Are edgy metal shirts effay?

are edgy metal shirts effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ9o9j45wkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the rest of the outfit isn't edgy I'd say probably yes

Yes i see everywhere some metalica / AC DC ..

i think metal/hardcore shirts are pretty good if the band is good and the person wearing it exudes other fashionable qualities, namely not being overweight or having disgustingly unkempt long hair.

this is biased tho because i was a huge metalhead for all of high school and still am and am probably unaware that wearing anything metal related makes me look like an antisocial school shooter type no matter what else i wear.

death in general is p fa band, in terms of music or aesthetics
most death metal is trash tho

Great album but ITP is superior.

It's effay when done tastefully and you're not a complete egdelord. And if you're gonna wear all black, don't be overweight or be unkempt.

its fine as long as you wear it like a normal shirt and dont go full battlejacket + spikes.

as with anything else, everything looks good if you're attractive and please like the band on the shirt you're wearing.

metallica

this fear of god hypetrain beat it to death

why not get that scandi black metal aesthetic, but for experimental techno instead of autist metal

Lmao if you want edgy literally look up any gore/grind/brutal death band for absurd, violent and excrement-y bullshit.

Hope you're prepared to trigger metalhead autists for appropriating the culture.

Yea. Can be punk, too.

if you're gonna go edgy, you should go all the way. long sleeve prints are metal af

i wish these shirts weren't so goddamn hard to get ahold of

Not if you're a fucking poser

If the rest of the fit is cool then yea

this. it's only acceptable if you actually like metal. not if you buy the shirt because it looks cool and then listen to the band a few times afterward in case someone asks you about it.

id on jeans?

it only works if it's actually a good band

Or a classic non-neckbeard style/design in b&w

>being a fake
WIMPS AND POSERS LEAVE THE HALL

absolute trash. all of it, every aspect.

no i've shitted on some many hypebeasts at parties who didn't even know a SINGLE song from the tshirt they were wearing. should have seen their faces
embarrassed them

actually I think it's fine if they listen to the band a few times afterwards, but a lot of ppl don't even do that

my gf says her reasoning for wearing them and thrasher shit even tho she hates metal and skating.
MY MONEY I CAN DO W/E I WANT FUCK OFF

>tfw I don't have this

only if you actually like the band, you culturally appropriating niggerkike

No.

If you're a metalhead you aren't effay, you're just a metalhead.

If you're a trendhopping retard trying to appropriate metal aesthetics because you saw a memerapper do it, you aren't effay either.

If you're an insecure faggot trying to sneak it into a "normal fit" like it's a novelty Star Wars t-shirt, you're not effay either

So these are your choices:

-metalhead edgelord

-clueless poser

-insecure faggot

>implying metalheads aren't Veeky Forums as fuck

kys lol

This being a long haired neckbeard metalhead is not effay
And dont wear Kohl's band shirts
And wear obscure bands

Why you scurd butch

>using "appropriate" seriously

ive always thought long sleeves were hideous but then memerappers started wearing incantation and morbid angel shirts so i guess it's in

dying fetus is not Veeky Forums sorry this coming from somebody who loves Destroy the Opposition. super edgy name and shitty aesthetic in general.

pretty good

>but then memerappers started wearing incantation and morbid angel shirts
sauce?

oh boy u sure got them

yeesh that is bad

>coreshit
>metal
see

lol

i used to wear shirts like this when i was a teenager. had a long sleeve morbid angel t-shirt.

come on guys. this shit isn't Veeky Forums. a black t of a band you like, yeah sure, if it goes with the fit, but don't appropriate metal you don't like.

this band fucking sucks lol

Lil Ugly Mane

that's what posers try to do

>don't appropriate metal you don't like.
but i love darkthrone and nocturnus. and those shirts look awesome.

to be fair lilugly mane probably actually does or did listen to a lot of metal, from his instrumental projects he seems to sample and make all kinds of music

he used to make black metal
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ9o9j45wkE