Are leggings on men effay?

Are leggings on men effay?

yeah if you want to come off as a emasculated giant quivering pussy

why don't you ask your boyfriend?

If you are a submissive faggot who eats dick, then yes

I didn't expect so much homophobia on a fashion board. Do you guys really dress worrying about whether people will see you as gay/unmasculine? How limiting. Who gives a shit.

I'm an actual gay guy and I'd never wear something that faggoty

that's because you're a heteronormative gay who is obsessed with masculinity. your entire sexuality is a kneejerk response to the fear of being perceived as feminine. so you grew a beard, started wearing leather boots, and post masc4masc on craigslist

This guy gets it.

I'm pretty openly bi sexual and I wouldn't fuck a boi who's that much of a tumblr cuck fag.

FTR I don't actually wear this stuff in public. It's more just when I'm messing around with clothes at home or with my gf

No. I actually typically wear fairly androgynous clothing and have no interest in being perceived as "manly" at all. I am, however, very defensive of masculinity, because of whiny nu-males (this is the first time I have ever used that term) like you who consider all masculinity threatening and toxic and think that anyone who is masculine is secretly insecure. That's fucking bullshit, and the only reason I ever act or dress masculine is in protest of that pathetic mindset.

The fact that you jumped to that conclusion after being criticized and tried to pull some fucking delusional Good Will Hunting moment with me further proves my point and goes to show how embarrassingly weak you are as a human being.

Actively going against gender roles whenever you can is just a contrarian way of, ironically, conforming to gender roles.

Go fuck yourself

Yikes

>all that projection

Or maybe he just isn't feminine or like being feminised? Does that go against your narcissistic idea of what it means to be gay?

Having said that leggings on twinks makes my dick diamonds so keep doing what you're doing.

This reply is a lot of things, but it sure isn't an argument

It's called "starting an argument then pretending not to care/only have been joking when I receive a serious reply"

Classic nu-male online passive-aggression imo.

Alternatively known as "I'm imagining a whole crowd of people lurking and agreeing with me in this thread, so I leave a response like 'Yikes' hoping that others will join in, but in reality no help will come"

jsyk that guy wasn't me (OP).

>Actively going against gender roles whenever you can is just a contrarian way of, ironically, conforming to gender roles.

That's not what I was doing at all. I just like leggings and don't really mind if it makes me look feminine. I think I'm a pretty femboi.

>I think I'm a pretty femboi.
You look like you're thinking too hard about math homework and your brain is about to explode

Oh really? I always wonder what impression my appearance gives strangers, that's interesting lol

bump

i just lose respect for you if you want to stoop so low to wearing womens clothing for a fashion statement its pathetic,

that being said i have no problem with LGBTQ community, i love them,

looks fine to me

i think it's a shit look if you have skinny fat girl legs

As I said in another post, it's not wearing women's clothes for the statement, but because I actually like them. Not sure why wearing women's clothes is "stooping." IMO they have lots of great clothes (most of which I can't pull off due to my male biology, but some can be fun. It's just experimentation).

>skinny fat girl legs

What does that mean? Does OP have that?

If those pictures are if you, the clothes are the least of your worries...

???

You have a dumb looking face and an unfortunate haircut. I imagine those eyeglasses were the ones insurance paid for as well.

My hair's not usually that messy in the back FTR. Not much I can do about my face although I didn't think it was that bad...

bump

Can I get some more opinions?

your hair is awful and you need contacts. I can't give direction based on this one angle but what I can say is that this is not doing you any favors and neither are leggings. Wear gym shorts over them if you still want to wear them.

Your hair is fucking shit

Society has fallen so far that it's been left up to gay men to defend the notion of masculinity. Jesus christ

A man who takes it up the ass is calling you a faggot for the way you dress OP. Seriously try and reevaluate the way you dress.

How many times do I have to tell everyone that I don't actually wear leggings in public? Holy shit

I attached a less messy picture of my hair because I'm surprised you guys hate it so much (although I know it's not great or anything). r8 my face too

Can you shave it and show us what that looks like?

Nah

If you're not even willing to try we can't help you

Big honking schnoz
Ugly glasses
Tiny ass Amy Schumer looking ass lips

bump

>I don't actually wear leggings in public?

then why would you be worried about what it looks like

I was just kind of curious as to whether people thought it looked good. Unfortunately everyone got way too hung up on the gender dynamics to really comment on the aesthetics. Sometimes I hate Veeky Forums. But also, I kinda love it, because I'm lowkey a bit of a masochist.

I know a dude like you in my engineering class.

He's insufferable.

don't wear the leggings.

>don't wear the leggings.

I'll wear what I want in my house...

No, it looks shit.

OP, you don't look that bad at all, no need to listen to Veeky Forums, especially effay of all places. There's probably no one here any better looking than you.

If you're happy with your leggings then wear them. You said you only wear them in your house and that's perfectly fine. Personly I wouldn't wear them in public just because they'd attract too much attention, but you do you buddy.

Just don't listen to neckbeard effay.

google "skinny-fat"

Thanks my dude

>Personly I wouldn't wear them in public just because they'd attract too much attention, but you do you buddy.

Agreed, it's just not worth it. My gf thinks it's cute, so that's good enough.

>Just don't listen to neckbeard effay.

So is this just a bad place to ask for opinions on my appearance? Are their views distorted / overly critical or something?

I would really recommend against listening to that guy just because he's being nice to you. That may make him the APPEALING option to believe, but that does not make him the correct one.

He may be wrong as to whether or not I look decent, but he's definitely right in that Veeky Forums is the last place you should be taking personal attacks seriously. later.

I'll go back to Veeky Forums, see u guys later

>My gf
kek

I hate this world

you need an actual haircut or you need to gain some weight or something man, also new glasses famalam

idk man might wanna stay away from lit, dont want that brain getting any bigger

you look like a dumbass little bitch

>(this is the first time I have ever used that term)
Hes going all out

wow lookie here we got a bonafide milo posting on the board

>this is the first time I have ever used that term
lmao sure dude

does your gf happen to be in the pic and also taking the photo

no you cocksucker

You look like a fag

Fuck you're ugly.

are those your mom's leggings? they look too big for you judging by how they fit around your ankles.

>I lose respect for you

damn, losing respect off of some fat neckbeard on Veeky Forums has really tarnished my self-esteem ://