Art Inspo

What happened to these?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackyjunkgallery.tumblr.com/
kinorinsama.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumping

All this stuff is cool man, do you draw yourself?

twitter /kikkujo

>What happened to these
People realized it wasn't fashion related and stopped contributing
You should follow suit
Polite sage

cant believe this guy is only 17

wow
you must be a basic bitch

yeah dude stylised drawings with an emphasis on fashion arent fashion related
we should just have more uniqlo discussion threads and is ____ effay threads
polite sage xD

does this have anything to do with hiphop producer tomppabeats?

fuck off man wtf why would you say that I feel shitty enough as it is without knowing ANOTHER person younger than me is 10x better at drawing
fuck me

>Veeky Forums girl thread
SKINNY ASIANS IN OVERSIZED CLOTHES
>Veeky Forums thinspo thread
>Veeky Forums art inspo thread
>Veeky Forums streetwear thread
>Veeky Forums casual outerwear thread
>Veeky Forums high fashion thread

Are memerap kids and /pol/ shitposters the only people still preventing this board from turning into /kpop general/ ?

>all asians are korean
you're that same sperg that had a fat fucking cry about being oppressed as a white person when all the /fe/mspo was asian girls
literally double standards galore if any of these threads were all white youd have no problem with it
youre literally on an anime board god forbid there's anything eastern on here, right?

go to any other thread and youll see its predominantly white people
is this what happens when people refuse to see things beyond the scope of their political narrative
kpop generals pop up at most once a week, if not once a fortnight you fucking sperg

yeah dude fuck any kind of diversity whatsoever amirite we can just have mac demarco memeshit normcore

I wouldn't have any problem with asianspammers, IF ONLY they posted attractive asians in good-looking clothes.

Instead it's always skellies with bad posture in clothes that don't fit, standing around with a vacant look on their faces.

So why not post things that are nice to look at, instead of things that are ugly to look at but make you feel good because they remind you of your favorite kpop idols?

Asianshit IS mac demarco memeshit normcore, the only difference is that it's worn by stupid-looking asian teens.

skinny asians in oversized clothes everywhere isn't diversity.

It's complete homogeneity. Of skinny asians in oversized clothes.

Right now the people who bring diversity on Veeky Forums are hypebeast kiddies and obnoxious /pol/ crossboarders.

but thats just a matter of taste dude
people arent posting things purely by virtue that the people are actually asian, its because its stylised in such a way that is characteristic to asian fashion
theres plenty of garbage from every demographic why ignore the rest and focus only on that which furthers your political agenda

t. person who has never visited the waywt/inspo threads ever

do you even use the catalog lol

>i wouldnt have any problem with people who post things that happen to have asian people in them IF ONLY they all posted things that cater specifically towards me
>wahh wahh Veeky Forums is being taken over
>2-3 threads with asian inspo are ruining this board
>anecdotal evidence
>"homogeneity"
>im going to ignore all the threads with predominantly white people because thats "normal"
>im on an japanese anime board and complaining about asian things

these aren't
it's mostly circlejerk over manga
this is on par with the is ___ effay threads so I don't know what you are trying to say there anyway
and have you considered that Veeky Forums is actually fairly slowly moving board anyway, is ______ effay threads don't even shit up the board that bad, without them we would just have more dead threads hanging on page 9 or 10 no one ever opens because there is very little discussion in this place at all

how are these not fashion related
is fashion not a form of art
using your strain of logic a book about fashion isnt actually about fashion because its a book, not clothes
>page 9 or 10
use the catalog you barbarian
literally only one image in this entire thread is actually from manga, drawings that are asian in style aren't manga
i for one would take this thread over but thats just me

>how are these not fashion related
There is nothing about clothing here
It's people jerking it over drawn pictures, same as "what manga is the most effay", how the fuck IS that fashion related? Just because you call it "inspo" doesn't make it fashion.

And it's basically just abusing the word "inspo" to make bullshit threads appear more on topic, same way the word 'effay' is used now
>is this car effay
>let's have car inspo
yeah that's much better, so much fashion now

>you must be a basic bitch for finding this impressive
How so? It's good shit.

this thread includes artwork depicting outfits we may want to draw inspiration from for our own outfits, a car has nothing to do with this.

>this thread includes cars and their designs we may want to draw inspiration from for our own outfits, drawings has nothing to do with this
just fuck off to art board where this belongs

a great album to be honest

by Guillaume Singelin, a french comics author, on tumblr by the name of blackyjunkgallery.tumblr.com/

literally my fit except change onitsukas for meme smiths

He used kikkujo's artwork for his album

How is this style called?

yea its pretty depressing but all you can do is just draw and get better

I kinda agree with this anons point. I mean, a lot of Asian inspo is really good but half the time it's the same recycled images over and over again and there's no variety in fits/peoples looks.

In a way you're right but at the same time, diversity is good, it's nice seeing new refreshing and different inspo from different types of people sometimes, whether the same race and not a skelly or a completely different race.

But I do agree, the inspo being thrown on the board these days is pretty generic these days, there's no change and it usually looks the same.

meant to agree with the two posts I quoted below all that shit.

almost certain this is the artist's blog, been following for some time
kinorinsama.tumblr.com/

kikkujo

false equivalency, if you cant take inspiration from something that literally isnt an outfit and apply it to fashion you're literally retarded
you're basically denying fashion as an artform

yeah the artist is kikkujo on twitter & did the cover for one of tomppabeats' tapes a while back (he might do all of them actually now that I think about it but ik he did harbour for sure)

he's doing art school or something so chill

What would I say to the barber if I wanted his hair?

also his skill is on-point for a 17 year old, other anons must be drawing stick figures or something

i dont think his drawings are that amazing, just something a 17 year old can draw. He has a very good aesthetic though which i think people are being amazed by.

Bring the picture and say you want that hair.