Grillz

Me and a buddy ordered grillz for christmas. They just came in today. Both are 10k white gold. Grill #2 is my buddy's. Yes, he is black. I was thinking of getting a curb chain to go with mine. What does Veeky Forums think?

On a side note, thinking I'm about to cop some wool jordan retro 3s. Should I?

size recomendations?

consider suicide

cop or not?

way ahead of you. do scars take ink? What should I cover this up with?

I r8 your b8 8/8 m8.

a noose you faggot

you can scrape them off with a sharp knife.

grill doesnt look bad man, you seem like you pull it off. I'd pass on the js though

He's a ginger with a neckbeard a bad hair cut and a fucking space hoody. Grillz can hardly make him look more retarded. If we consider that as pulling it off...

I would suggest the thickest one you can find so that you can hang yourself with it you fucking faggot

>this is /effay/ brother not /nigga/

Thanks, Veeky Forumsm. If I get a top grill I was thinking just a simple solid 6 tooth grill.

He finally got off work, and he tried it on. I'm just a richfag trying to help a poor /b/rotha out.

Black lines, heroin addicts do it to cover track marks

What you are talk about? I've never shot anything, but I've had a lot of drugs administered via IV in that arm during ECT treatments.

And if anyone knows the drawfag that drew this for me a couple months ago, my friend wants to commission you. I've still got the eddie bauer jacket I'm wearing in this if you guys want to see it. I like to wear it with my hoodie for some whit trash steez. sorry for the frequent posts. bbl drugs

Ordered a Black Dahlia shirt yesterday, good stuff

It's his favorite band. Took him to his first concert last year. Bought him this shirt so I can take him to another concert in march.

Forget the Js. You definitely need a pair of Converse.

I think they stopped making the galaxy converse, and I can't find them on ebay or craigslist.

Naw, man. With the whole grimy not giving a fuck look you got going on, I'm thinking just a pair of black low-top Converse or Vans.

I used to have some high top macbeths, but my spic stepmom threw them out.

How much did they cost, OP?

mine was 140$ but I payed the silver price.
with all the customization, his was exactly 420$. we knew at that moment we had to get it.

Literally neck yourself
Or if you're too much of a pussy, OD on heroin

Remember when a white kid in a band t-shirt and casual hoodie looked clean-cut and non-threatening? Times are changing. OP, you represent a demographic shift in America. The once feared down towns and inner-cities are gentrifying. Where yuppies once feared to tread, there are now high-end lofts and fancy cafes full of hipsters. The suburbs are losing. Investment shifts away from them, property values there are falling, drug abuse and unemployment climb. Before too long, people will say "the outskirts" with the same tone and distaste they used to say "the ghetto". And you OP, the clean cut suburban white kid now rough beyond recognition, you will be the guy that makes middle aged women clutch their purse and cross the street.

Veeky Forums, let's call this core "Suburban Decay"

this has to be bait

I heard prada makes a nice belt, but I would only hang myself with american. Can anyone suggest a belt? Maybe Levis?
Can't even get heroin here, and lortab couldn't take me down.

of course you have shit taste, both in fashion and /meal/

this. Only effay metal is black metal.

please eat my ass

I used to be into cradel of filth and children of bodom.

Do you Veeky Forumsggets really think I give a shit if you gotta dis? The pure elation on his face. He could barely contain his excitement for the photo. It was definitely worth it.

I'm glad you lads are having fun

How to white iverson core? Thoughts on dreads, corn rows?

One more shameless self bump before 404. My gorilla glass gauges.

take a good hard look at the yourself and the people youre calling friends

They look like they have more fun than us.

He likes black dahlia murder, Mac miller and dragon ball z. Dude is harmless. He's actually a robot that plays vidya all day.

I need a crown on a back tooth and I'm considering getting a gold instead of ceramic. Thoughts?
I heard that gold crown is better for you.

A lot of dentists don't even do gold anymore, or have the equipment to, but yes they are better for your teeth. Less chance of re-breaking chipped teeth, and other anti-plaque benefits.

if you dont have any diamonds in your grill you are literally wasting your time

/nigga/ here, you could have spent that money on a couple of links

t. Isis

true, but he still pulls it off better than you

Grill looks sick, worth the purchase.

my friend wants joker's grill. i think it looks stupid

Well, I guess HIS MOM GONNA FREAK

what is this shitty thread, we have the oats meme and now this, truly a shitty start of 2017

His girlfriend is going to hate me. I bought it for him.

At least it isn't about fucking water bottles.

Lmfao attentionfag. If you were serious you'd go vertically, not horizontally.

Going to see if they'll make the joker grill out of some silver I have.

The fuck!?

Oooh you're a kike

((()))

How much they cost ya Veeky Forumsm?

about $1200 not including shipping

are you fucking serious? pretty sure that's a bit high my dude.

considering getting that silver gold mix on the bottom row of teeth.

I'm not sure, but I think he was talking about his shekels. He mentioned the price earlier up here:

CoBs ok. Seem like fun guys.
Dumb with shit taste, yeah, but basically decent guys.
Now upgrade your shit to Death and Black metal, you stupid shits.

nvm neck yourself
you to buddy

pfft. I wish I could say there was a grand in my mouth

>nvm neck yourself
How is THAT where you draw the line?