/longhair/ General

Awkward Mid-Length Edition

What can I do to make it past the mid-phase?

Have healthy hair and eating/sleeping habits.

Also, not everyone's hair grows that long.

damn he's one ugly cunt

should i cut it short

yea nigga

for comparison
(almost)

short sides and a bit longer top? the one hairstyle literally every guy has?

aaaaa forgot pic

keep it long homie

depends on how you dress

if you dress like a dork its gotta go bud

Just cut it my fellow chigga

short is better on you imo.

>has god tier asian hair genes
>thinks about cutting it
ho don't do it

Oh shit boys it's azn time.
If I cut mine short I'll have to use products on my hair otherwise it will stand awkwardly on its own, I hate using hair products.

Havent had a haircut since October 2014 OP. I went through the awkward mid stage too, was growing out a HY. My bangs were already long but once the sides starting growing it got all puffy and I looked retarded.

I just used some pomade and slicked the sides down and back as much as I could and did the same thing with my bangs, think G Eazy haircut but thicker. Just stick with it buddy, its all worth it in the end.

I do need to get my split ends taken care of.

that's petty nice. Will you search & destroy or just trim it a bit?

Pic related is the progress I've made since deciding to grow out a diy meme cut.
Pretty satisfied with how it looks in the awkward stage, but really can't wait til it gets long enough that I don't have to put so much effort into it

No, long looks better on you

Great head of hair; keep it

Nice hair gains, my man

Agree with the other guy. Short hair and no glasses is a better look for you.

probably just trim it a bit. I never wear it down unless im going down to buy smokes or something. Its not all the same length either. I would jsut get the split ends removed and keep it un even since thats just how Im used to it. Im scared if I get it evened up I will look stupid.

Anyone know if guys can pull off the blunt cut bangs? I haven't seen any pictures but I'm wondering if it actually can work.

interesting. never thought about that. wonder what it would look like

yea iktf if i dont use a lot of products the hair will be like a waterfall infront of my eyes. and the hair is so thicc and stiff its hard to adjust even with some amout of product

dont do it bangs are awful

I had this haircut from 2007 to 2010 for three years straight. From quite short length to past my shoulders and everything in between that length.
BUT my hair is naturally wavy / curly so it looked a bit different from pic related.
If your hair is 100% straight then you look a bit
like a He-Man. If it's got more texture then you're good to go.
If you have some confidence and you're not shy to experiment, then give it a try. It's really original because nearly no male fellow sports it.

I think that I'm going to get back to it myself, I'm tired of shaved sides etc.

>What can I do to make it past the mid-phase
embrace it and start a beatles cover band

Actually, the beatles / rolling stones mid length haircut is going to make a
come back, remember this post.

Anyone else got problems with their hair when going outside? My country has a lot of wind and I look kinda goofy when my hair is always flying around. It also gets very curly because of this and puffy like..

Should I wait for it to grow longer? I've tried ironing my hair with a styler but it makes my hair even more thick and uglier. After two days though my hair is looking good (styled hair and normal) but on the third day it gets kinda greasy so I have to wash it again. It's never good.

bangs are interesting. really tempted to get some choppy bangs like this

Grow it out, once it gets long it's going to be much more heavy and wind won't be so harmful to it.

You would look like a medieval serf

is it even possible to achieve a look close to this, or is it just animei ?
if yes
what do they use to bun it 2 cm instead of a normal hair elastic
and how the fuck do they seperate the tail in 3-4 big bundles.

wear a hat if you can pull it off. I would ponytail what I could and bobby pin the sides up. If anyone gives a fuck about a man wearing bobby pins, remember that you dont and that your eventual beautiful long locks will outshine any achievement a hater can aspire towards. I've been growing my hair on no poo for about 3 years now and they go down past my nipples. My hair is wonderfully healthy but they make loads of knots if I dont brush em daily (I have OP's picture's hair texture with a bit more curl)

mirin hard af

same but my hair wasn't a diy meme

Dang man, looks great
Long/thick/wavy truly is the GOAT hair