WAYWT JAN 10TH

Last one nearly Thermopylae
Siphon in as it comes to a stop and have a nice comfy thread with your friends

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/us/en/men-ultra-stretch-skinny-fit-chino-flat-front-pants-172736.html?dwvar_172736_color=COL09&cgid=men-pants-and-chinos-chino-pants#start=4&cgid=men-pants-and-chinos-chino-pants
dutildenim.com/naked-famous-weird-guy-indigo-raw-selvedge/
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M8L40LC/ref=crt_ewc_title_huc_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3KDS37HPA393D
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0150HW43S/ref=crt_ewc_title_huc_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3FGR9WBAF9H1K
instagram.com/p/8jLywxuGTA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping to support non-garbage threads

I will support any thread with interesting OP pics

Shoes seem wrong, too round and moccasin-looking

Other than that I think it's great

Yeah I suppose I could've worn something a little more structured

>all blacc

19thcenturyworkingclasscore but kinda cool

those boots look brown to me
also fix your posture
don't really like the shoes

Early post club

Really not a fan of the shoe shape but other than that, a solid "normal" fit
Jacket is neat but the pants, shoes, and beanie do not work at all

posted earlier in the older thread, but this was today

i like this fit but there's something off about it, any tips? should i cut out the shoulder pads?

Oh shit mate you got me. The hats red too. My posture is fucked cause spine problems.

Your proportions really do not work with that jacket. You'd probably have to wear loosewave pants to make it work
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks fine. Your footwear looks funky with that getup tho.

oh boy, again then. Camera over-exposed on second shot, my pants aren't that pale and washed out at the back.

Does this jacket look too baggy? I sized up because I've got a liner under the jacket for extra warmth.
-7ÂșC and snowing outside.

nice relaxed fit.

have to agree on stance, pants and shoes.

very basic, but the shoes look grandpa tier.

simple'n nice

hem and taper the pants.

dunno, got another angle?

I'm gonna research jeans for when I reach my goal weight, probably won't shave, I do like short joggers though, what do they go with?

I have some boots and other sneakers, but I like these because I can run work out in them whenever, which is useful for my lifestyle.

I'm fine with the shirts being somewhat "normie", I'm not really trying to stand out really just trying to be stylish and comfy. Like I said if there was cheap athletic streetwear that's what I would be looking for

Added you mang

>doesn't look athletic at all. hope the other user taught you a thing or two via skype by now.

What would you do differently, keeping in mind I still have to lose at least 25 pounds til I get close my more ideal body.

Here's a pic of my shoes, I like the high tops obviously

Which merchant did you cop them from?
Please don't say brick & mortar for twenty bucks

W2C pants?

see

nigger what

get through the transition first. Dress bear mode in the mean while. Milsurp kinda jumpers, rugged work pants (get some affordable straight jeans) and sturdy boots for the moment being.

them? you mean the boots? German Ebay.

are those spats? kewl. Got galoshes, too?

w2c jacket?

>German Ebay.
WHICH MERCHANT

Our Legacy (FW16 I think)

uniqlo.com/us/en/men-ultra-stretch-skinny-fit-chino-flat-front-pants-172736.html?dwvar_172736_color=COL09&cgid=men-pants-and-chinos-chino-pants#start=4&cgid=men-pants-and-chinos-chino-pants

livingmax_gmbh. Got the last item in the offer, new for 34 Eur.

So you paid much more for "like new" condition and they look like shit.

Should go with the much cheaper used condition and they look forty times yummier.

a thief would love to walk behind you with the retarded way you have your man purse

Quick question: can I wear my new navy corduroy pants with leather dress shoes to the office tomorrow or must I wear suede shoes with corduroy?

up to you, Ivan. I'd rather do the breaking in myself on shoes, because I don't really want some feet imprints from a previous owner that don't fit with mine.

Also, usually the worst condition goes for 29 Eur, how is 34 Eur much more?

Yah well I don't live in Tunisia or the US of A, and all you can steal from that bag are my groceries and some pens.

The best thing you can do when starting out is buy clothes that fit. Short joggers honestly aren't bad, but Veeky Forums might shit on you for wearing them. With that being said, I don't really like the colorway you're wearing. The shoes are fine for most fits. I could write a paragraph about what you should do but basically
1) Buy clothes that fit, preferably after you hit the weight you'll maintain at
2) Learn what colors go well with other colors; the sticky actually has some information on this. If you're scared, just dress in monochrome
3) If you aren't going to shave, crop the photo so people won't complain about it
4) Any visible logos are an instant no. Also that Underarmour piece is way oversized.
5) Lurk more and see what you like. Look at inspo threads. You won't know what you like at first but your style will develop over time.

