Find me a better jacket

Find me a better jacket

protip

you can't

oh look.

that lame jacket that undercover ripped from Helmut Lang.

perfected it

stop posting these threads, man
just do a "winter coats general" so that the same 5 people don't argue about this jacket

The GOAT

Not even the best cav empt

where to cop and how much does it cost?

grailed. and it ranges from 400-800

Didn't we have this thread a week ago?

actually they started one like 3 days ago too

OP is trying to boost the hype of his garbage jackets he bought off y!jp auctions for 30k each so he can justify charging 1-1.2k on the dogshit.

post better cav empt?

to clarify 30k yen and 1-1.2k usd.

autism

t. God

Fugly jackets...cmon at least try and stop baiting

>vetements
o i am laffin

Isn't that what Han Solo wore on Hoth?

you're all objectively wrong

>issey miyaki meme streetwear garbage
jesus christ please tell me this is a bait
next someone is going to post the CDG jacket with text painted on the back probably

>implying its not the best jacket ever

better than any of the other meme shit posted in this thread

>you cant

I just did

I don't even know if you are talking about the Issey jacket or CDG one but both are basically glorified streetwear garbage with no saving design ideas at all, just flashy text that tells everyone how fashion savvy and cool you are and that yes, you are wearing *that* brand.
Fucking garbage.

it has purpose lmao

Yeah to advertise everyone what a cool and fashion savvy individual you are by showing big ass logo

no it's literally a staff coat you fucking nonce
it's for staff of cdg that jacket in the image was never sold to the public you mongrel
atelier coats are sick

k i l l y o u r s e l f

And when someone just regular has those the message is still the exact fucking same I said trying to look like you are part of something exclusive because you paid out the ass to have jacket with print on the back on big letters on it.
Oh but you also get ton of cool kid points because people don't know it's staff jacket and you get to even explain how exclusive and expensive your clothing was