Are dorm room film posters Veeky Forums? If not then what kind?

Are dorm room film posters Veeky Forums? If not then what kind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEewY8WPVv8
sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-force-of-darkness-acme-archives-500443/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

Why?

Fight club? Seriously? No, posters are not effay.
The only things that should be on your wall are a mirror, a white pride worldwide banner, and a printed out motivational cat poster on an 8.5x11 paper complete with ifunny watermark

*leans into mic* Wrong.
The only things that should be on your wall are an American flag, a Texas flag, and some tasteful imperial star wars posters.

We're not all disconnected, suburban, bourgeois manchildren

gentlemen weclome to fight club
the first rule fight club you talk about
the second rule of fight is do not fight club
the third rule someone ells goes limp taps out the fight is over
two guys fight
1 fight time
the sixth rule the seventh rule no shirts no shoes fights have to
if this is your 1st night at fight club you have to fight

you suck at humor fag

most posters are too plebby, if you can find something actually interesting then go for it, otherwise, don't be a cliche.

Idk but I like having mine in my dorm

i am, you faggot

at least have some neat black frames for them if you're going to be this stereotypical

>not having the best flag

I would if I could ruin and the dorm wall.

nah, i use to put big tacky as fuck posters in my dorm 2 years ago

now i have like 3 small concert promo posters up, a calendar and plants. looks a bit better

Bist n Ossi? Hatten deine Eltern Spass in der Zone?

come on you know he doesnt speak Germanian

I bought it in east berlin 4 years ago, it is quite aesthetic.

Your own art prints>other people's art prints>posters you designed>nice, well done posters>flags>movie/game posters from walmart

Where do I get other people's art prints?

they can be, depending on the film and style. get some art instead, poster in a frame if you're poor, or on a canvas, something like basquiat or schiele.

Redbubble or some similar site.
Start following artists you like on Instagram and you'll start to see where you can cop their stuff

lol how narcissistic do you have to be to hang your own artwork on your wall
that's like a musician filling his iPhone with his own music to listen too all day

I listen to recordings of my songs all the time trying to think of how to make them better and worrying if they are good enough.

There's a difference between listening critically to unfinished pieces and listening to finished works.

my pride and joy

youtube.com/watch?v=cEewY8WPVv8

that movie is so lame.

I feel like george lucas when I listen to "finished works"

>pleb shit
>not framed
I share a board with these people, wowzers

>wall decorations
>not just cum and vomit stains on plain off-white walls

how pleb

Living in a dorm room is not Veeky Forums and nothing you do will make it so

Sure it is, why wouldn't it be?

Just do it, trust the man

dorm living is super comfy if you don't have a roommate

Ben?

It is, but I don't need some dumb nigger, who can't even speak proper English, to tell me that.

I like to have my own work in view because (a) I tend to create things I enjoy looking at and (b) it's a constant reminder of the fact that I do have some talent but still have a ways to go before reaching my full potential.

Also, what kind of """artist""" is so undisciplined that they can't create even just one thing that they like without being insecure?

You're gonna be choosing what to decorate a space with anyway, so why not have even deeper control over how it looks?

I know it's not a movie, but I partially want a Gruppa Krovi record so I can frame it.

W2c empire posters

I have
>gasden flag
>American flag
>Gonzales flag

I just have an American flag with some shitty posters that my roommate picked out
Might get the gasden flag desu since my suitemates have a Texas flag and Gonzales flag in their room

Do it. When in doubt cop a historical flag. There are tons of dope ones

sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-force-of-darkness-acme-archives-500443/