Good luck, user.

i also tried all black earlier but i think it's the shoulder pads & collar.
ya i figured, i'm 5'0 so it's hard to get things to look right. i also thrifted the coat, wanted to try something new

I feel like suede would be better

All thrifted stuff

you look like a dad at some fort of fair

i wish i could achieve that aesthetic

Re

What? i am only 27

fat, ugly and short, dont bother trying to be Veeky Forums

haha someone posted my pic
thx... bernd

oh user let's not scare off the girl

>get through the transition first. Dress bear mode in the mean while. Milsurp kinda jumpers, rugged work pants (get some affordable straight jeans) and sturdy boots for the moment being.

Thanks. Looking into the milsurp jumpers, I have jeans but they are too baggy and wide atm, I have naturally big thighs, weekly squats add to this. Where can I find good jeans that'll be looser on the upper leg and tapered/tighter on the lower? Both for now and when I can spend more money when I reach my goal weight.

What's wrong with the colors I'm doing? I can undertand if you just mean the brown joggers, I mostly have black ones with white accents, but as far as my olive/brown/grey/black aethetic is going on do those colors not go good together?

>1) I kinda dig the looser look as far as shirts go. Is there a way I do this succesfully?
>4) Realistically it'll be hard to find athletic wear without logos at all, but I see your point

Thanks for the help

hm, maybe some flowy scarf will fix the collar thing.
The shoulder piece does kinda make it look like you have fairly broad shoulders, maybe that's what's bothering you.
Also, the coat goes down fairly straight, and looks fairly boxy, therefore hiding the feminie waist line, at least when it's unbuttoned.

Naked and famous have a cut called Weird Guy that is said to cater to big thighs and taper down. On sale, they might be within your spending limit.

here's the jumper I had in mind for bear mode. Loose Flannels might work, too and be a bit more street oor w/e

NF Weird guy on sale here, but if you can, walk in a store that carries them and try them on. Else just get straight denim and have a tailor adjust the lower leg.
dutildenim.com/naked-famous-weird-guy-indigo-raw-selvedge/

need better shoes
its okey
nice

shoes are a bit long

Soviet army box calf boots, home joggers, thrifted jacket liner.

disgusting

I really love this, w2c sweater?

elaborate

lrn2composition
manlet

you've got a great eye for detail! thanks for the advice, u rock

I'll do what I think of the colors based on the pictures left to right
1) The asphalt top looks out of place and it isn't a really pleasing color. Compare it to the henley on the right; also similar in color but much more appealing. If I had to describe it, I'd say it looks washed out. I imagine the fit looks better without it.
2) The main problem I see here is actually the sweater, not the bottoms. The inside is green (this actually looks like a separate hoodie inside a hoodie - wat), top is brown, stripe is white, bottom is gray. There's a lot going on in this picture. The white/gray is an unflattering transition into a (different) brown again. I prefer one or two colors max on a piece, but my wardrobe is for the most part focused on basic pieces.
3) As I mentioned earlier, the color of the henley is okay if you're going for a streetwear/athletic fit. Change the bottom to black pants, boom you got a basic fit going on. It's hard to see whether or not it fits because the sleeves are rolled up.

11) I'm actually the same! I had to shop around many brands to see which t-shirts would fit a bit lengthy but still fit in the shoulders. I ended up with Everlane, they're focused heavily on the ethical production of clothes. A much pricier option is T by Alexander Wang. He usually makes his pieces oversized by default, but they still fit everywhere else you know? My proportions are different from yours so I'd say keep searching and experimenting. The brand doesn't really matter since you're starting off.

12) Yeah I agree. I don't mind the Nike or Adidas logos, they're pretty minimal and generally seen as good companies by normies.

One more thing -- don't forget to buy secondhand/thrift/consign/whatever. Look into it once your basic wardrobe is built.

This guy knows what he's talking about. The piece in that picture has been replicated many times by many designers and since it's surplus it can be had for cheap.

wool mockneck
wool dickies
zoo York vans rip offs
all thrift shit

id on pants

haircut haircut haircut haircut haircut haircut

no probs.

>The piece in that picture has been replicated many times by many designers
Uh? didn't know that. I've just see it work very well on sturdier people.

re

Unbutton the shirt a bit maybe 2 buttons it looks strange buttoned all the way up.

This looks uncomfortable. I like the colors though.

