Tfw fell for the Ethereum was a good investment meme

>tfw fell for the Ethereum was a good investment meme

iktfb.

I'm literally rich now. I love this board

Y-you did buy when they were

Damn. Sorry to hear about that, bro. I bought bitcoin at $800 so I cant really judge.

Dont say you werent warned nigga

All the hype was one literally autistic shitposter posting 24/7 for 3 weeks straight, what did you fucking expect to happen?

This

People hop codes using botnets

That being said when something is a pump and dump you gotta watch it full time and grt the fuck out right when the dump happens

>All the hype was one literally autistic shitposter posting 24/7 for 3 weeks straight, what did you fucking expect to happen?

If you retards bought when it was first announced you would have made more than 5x your money, easily.

It's just you fucking morons wait until the very peak to buy because you panic and think "OH SHIT OH SHIT IT'S FINALLY HITTING THE MOON". - Except it already has.

Just fuck my shit up family

Why didn't you buy TRUMP?

>tfw was going to buy ETH when they were a bit under $2 but it required my bank routing number so I didn't bother buying any
>tfw could have made a few hundred easy bucks and saved it or bought some nice clothes or something

>but it required my bank routing number so I didn't bother buying any

Why the fuck wouldn't you provide that? Do you think they're going to heck u?

I was signing up for some site I had never heard of (forgot which one) so I was scared ;_;

don't worry about this. Think about the future of the technology, not the price right now. look at this
This is the price of btc from 2012 t0 late 2013. Notice the similarity to the ether chart thus far and consider the fact that the technology behind ethereum has much greater potential than bitcoin ever did.

Did anyone on this board make money from ETH?
Every thread I go to, no winners to be found.

>ethereum has much greater potential than bitcoin ever did.

no

I literally do no know how someone who is not simply ill-informed could think this. The smart entity ecosystem is going to be enormous once we see better integration with existing services and legal entities. What we just had was the speculation boom for ethereum. There's little to no real value yet, and only a few tens of thousands of people even know how to use the system, but it is a very useful technology for banking in general and so it will grow. Whether or not ethereum ends up being the bitcoin of this technology remains to be seen, but it is certainly the best situated competitor.

>creator sells 25% of his stash

Now unless he pulls off some crazy shit in the next couple years it seems that this is just any other shillcoin

Someone screencap this shit. This will be the Veeky Forums version of the "India will be superpower by 2030 shit ass bastard guy" post under /pol/'s "Pajeet my son" meme.

I obviously can't tell where Ethereum is heading, but I hope you do realize that an 'investment' is supposed to be long-term, like years, right? If you bought ETH as an investment, you shouldn't even be looking at the price charts now.

>he didnt buy memetic

so what is our next pump&dump coin? i want to be in early

is there a irc channel for these schemes

>muh potential

literally worthless, you are speculating and dont pretend otherwise

by your estimations of 'potential' I guess you think USD$ are worthless but your special internet bux are practically gold dust?

Protip: there is only room for one crypto and everyone decided a long time ago that it would be Bitcoin

>he tries liquidate his bag of worthless meme on anime forum :D
Get gut faggot and buy trump

Bitcuck cope.

should have listened to all the warnings

You shouldn't need warning. Even if everyone around is going bananas for the coin of the month you should be smart enough to spot a digital tulip when you see one. Cryptocurrencies are not a thing the world wants. The only "value" they have is speculation that any moment now, apropos nothing, the whole world will want them because reasons.

I tried to warn you fucking casuals about it, remember? But you woudln't listen, fucking amateurs, that's why you'll remain poor while I see my Bitcoins make me a millionaire this summer.

>muh shitcoin is better than yours
Cryptokek cope.

>current holding over 100 ETH I paid an avg of 11.9 for

This.

I never bought in but these threads always start when they are less than a dollar, and no one buys in and it always ends up skyrocketing.

>tfw bought in at 8.9 Eur

don't worry bro. it's going to pump again.

Not true, I caught both ETH And Trump on their way up.

just dump it while it's still worth something

Bitcoin is on a bull run and even vitalik is dumping. there's no recovery in sight

BUY THE DIP

Im holding 56 right now and only invested $125. I can make a decent profit now but not sure if I should hold or not.

when i start to see these threads, i am prepping for another buy in and later bleed the market again.

Yea. Made over double my money and I got in late.

Most of my profit is from shorting.

>Most of my profit is from shorting
They give out loans composed of ETH?
Which exchange does this?

i found an ancient newspaper from 1994 that said something about MSFT and then i bought some and it went down 1% the next day! never trusting Veeky Forums again

bitfinex.com nigga

Good stuff, thanks.
Have you funded others? And what would be the downside, they never close the position and tie up your capital indefinitely?

i was laughing at these cucks then

and im laughing even harder now

desu i would have bought at under a dollar if i knew about it last year

i dont do margin trading, but if you read the FAQ available on the website you'll get answers to most of your questions

Why are you not GPU mining right now? You're already on your pc shitposting, it's not like it'll cost you anything.

Hold and hope for future gains, or cash out your $400 and buy a new computer or baller GPU or something. Then, use your GPU to mine eth.

mining is super simple, takes literally half an hour to set up (less since you already have the wallet set up). google it.

not worth it. The difficulty is going up really fast. I started in March with 5 GPUs, doing 110MH/s. Esitmated 60 eth per month. Now that it's at the end of April, the difficulty hit hard so now I'm only able to mine 41 eth a month. That's a ridiculous drop. Do not even bother. If anyone wants to invest in eth, wait until it bottoms, and buy again.

I still believe in the technology regardless if the creator sold 25% of his coins. It's only 25%, it could be that he wanted to diversify his portfolio, or use the money for development...or the fucker just wanted hookers and cocaine. In the end...it's only 25%. He still has 75% of his shares, and I would consider that still confident in his technology.