youtube.com/watch?v=d9gCN9-Jnfg
youtube.com/watch?v=n2OjMfTi8ak
youtube.com/watch?v=pgRUHIeaKOk
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/james_ferraro/live_at_primavera_sound_2012/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off back to r/streetwear with your shitty meme soundcloud rappers

>he doesn't know emo trap is the future of music

no isnt, get some fucking taste

Is this the new Juggalo aesthetic or the new crunkcore aesthetic?

What make you think he could be?
Russian letters?
Blonde hair??
*gulp* T-t -tattoos??????

he fucked up with the playboy bunny tat cover up.

russian letters?!?!

i like his music but no,

>i like his music
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Emo rap came and went
You ever heard of Black Kray?
That shit was 2013, you niggas mad late

yes

>people thnk this isn't a bait thread
wew

when you realize your taste is shit so you play it off as bait

This. But without talking like a nigger

I honesty didn't think this board was retarded enough to take me seriously

Girls visual was dope.

It was degenerate filth.

kys

truthful nigga

every1 who goes out of thier way to belittle others music taste or preference cuffs they jeans and exclusively listens to mac demarco, death grips, or takes anthony fagtano seriously in 2017. fuck them, peep is okay. prefer his older stuff to the newer but hes got some good sounds.

true but emo is 4ever

>Is lil peep effay?
yes in the sense that he tries too hard

I appreciate that he's doing his own thing style wise unlike pretty much everyone on this board

His music is p trash tho

no you just have bad taste

what do you listen to user?

good music

>I appreciate that he's doing his own thing style wise unlike pretty much everyone on this board
instagram streetwear is not his own thing

youtu.be/kNGgwo3f_IU

He's pretty effay alright

/r/streetwear please go away

fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK lil peep

dumb

his music garbage and his taste is fucking trash

such a shame todays youth can't listen to all the good music the world has produced youtube.com/watch?v=d9gCN9-Jnfg

i hate the le wrong generation meme, but this post screams exactly that
lil peep and all related meme shite is trash tho, i agree

nah i like modern stuff also like this guy youtube.com/watch?v=n2OjMfTi8ak

Just off yourself man

boring af

clean your ears

they are talented and can play their instruments, still boring af, been done hundreds of thousands of times

hows it feel to know that every rock band around that time was infinitely more produced and molded by record labels than soundcloud musicians today. your "good music" was "good marketing"

> been done hundreds of thousands of times
lets see some examples kid

aaaaaaand Veeky Forums confirmed for tumblr underage b&

good thing I left this place like 6 months ago
every time I check in for a sec it's terrible threads like this
and some reddit tier posting

>hows it feel to know that every rock band around that time
how the fuck is folk music anything like rock music?
Are you fucking retarded?????????

>was infinitely more produced
that makes zero sense? have you ever made music in your life?

the entire jefferson airplane/starship discography

rock music stemmed from folk music and falls under the same category in terms of music business at the time. produced in the terms of music business production numbnuts, literally any band popular in the early days of record labels were painstakingly crafted to be perfectly marketed.

Surrealistic Pillow is one my fav albums
any more examples?

my point is that its fine music but music is a progressive medium and some people get left behind in the progression while others follow it to the next step

I agree but i still want more examples you said "been done hundreds of thousands of times"
lets see it

his music sucks incredible amounts of cock.

>He could be the next Elias imo

yeah if you're retarded maybe you'd think that. lil peep's style is just a mix of "le quirky streetwear" and "i have money so i buy every designer brand i see without knowing how to wear them" fuck off you need to be 18 to browse Veeky Forums

jethro tull, the incredible strings band, loads of folky rock music that is all fine and well but its been done and we're onto something different

in the sense that the blues is a "music of the folk," then sure i guess you could say that rock music stemmed from folk music

generally, though, in the US "folk music" refers to acoustic music that has its roots in traditional european music, especially via irish music and sea chanteys, as a significant amount of irish immigrants populated the south in general and the ozarks in particular. through the years, this evolved into shit like simon and garfunkel, bob dylan, et al. today it lives on in a variety of ways, the most notable being that slew of pop folk bands in the late 00s and early 10s that had such shit-hits as "little lion man".

while there definitely is crossover between this sort of folk music and blues music, it's a bit of a whitewashed inaccuracy to say that rock music came from folk music. by and large, rock music came from blues.

well ya it stemmed heavily from the blues too, my main point is that folk and rock music arent vastly different

well least u tried but i know those bands :(

here's some modern music for your efforts.youtube.com/watch?v=pgRUHIeaKOk

why did pitchfork give this man attention

there's no way he could have payed for it. yep, no way.

G.O.O.D. M U S I C

Lil tracy does it better desu

What the fuck is this shit you chose this out of abny other good classics go back to tumblr loving hipster. There's no flow and it's sounds like a shitted track they made smoking weed

These hating faggots leave a negative comment they leave as they go, fucking lil uzi vert fans

>2006 band music being compared to goth boi clique

You are autistic.

>back peddling to a shitty live idm video when called out on his bad taste

lost all credibility

thats not idm user....

Yes it is lol i saw an aphex twin song in the related videos

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/james_ferraro/live_at_primavera_sound_2012/

lil peep is a fucking beta-cuck who stole the style of those preceding before him
>suicideboys
>fat nick and pouya
Yung lean, bladee, and thaiboy did all this aesthetic type shit before and did it better. stop following trends and the niggers on soundcloud

t.virgin

Wrong.

Peeps style is much more feminine, gothic and americanized. I agree that gtb is better than gbc though.

goth boy clique might be the most autistic fucking name i have heard of in the history of internet melancholy music
>being fake emo
these niggers were never losers, they fake this shit just like how they fake that they are into anime.
fucking homos man

thats it im just gonna wear a bunch of random shit and call myself lil jeep

He would be fa if he trimmed his nails.
Gross.

Dont ever compare him to Elias again

Fuck man. I remember the first time I heard his music, he was opening for yung lean.

Now I'm gonna go and listen to Black Kray.