Those weird guys don't look like they would look good on me, im not sure, i found some young republic jeans on amazon just now that look like the style im into:

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M8L40LC/ref=crt_ewc_title_huc_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3KDS37HPA393D

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0150HW43S/ref=crt_ewc_title_huc_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3FGR9WBAF9H1K

The Milsurp jumper is a good idea though, i went and ordered a grey one already, thanks

>1)The asphalt top is from the days when I was 340 lbs, sort of reminds me never to get that fat again, plus i like the loose fit now. I'll try for more henley too

>2) Maybe I'll try the fit with just the outside sweater and some black joggers/jeans

>3) Got it

>11) I'll look into Everlane and T

I'll look into thrift stores too, I used to shop at them in college

thanks again guys!

what bag is that

DON'T get the skinny biker jeans. yet. and not from amazon for 60 dollars, that will end you up real close to yesstyle.

as for the denim, I haven't been up to date it seems, check this one out:
instagram.com/p/8jLywxuGTA/

it's a Bagjack courier bag, model Little Jack. You can velcro extra compartments inside the bag and attach all kinds of pouches to the outside, if needed.

>DON'T get the skinny biker jeans. yet.

Yeah, I was gonna wait until I hit my goal/maintenance weight to get new jeans.

thanks for the bag name man

All my color shirts are dirty

whats this from, berserk?

Tfw aldo boots messy from hiking the Appalachians

Rip

YOU NEED TO FUCKING CONTRIBUTE

I really really hope this is bait

6/10
3/10
5/10
5/10
2/10
6/10
7/10
7/10
6/10
5/10
5/10
5/10
4/10
6/10
6/10
7/10
wat/10
filter/10

warmth emoji
finally got a tripod

jewelry emoji

j crew

3/10

Stfu your taste is niggersih clueless cringe. Also post fit to prove my point.

like if you gon talk shit and not post fit atleast give your reasoning

Why did you reply to me? I was telling people that if they're going to post they need to provide feedback

Calm down

>if they're going to post they need to provide feedback

?

Why do you think this

How much excess fluid is sloshing around in that noggin of yours?

Copped the shoes for $15 at a thrift store

You didn't answer my question

Are you actually asking why I think posters should be encouraged to communicate with other posters? Just please confirm that's what you're asking and then I'll give you an answer

No, I'm asking why you think that dialogue is an absolute necessity when contributing content to online communities.

not bad

Option 1: Don't encourage users to give feedback to others. Everyone just posts a picture and then leaves the thread. No one cares about anyone else and nothing gets done.

Option 2: Encourage users to give feedback to others. Everyone gets a fair share of comments, feedback, and bantz on their images. Advice is given and people have a good time. Everyone does their part

You are a fucking moron, mate

I wonder what individuals like this are like in real life. The lack of self-awareness, the effeminacy, the confidence; it's all just very confusing. This guy probably spent hours standing in front of that mirror thinking he looked good. He took the time to take all these pics and shopped them together. His face looks like that of a 15-17 year old so maybe it could be juvenile angst, but it doesn't make it any less awkward.

Yikes

This is "What are you wearing today", not "who are you and what do you think of everyone else's outfits"

nothing needs to get "done" here dude, idk what kind of person you must be that you identify this heavily with Veeky Forums and care about the healthy interactions of its members

for the record i've gone through an inconceivable amount of clothing and styles and looked at more fashion and clothes and put them to the test than 99.9% of this board will in their lifetime, i can provide "styling advice" but i don't because it's so far away from your reality once you are actually aware of fashion on any significant level, you just can't get things across to people without having them experience it themselves and most people will never because they don't dig far enough

so you can keep playing dress up and lol rate my outfit with ur teenage penis pals but i just come by to drop a fit for fun from time to time

I think it looks good and it's comfy to wear. It only took me all of 10 minutes to shop and take the pictures.

You're weak for not posting your own image and to assume my whole life from just a picture.

Your life has amounted to bragging about how many clothes you've tried on and acting superior to others on a chinese-american boot forum, and you admit to not even contributing in the threads you so graciously bless with your presence

You're a git.

>lol man Veeky Forums super serious business man everyones gotta DO THEIR PART!!!
>lol jk its just a chinese american boot meme haha im so funny lol i totally dont take anything seriously at all lmao

ur welcome u should thank me for replying to you

>maybe if I can pull some kind of filter out of my ass that will make him LOOK like he made a 180, I can establish dominance in this conversation

Show me one (1) thing I said that conflicts with something I posted earlier. You are trying to justify being a lazy fucking leech and not contributing, and you're assigning yourself worth based on how many clothes you've tried on. I know you may be a bit too autistically narcissistic to recognize how bafflingly pathetic that is so I guess I have to do it for you

Fucking kek, where's your fit, tough man?

You're being ironic, right?

I'm not.