Jeans: over boots, or tucked inside?

Jeans: over boots, or tucked inside?

tucked inside bo
thas wat they do in the tary
shouts out to my blood swoop woop

What do you want to exhale with this look?

what ive been doin is wearing wool socks that barley peak above the boot and tuck the skinnies into the socks

Inside. Pic related would look better with white laces tho IMO.

depends on the boot and depends on the pants and depends on what look you're going for.

but if you're short don't do it

I have those boots and mono 1460s and I tuck both. I wear 29x34 so the stacks look great.

I'd say over. Tucking in is for girls and homosexuals.

Eh?

My pants aren't skin tight, so I wear them over.

over without break

This
This
this
Also no fucking cuffs over your boots

thiy looks fucking retarded and if you think its manly i can let you know that blousing the trousers into the boot is military regulation, besides the point of the boot is to keep your feet and pants dry, whats the point of letting yur pants get dirty and wet

do what you want negro

If you aren't crawling in the dirt or worried about ticks why would you ever blouse them?

Please don't do this. I get that Shia does it and you'll probably think it looks good cause he does it but I guarantee you'll look like shit

>square toe

I have those boots, I wear over.

Depends on the style of boots, I wear Docs so usually over, but if they're /k/-plus tacticool shit, then tuck them in since they look like shit anyways.

I'm a lil meme so whenever I wear docs I have my pants rolled.

>I wear Docs so usually over
Same, with any type of pants. Just makes a much cleaner line.

BOY

After using Docs as my work boot for the last 2 years, I now hate them with a passion.

Simple. Get Solovair. They're like made in england docs, but better. They made the boots for DM before DM moved to China, and they make them on the same machinery in the same factory.

I'm good. Gonna get some CAT boots.

why does this picture remind me yugi yo

looks so bad imo

take that attitude to styleforum classic menswear, you'll fit right in

depens on the type of jeans depends on the type of boots

i only do it with blakc skinnies and black boots and i show way less sock than shia does

In the oilfield, we wear our pants on the outside to keep shit out of our boots. It stuck with me when I started experimenting with style.

get of fa dad

>Tucking is for chicks with skinny jeans)
>Blousing is for military
>Over is for hicks and dads
that leaves one alternative, which is pic related

lol no

you can't just say things without explaining them and expect it to mean anything.

Depends on the boots, I tuck when I wear docs, cause I like the silhouette of the boot a lot better when fully exposed, wearing my Wyatts however I obviously wear my jeans untucked, not only is the opening small, but the silhouette works a lot better this way,
Like, have some variety, there is no one way to wear something.

Either just simply over, or else rolled high over. But never, NEVER tucked inside. What the hell is wrong with you faggots? Serious question, by the way. Why kind of colossal dumb-fuck would even conceive of tucking pants into boots? With the obvious exception of soldiers wearing military cargo pants, and even then it looks kind of stupid.

And then there is the one for
>tools
Right, then start by explaining why those things in your posts are for those groups you mentioned

This

Standard issue Air Force boots.

You kidding me user?

as opposed to what, fake milsurp?