Why is this pretty girl so upset with her physical appearance? Does she have body dysmorphia?

Why is this pretty girl so upset with her physical appearance? Does she have body dysmorphia?

Well it's either some loser posting her pics relentlessly because she rejected him or it's actually a soft 7/10 with the most shallow and pathetic personality on the planet...

a 7/10? You kidding me

I said soft

more like a 6

>Does she have body dysmorphia?
A penis

Nah she got some strong eyebrows and jaw she bout a 7.5 or 8 even just not model aesthetics at all. Nose and forehead kill that

w2c qt insecure Veeky Forums gf?

what's wrong with the nose?

too wide at the end

female models all have very dainty noses

not all, I think it is cute.

Probably because "she's" ugly and was probably born with a penis which "she" probably still possesses.

no fucking cares if you think she's cute. the question was does she have model aesthetics and the answer is no. that doesn't mean she's ugly, just that she doesn't have the very specific set of features required to be a model

she's hideous, eww. EWWWWWWWWW

she's not a model haha.

why would a regular girl want to be a model anyway? get it through your heads, tall, lanky wooden posts with chiseled faces aren't the ideal. but yeah she's got some crazy in her eyes.

If you're into square, masculine jaws and big, bulbous noses, then I guess she's perfect.

Are you a facsist?

wouldn't say she has a masculine jaw. bulbous nose, yes tho

YES IM SOOOOO UGLY,,,,,OHH YESSS LOOOK AT MY NOSE, OOOOOO YESSSSSSSS

nose too wide for face, eyes too bulgy, eyebrows are exaggerated, lips are puffy but no form, jaw like a man

anything else? What about my frizzy, heat/bleach damaged hair?

>she

Give her instagram already

tfw she's still on Veeky Forums

Hllo it me

you're fat and everything about you is ugly, there. pls go, this site is not fond of camwhoring.