pics, and i have to admit that while i do like music, im not too familiar with the metal subculture.

Assuming that your jacket is black, you could try wearing it with a plainer colored shirt with louder (purple) ties. I think a plain white shirt and a deep purple knit wool tie might look pretty cool.

Or you could replace the waistcoat, shirt and tie with a purple turtleneck? Your jacket might also look cool with a pair of black jeans and a simple purple tee. You could even try it with one of your band tees, so that no one can really see the graphic when you have the jacket buttoned up, but if for whatever reason you take it off, the graphic reveal could be a nice touch.

If you wear the jacket with black trousers, white tee or white shirt with no tie, you could try a purple pocket square.

Or you could do all sorts of stuff with the trousers and shoes too.

Good tips. thanks

rick owns

no way is OP 18+

a beard