Infograph

let's have a fashion related infograph thread Veeky Forums
post your favourites, or say what you like/don't like in the ones that is posted

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/Original-Bundeswehr-Hallenschuh-Sportschuh-Freizeitschuh-Sneaker-weis-295-EU-46-/302166947435?hash=item465a8db66b:g:9bEAAOSwYIxYAoit
styleforum.net/t/227977/german-army-trainers-thread/435
reddit.com/r/goodyearwelt/comments/4r8pa8/impressions_epaulet_teak_horsehide_gats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>do not wear workboots casually?
Why not? I work construction and it's a fuck load easier just to my normal boots and keep them as my everyday wear.

need an update

I don't like the branding on the suggested sneakers.

I did a write up on the GATs, not quite an infograph.
I have no idea how to arrange all that info in a more intuitive and visually pleasant way.

JcPenny ones shouldn't really be on the inforgraph as they're no longer stocked.

anything else that comes in mind?

Nope, sorry.

I can just attest to JcP no longer stocking them.

then again, certain colorways of the other brands are out of stock, too. But on the other hand, I suppose there's a much larger 2nd hand market for designer GATs than for jcp GATs.

Maybe I'll dig up some other Puma model, since the OG GAT was co-developed by its founder.

image upload failed

was also thinking that

Nice troll OP, 8/10 very subtle.

pretty good. There is also a white version of the adidas spezial and hamburg, if you want to add more derivatives of the GATs.

right. And every fast fashion store has their own knock-off, although their mostly copying Sambas. I'll redo the lower section some time.

Also forgot the Onitsuka Tiger Mexico, although that might be another second-grade knock-off, that's taking after Adidas Sambas

omg I fail horribly at uploading pictures with my posts today.

>"don't wear basketball shoes"
>converse

is it still considered basketball shoe tho?

New iteration of GATs infograph.

I don't know how to make that much information look pretty or intuitive. Any advice?

Also I forgot some models again, grr.

I wish kommandostore sold GATs

nice thx for the infographigc

add this

it's already in there. Second last row, secont last item.

those are suede, and no gum sole.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

it does not lack that

Are the Nike Roshe a meme?

Can cop a pair fairly cheap

meme as it gets

Any Germans know w2c gats in Jena?

I have a family friend who lives in Jena who agreed to buy me some, but according to him they're "rare" to find.

Have him order some from ebay

Do not get them

why?

oh well. I see. I do like this variant a bit better than the pic in my write up.

I was also wondering whether models like this should make it into the graph.

Is it worth it to get OGs, or is the ASMC version close enough to the original?

This is very helpful, does anyone have more? Or an updated version?

ASMC is worse than the OG from what I read. the side stripe is a joke, too, and you can get new OGs at the same or lower price.

Have you measured your feet in milimeters?

No, but I know that 12 is a 46 in Euro sizes

Also as long as the ASMC isn't as bad as the JcP ones I bought when I was starting out, I'll probably be fine with it.

dunno how bad JCP is.

Anyways, if you can have new OG GATs for 43 to 45 Eur or ASMC for 40, I'd rather go for OG.

Still, make sure to measure your foot in milimeters, og GATs run tight

ebay.de/itm/Original-Bundeswehr-Hallenschuh-Sportschuh-Freizeitschuh-Sneaker-weis-295-EU-46-/302166947435?hash=item465a8db66b:g:9bEAAOSwYIxYAoit

They were pretty bad, considering they were $20.

And lengthwise or width-wise?

they run tight length-wise. There are no additional sizings for width.

I /should/ be good, because I only wear 12s because I'm in that intermediate zone where 12 is slightly roomy, but 11.5 is too small.

if not, you still can get them sold in the US for a slight profit, as new in box GATs will probably be hard to come by over there.

I like them, but I'd say, stay away from color,

I dunno I bought my OGs tts and they fit fine

if your going for that athleisure look (think skinny joggers and a tshirt or hoodie) get triple black. Otherwise, dont buy them. Also old meme; popular, called shit after reaching critical mass, then completely died out.

forgot pic

Ah well, current iteration.

Adidas München or Nike Cortez didn't make it on the chart, because the mudguard is really not T shaped and thus reminiscent of the Samba or the GATs.

Opinions? Also, still need some info/reviews on Dior and Epaulet GATs.

I'll see if I can find any massdrop reviews of the Epaulet ones..

nice, thanks.

Anyone who owned the JCP GATs who could tell me what materials it's made from?

Real leather according to styleforum.net/t/227977/german-army-trainers-thread/435

Only review on Massdrop was "fits nice". May see if there's a review thread on styleforum, since the Massdrop listing was a Styleforum X Epaulet collab.

thanks, one thing down. Presumably, someone here might have ordered some Epaulet GATs on sale for like 135 bucks, maybe he'll post back with a review, too.

Not a review of the actual GATs style ones, but
reddit.com/r/goodyearwelt/comments/4r8pa8/impressions_epaulet_teak_horsehide_gats/

well, that helps already a little, thanks!

No problem. The infograph is helpful to the board, so helping find info for you to use is the least I can do.

appreciated!

What about these Sandro knock-offs of Samba and Gazelle - do they deserve a spot in the chart?

Bump

>ripoff shoes
>cost more than the original

I'll never quite understand this

Assuming its some sort of "upscale" ripoff, i.e. Take the design, but upgrade materials and construction, and go from made in China to made in Italy /Portugal,
That kinda justifies a higher retail price, I guess?

>John Mayer
As in John "Your Body is a Wonderland" Mayer?

that makes sense

>basicbitchcore.jpeg

>$65 jansport bag
Found the Australian.